PDA

View Full Version : How many PSU v1 weapons are left?

Katy
Jul 28, 2009, 06:39 PM
With the recent release of Killer Elite. It had me wondering, just how many weapons are left from the very first game disc (aka PSU vanilla)?

str898mustang
Jul 28, 2009, 08:08 PM
12* Dagger

Calsetes
Jul 28, 2009, 08:43 PM
I also think Ragan-Ragan is technically a V1 weapon, but we still don't have that. There might be a few more yet, but I'd say check Psupedia.info and see what ones are blue with a regular PSU icon next to them.

unicorn
Jul 28, 2009, 08:50 PM
Ragan-Ragan
Ohga-misaki
Deraga-zashi
De Ragun
Deathrain
Gudda Igga
Cubo Simba

WHlTEKNIGHT
Jul 28, 2009, 10:13 PM
the ice swords aswell and a few armours and units.

WhiteKnight01
Jul 29, 2009, 07:25 AM
i just want my cubo simba iv been waiting for that for a long time, does anyone know what it hits 10/10 with lv 40 pa's?

Ezodagrom
Jul 29, 2009, 08:50 AM
V1 weapons missing on US/EU version:
Deva-zashic, Shiraha-zashic, Deraga-zashi, Deraga-zashic, Zanshu-Misakic, Ohga-Misaki, Ice Sword Lum, Ice Sword Pi, Ice Sword Mil, Gudda Honc, Gudda Igga, Muktengekic, Ragan-Ragan, Togeha-zashic, Yamata-Misakic, Shide-Misakic, De Ragun, De Ragnuc, Cubo Simba, Deathrain, Deathraic and Tesbrac.

The ones missing on the JP version are only Ice Sword Mil and Muktengekic, I think.

Dymalos
Jul 29, 2009, 09:29 AM
I don't think SEGA has done a good job of managing the release of their content.

About half of those are definitively worse than the other weapons currently available in their respective types. What good is having Deathrain or Deathraic if we've been kicking it with Germinus Gun/Ganuc for quite a while now? I'm for variety but you can't deny that a logical progression would have saved the Germinus Gun and it's knockoff as the last Machinegun to be made available.

Calsetes
Jul 29, 2009, 10:00 AM
I know Germinus Guns are pretty hard to make if you don't have capital to make it (at least on the PC servers, since Exanite is a pain to hunt and the cheapest is 25 mil now, which is an improvement from the 50 mil it WAS going for. Lots more listed, too). I probably would have not even bothered with Germinus if Deathrain was already available, but once it does come out, I'll get it for variety's sake (and so when I do an all-mechgun run, I'll have a bunch of different pretty mechguns to utilize as I see fit - I'm an equal opportunity slaughterer).

Dymalos
Jul 29, 2009, 12:56 PM
I don't know of anyone who goes through the hassle of actually farming Exanite straight up from the Lab Staff.

But that's a retarded price for Exanite, ~3 or 4 million on the 360. Really all you need to do to make them is intentionally break Ebrozikes and Fraudukes on a 0 Range P.M., and at the moment Frauduke boards are dropping by the metric shit-ton. Par Ork is about 2 million, but really the Ganuc is a much better deal with the extra PP for the neglible trade off of a few points of Acc and Att.

Calsetes
Jul 29, 2009, 01:10 PM
1. Now you do, I got 2 of my exanite that way for it. Yeah, I'm a masochist, but I had some friends helping out, and I also ran some solo runs on C-rank with a lower-level alt, so it wasn't all bad.

2. I actually have both the Ganuc and the Gun (the kubara one being a drop from one of the S2 runs on Bladed Legacy trying to find the exanite, believe it or not). I actually don't grind my weapons much if at all, so for people like me, the Gun might be much more preferred over the Ganuc (although even then, a 0/10 Ganuc is better than the 3/8 Bulletdance I was using all around). But hey, that's just my preference. I usually stick with Bullet and Skill saves anyway, so a weapon with a hundred more PP or so doesn't mean that much to me. Plus, for serious bullet-leveling, I've learned to just get a promoto and a bullet saver and you're set on pretty much any front - I can blow through my Rattlesnake in one block of a Protectors run in a group, and my Promoto lasts me all the way through to the boss, even assuming I somehow skip the charger at the end of the split paths (and assuming it's not Killer Shot, which eats my rifles like an Asian kid eating hot dogs at an eating competition).

I guess in the end, it's all about personal preference. Still, I might try breaking some of those Frauduke boards later on, in case I want to try making a second Germinus gun to just give to a friend.

Dymalos
Jul 29, 2009, 01:20 PM
Wow, you seem like a pretty serious machinegunist, heh, it's also become my favorite weapon. Do you prefer GT or Fi for the role?

Unfortunately for me, I lost my Ganuc grinding from 5/10 to -> 6 (during the grind boost w/ a S+10). I'm currently stuck with a pair of decent enough 7/10 Dancic & Dance at the moment. But, I'm eager to get my Ganuc back and then to at least 5/10. Oddly enough the Ganuc was something I bought back in May, shortly after I started playing again, someone was selling it 5/10 for 6 Million.

Calsetes
Jul 29, 2009, 01:58 PM
Well, I do like the machinegun and would use it in a second if Fortefighter could (it'd give me something to throw on my second saber, but a second handgun works well enough). I use them on my Fighgunner character though, and I've been getting a lot of use out of them lately. There's something satisfying about just sweeping a whole room with gunfire and watching things die.

WhiteKnight01
Jul 30, 2009, 04:29 AM
Wow, you seem like a pretty serious machinegunist, heh, it's also become my favorite weapon. Do you prefer GT or Fi for the role?

Unfortunately for me, I lost my Ganuc grinding from 5/10 to -> 6 (during the grind boost w/ a S+10). I'm currently stuck with a pair of decent enough 7/10 Dancic & Dance at the moment. But, I'm eager to get my Ganuc back and then to at least 5/10. Oddly enough the Ganuc was something I bought back in May, shortly after I started playing again, someone was selling it 5/10 for 6 Million.

hay iv a spare ganuc at 5/10 or was it 6/10? anyway if you have anything cool for trade i trade ya,
gt white knight 01

FOnewearl-Lina
Jul 30, 2009, 05:54 AM
What good is having Deathrain or Deathraic if we've been kicking it with Germinus Gun/Ganuc for quite a while now?
What good is any (non-GC) S rank machinegun when A rank L&K Combat owns them all?

Dymalos
Jul 30, 2009, 01:23 PM
Wow thanks for putting L&K on my radar. I don't mind it being an A-Rank that outclasses every S-Rank what matters more to me is that when it comes out it will supercede all of my current Machineguns. That's the way it should be.

Volcompat321
Jul 30, 2009, 01:28 PM
Anyone mention Twin Real Handgun?
Wasn't that a V1 wep?
(no matter how crappy it is, we should still have it available)

The_Brimada
Jul 30, 2009, 02:35 PM
What good is any (non-GC) S rank machinegun when A rank L&K Combat owns them all?

That's kinda sad, but I'm not discouraged at all since it was my FOmar's main weapon on pso(lol) and he's an AT and sometimes GT on PSU so he can use it as both types.

RemiusTA
Jul 30, 2009, 05:25 PM
I don't think SEGA has done a good job of managing the release of their content.

About half of those are definitively worse than the other weapons currently available in their respective types. What good is having Deathrain or Deathraic if we've been kicking it with Germinus Gun/Ganuc for quite a while now? I'm for variety but you can't deny that a logical progression would have saved the Germinus Gun and it's knockoff as the last Machinegun to be made available.

They dont have a problem with releasing the content, they have a problem with getting the released content TO us.