PDA

View Full Version : FKL I had a dream last night-

Volcompat321
Jul 30, 2009, 11:31 PM
I usually don't remember anything from when I sleep. Never really dream, if I do, I don't remember. This one I somewhat remember.
The story-

Anyway, I had a dream my house got taken over by some random knife wielding fools. In the dream, after about an hour dream time, I got tired of waiting to see what these people want, so I grabbed my long knife (I call it the [SPOILER]FNARG Regulator) (am I allowed to say that?) (No. --Meira)
I call it that because it's a WWII Nazi knife. Anyway, I grabbed it, and walked up on a dood sitting on my chair, and sliced his throat. I went outside to get the other two that were with him, and got confronted by another random dood.
We shared a few words and he began to punch my neck! :-x As soon as he started doing that, I blacked out in my dream like someone knocked me out and immediately woke up short of breath![/SPOILER-BOX]
I just thought that was weird. I wonder if it means anything.
I always hear people talking about if you dream of this it means that...
Maybe someone will link me to a website full of bullshit theorists trying to figure out the human brain.
Maybe this means nothing, maybe it means something. Either way, read it or not.

Majarra
Jul 31, 2009, 03:26 AM
I cant dream!
Anyway thats considered racist in my book.[the knife part]

Nitro Vordex
Jul 31, 2009, 04:06 AM
Probably means you should stop playing bad war games.

TalHex
Jul 31, 2009, 06:20 AM
I cant dream!
Anyway thats considered racist in my book.[the knife part]

everybody dreams, you just don't remember them *wiseass nod*

Volcompat321
Jul 31, 2009, 09:44 AM
Probably means you should stop playing bad war games.

I don't even play war games :o I think the last one I played was uh, I don't even remember.

Randomness
Jul 31, 2009, 10:44 AM
I don't even play war games :o I think the last one I played was uh, I don't even remember.

"The Internet"