PDA

View Full Version : Zon-Spheres--what's the point?

qu35t3rn
Jul 25, 2009, 03:41 PM
Apparently, the only use for the Zon-drops/spheres is for exchange in the Dengeki Cup, but, from what little information I can gather, hasn't that already past, or is another one coming? I have a bad habit of totally missing special events, so I wouldn't be surprised if I missed that one as well...

Noblewine
Jul 25, 2009, 03:54 PM
The zonspheres will only be obtainable during the summer event. Its a good time to collect as many as possible to get a falclaw or the room bgm discs that are available.

http://psupedia.info/Thunderfest_Deals

Halcyote
Jul 25, 2009, 04:31 PM
While the event missions are overwith (MAG, Winter Carnival/Dengeki, Shred The Darkness), the event item trade missions are still around. Obtaining the event-specific drops in the Protector's Missions allow one to go and trade them in for the items you may have missed from these events.

RemiusTA
Jul 25, 2009, 06:29 PM
easy pa frags, if you ask me.

Dymalos
Jul 28, 2009, 06:07 PM
The point is to purchase a Falclaw with your 99 Zonspheres, then sell it at your shop for an incredibly low price, so that I may have an ice cube's chance in hell of combining these cheap Falclaws with my 100+ A-Photon Reactors in the hopes of actually obtaining a full set of unbroken 7+ Grinded 40%+ Elemental Falclaws.

jakjakhawk
Jul 28, 2009, 09:26 PM
in later events there are weapons coming out and/or "coming back out" such as song for death and twin distortion which require items such as the electro heart and other miscellaneous items from past item missions to obtain so saving a couple stacks of each isn't a bad idea