PDA

View Full Version : Hunting IGG help/tips

Warpath
Jul 25, 2009, 08:24 PM
Hi I've spent atlest 20+ hours the past 2 days trying to get that blasted crown and I'd like some helpful tips or some help with the runs I've used psupidea's site for map/spawn but can't seem to get the drop maybe I'm not holding my left nut right I've tryed soloing dancing birds no luck on spawn solo flowery pursuit till switches

Calsetes
Jul 25, 2009, 11:51 PM
Ok, here's my hints:

1. Make sure you have friends who can come be "paperweights" for the switches on Flowery Pursuit. A friend of mine told me that Dancing Birds was broken for the spawn, not quite sure what he means by that but it is pretty hard to get there.

2. Have 2 or 3 star luck - this will help a LOT.

3. You don't have to do it on the highest rank - C rank will do just fine. Higher ranks only give you more crap and better drops, but if you only want Igg Crowns, then stick with like C or B rank.

4. A nice trick to help me remember which spawns are the rare maps is this: "Blue bots, both blocks." The map in the... middle, I think? Where you can see if it's rare on the second spawn has blue robots in both blocks. The other two are simply a matter of seeing the right spawn at the start (which the one is a bit tricky, one has 3 men spawn for the good one, 4 for the bad one) and robots in the second block (they'll be either red, or not there at all, which means run away).

5. Pick random weapons and stuff to level if you max out or get bored of using those same weapons and bullets on your hunt. You'll be boosting something you never tried before and might find a new favorite weapon.

6. Don't burn yourself out - if you start to get frustrated, go do something else for a bit (either in-game or in real life). I remember of all my friends who went hunting, I was the last to get his crown, and it took me three or four weeks of hunting almost nonstop to get it, while others have it drop twice in a row.

In the end, it's all luck. Just don't kill yourself over it.

Hrith
Jul 26, 2009, 06:17 AM
Do NOT hunt in Dancing Birds, the Igg map there is awfully rare.

I hunted Iggs in Flowery Pursuit, I can say the rare map shows up roughly 20% of the time (one run out of five), but you will need two people to press the switches, which can be a pain at some times.

Took me 58 Iggs for the crown to drop, so good luck ;s

Ruru
Jul 26, 2009, 02:08 PM
i'm on my 30th igg and still no crown for me.

also dont believe that hunting on 2 or 3 luck will improve this drop. that's not good information at all. igg crown is a special rare drop. in fact 0 luck would probably be better in that you would have a higher chance of seeing the igg crown drop because the drop rate of the iggs normal drops would be lowered.

also flowery pursuit is your best bet. in the amount of 4 hours or so i got 11 igg maps. on dancing birds i ran it about 5 hours a day for a week straight on C (runs took about 3-5 minutes) and normally averaged about 0-1 iggs a day.

ashley50
Jul 26, 2009, 02:15 PM
lots of restarts and a lot of luck