PDA

View Full Version : God/Ability for trade

gamehack
Feb 20, 2003, 05:23 PM
I have a God/Ability for trade, I am looking for online s-ranks other than gun,mechgun,saber,or twin as I already have those. I am also looking for a legit Lavis, and no if you ACCIDENTALLY tekked it to be 20%native I am not interested, all other percent values will be considered. I don't check here very often so you will have an easier time getting a hold of me at [email protected] (those are o's not zeroes in 2oo2) or feel free to IM me. If you contact me outside of this site please identify yourself as someone from pso world intersted in god/ability.

gamehack
Feb 21, 2003, 03:38 AM
um now i'm looking for attack techs high lvl. loking for 30 but will take ones that are close. i believe i have barta, rabarta, and rafoie at lvl 30, so any others as long as they are over what my lvl of that tech i will make the deal.

Zeeroo
Feb 21, 2003, 12:15 PM
Just wondering what a god/ability does seeing as how I'm too lazy to look it up in the item database.

Klakalou
Feb 21, 2003, 03:46 PM
raises al stats by 15 except ata.

Echos_SOUL_Cubed
Feb 21, 2003, 03:50 PM
Um it raises stats by 20!

Percival
Feb 21, 2003, 04:22 PM
could I ask where did you find it? Which moster? Which Section? Which difficulty?

I never heard of anyone finding it thus far. I'd be thrilled to know for certain where it dwella... If you don't mind. ^_^

Legolas07
Feb 21, 2003, 04:55 PM
welll if you havent noticed, thats the next biggest dupe going around. Along with sranks of course ¬¬