PDA

View Full Version : Update For Aug. 7th

DPShiro
Jul 31, 2009, 02:36 PM
Attention, GUARDIANS!

Update information is now available for next week's maintenance.

We will be adding four S3 rank missions to go along with GUARDIANS Boost Road: Moatoob -- additionally, the Neudaiz Fireworks Festival is here!

Full details available here:

http://www.phantasystaruniverse.com/community_quests.php?item=20090807preload

http://www.phantasystaruniverse.com/image/community/moatoob001.png

Niiiiiice :)

Really looking forward to this!

Criss
Jul 31, 2009, 02:40 PM
Yes! Finally!

Oh Magas, how I missed you. <3

Tyreek
Jul 31, 2009, 02:41 PM
OMFG YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But wait... What about Desert Stronghold?! Wasn't that part of Moatoob's GBR this time? I thought we'd get a new mission like the last two GBR missions.

Micro
Jul 31, 2009, 02:43 PM
Oh snap.

Randomness
Jul 31, 2009, 02:45 PM
I have to say, those are some unimpressive boss boxes. About the only nice things I see are Rabol Feril/Yiel.

Edit:Vish Diraga, too

Edit2:The enemy drops are nice though.

beatrixkiddo
Jul 31, 2009, 02:46 PM
OMFG YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But wait... What about Desert Stronghold?! Wasn't that part of Moatoob's GBR this time? I thought we'd get a new mission like the last two GBR missions.

Yes, it seems to be missing. In addition, Protectors Alpha and Beta (from Winter Event) were given S2 versions on JP after Gamma/Delta ended, but we don't seem to be getting those either!

HienkyakuX
Jul 31, 2009, 02:46 PM
then no alpha and beta S2?

pikachief
Jul 31, 2009, 02:47 PM
im very confused... what happened to the event? is it over? is it endng this friday? did SEGA just forget about our last 2 event runs? are the 2 gonna collide? what about the other 2 missions!? are we not getting the new one with this event? GAH!! >.<

I have to say, those are some unimpressive boss boxes. About the only nice things I see are Rabol Feril/Yiel.

Edit:Vish Diraga, too

Edit2:The enemy drops are nice though.

well the cubo simba has been a very long-awaited drop! :)

Tyreek
Jul 31, 2009, 02:49 PM
I just checked PSUpedia...

(Desert Stronghold)
Desert Terror
Desert Goliath
Rogues' Shortcut
Stolen Weapon

We are missing one mission... But, we'll see what happens.

HienkyakuX
Jul 31, 2009, 02:54 PM
Well most likely we'll get stronghold. They posted about old mission getting a new rank. As for alpha and beta there are only a few new drops from there that will drop during this new gbr only thing not there is the Adahna Unit.

pikachief
Jul 31, 2009, 02:56 PM
well i guess my adahna deghanna cannon will be worth even more than i thought! XD LOL

i still hope i can get a 8/8 ._.

Halcyote
Jul 31, 2009, 02:56 PM
They only listed 4 missions for the GBR on the main site. Desert Stronghold wasn't one of them.

Golto
Jul 31, 2009, 03:05 PM
I guess the Japanese didn't want to do that 1 hour of work to add Desert Stronghold to our servers. They are too busy not caring about our Auth server messing up.

The_Brimada
Jul 31, 2009, 03:13 PM
Yay S3? But yeah....time to get my simba (unless they screw up the drop)

Aeris
Jul 31, 2009, 03:33 PM
Nice, i can play around hopefully since my college starts in a few weeks.

pikachief
Jul 31, 2009, 03:34 PM
Hey i get 2 chances at a cubo simba per rotation! :O ^^

also Lumirus HP restore, and Power charge :D yay i can sell those to ppl for moniez :P lol not as bad drop chart as i once thought :)

Ryna
Jul 31, 2009, 03:38 PM
I figure Desert Stronghold is just an omission. It wouldn't be the first time they forgot to add something to a content preview page.

pikachief
Jul 31, 2009, 03:41 PM
I figure Desert Stronghold is just an omission. It wouldn't be the first time they forgot to add something to a content preview page.

ahh your right :) wait for the JP update info like always ^^

Powder Keg
Jul 31, 2009, 03:45 PM
Omg.....yes!

jobber
Jul 31, 2009, 03:51 PM
http://www.phantasystaruniverse.com/image/community/moatoob002.png

megid spitting dinos?

destinylegends
Jul 31, 2009, 05:20 PM
ya so cant wait :D

Magus_84
Jul 31, 2009, 05:50 PM
Siiiiimmmmbbbbbaaaaaaaa

Oh, wait. Error 60. :(

Really hope they get that fixed soon.

stinkyfish97
Jul 31, 2009, 06:52 PM
Yeah I cant wait for these missions but you would think for s3 missions there would be the next step up in synth materials dropping. I mean Par Ork drops, so does Parul and those are only s2 missions on Parum. That tells you how far away we are from having any hopes on getting boards higher than 12 stars anytime soon. I guess to be fair there is not really any boards avaliable that tenora makes that require mot ork as far as what we can tell in the future.

str898mustang
Jul 31, 2009, 07:16 PM
Yeah I cant wait for these missions but you would think for s3 missions there would be the next step up in synth materials dropping. I mean Par Ork drops, so does Parul and those are only s2 missions on Parum. That tells you how far away we are from having any hopes on getting boards higher than 12 stars anytime soon. I guess to be fair there is not really any boards avaliable that tenora makes that require mot ork as far as what we can tell in the future.

mot ork isn't even out on the JP servers....

Alnet
Jul 31, 2009, 07:20 PM
Does that mean S3 missions give 6 points per run? How many points are they going to demand from us for 50%?

On a positive note: yaaaaay, more LV150 v1 enemies~

joefro
Jul 31, 2009, 07:26 PM
Yep, 6 points for S3 runs. Not sure how many points for 50%. I think the Parum GBR was like 240, but I can't remember.

Kylie
Jul 31, 2009, 07:29 PM
Maybe they're trying to catch us up. I can't complain if that's the case.

Neith
Jul 31, 2009, 07:30 PM
Not a bad update. The drops don't look great though.

Also, lol @ no Alpha/Beta+, Desert Stronghold and Arms Dealer update.

pinkace
Jul 31, 2009, 07:40 PM
Where are all the whiners and naysayers now!? WHERE ARE YOU!?

Sega is officially doing a FANTASTIC job for 2009!

Didn't I tell you guys? Didn't I? Things are looking better and better for us!

Could be!
Who knows?
There's Supplemental update due any day;
I will know right away,
Soon as it shows.
It may come cannonballing down through the sky,
Gleam in its eye,
Bright as a rose!

Who knows?
It's only just out of reach,
Down the block, on a beach,
Under a tree.
I got a feeling there's a miracle due,
Gonna come true,
Coming to me! The Supplemental updaaaatteeeeeeee

EDIT: thats west side story by the way ;)

WhiteKnight01
Jul 31, 2009, 08:53 PM
cant wait to get my simba i hope one goes to 10 :) then il have the best gt pallet imo

RadiantLegend
Jul 31, 2009, 08:55 PM
Gib Desert Stronghold for mugunruk hunting.

Ethateral
Jul 31, 2009, 09:33 PM
Cubo Simbas~! <3

Finally!

Arika
Jul 31, 2009, 10:00 PM
clever decision.

all items from that little event can be obtain from later GBR anyway.
and degahna cannon drop easier on GBR too.

if they gave alpha+, it would only make certain people who play (too much) get everything ahead and quit during the later GBRs.

ChibiBecca
Jul 31, 2009, 10:15 PM
back-to-back events.. wow. not bad! o.o hoping that error 60 is somehow fixed before then.

joefro
Jul 31, 2009, 10:21 PM
back-to-back events.. wow. not bad! o.o hoping that error 60 is somehow fixed before then.
I wouldn't be surprised if we got MAG+ right after the Moatoob GBR. I'd be very happy with that though.

ChibiBecca
Jul 31, 2009, 10:29 PM
That would be nice, but i'd like a week or so just to sort out the items on our 4 characters.. it's not been easy lately due to the errors. ^^;

but getting MAG+ not long after the GBR would be funky, i missed out on it the last time!

beatrixkiddo
Jul 31, 2009, 10:52 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if we got MAG+ right after the Moatoob GBR. I'd be very happy with that though.

Yay, 6 more weeks of MAG!

neilp4453
Aug 1, 2009, 12:18 AM
Not too hyped for the GBR...mostly because not much is worth hunting for.

Atleast everyone else doing it will drive down the prices for needle cannons for a bit.

Shou
Aug 1, 2009, 12:21 AM
Good. Festa events are horribly boring. Anything that will get us closer to the supplemental update...

beatrixkiddo
Aug 1, 2009, 12:23 AM
Thanks Ceresa for saving me from crippling embarassment!

Would be nice to have some official confirmation on whether or not the RELICS mission will show up, as well as Alpha and Beta+.

unicorn
Aug 1, 2009, 12:31 AM
Good. Festa events are horribly boring. Anything that will get us closer to the supplemental update...

So we have to pay to get uber stuff?

Noblewine
Aug 1, 2009, 12:53 AM
I can't wait for to try the s3 missions.

TekkamanCrazy
Aug 1, 2009, 12:56 AM
Looks like I don't have to buy a Red/Wall now. Lumirus/Wall will do just fine.

darkante
Aug 1, 2009, 12:57 AM
Itīs about time S3 missions starts to show up.
Hopefully it doesnīt take long to get more. (would love to see Plains overlord, Crimson Beast and Forested Islands)

Anything to break free from either..

a) event spamm
b) White Beast

:wacko:

Shou
Aug 1, 2009, 03:12 AM
So we have to pay to get uber stuff?
No, I'm waiting for the Masterforce changes. GC is lame.

StamiStar
Aug 1, 2009, 03:21 AM
Hooray! Now for some Jaggo Acte huntin' (for me)! :)

mvffin
Aug 1, 2009, 04:56 AM
its aboslutely retarded if we don't get alpha+ and beta+.

WHlTEKNIGHT
Aug 1, 2009, 07:58 AM
its aboslutely retarded if we don't get alpha+ and beta+.

Desert stronghold missing is/would be a bigger problem, best be a typo.

Allison_W
Aug 1, 2009, 08:14 AM
No, I'm waiting for the Masterforce changes. GC is gay.

'Scuse me, I'm gay and frankly the last thing I want to be associated with is Guardians Cash.

I'm wondering about the wartecher changes, myself.

Shou
Aug 1, 2009, 11:03 AM
'Scuse me, I'm gay and frankly the last thing I want to be associated with is Guardians Cash.

I'm wondering about the wartecher changes, myself.
^_^

As for Wartecher changes, here are a few links of helpful info.

Supplemental Update Class Stat Changes: http://teitan.inchoativum.net/aoi_level20_stats.html#

GAS info:
http://www.psupedia.info/GAS

Wartecher will also be able to use A rank doublesabers. The link I had that showed ALL supplemental update changes doesn't work anymore. :(

Rust
Aug 1, 2009, 11:18 AM
Hum, interesting, but sadly, Vol Bros. Snapshot hunting isn't enough of an incentive for me to resub for now.
How well, those missions will still be there whenever I come back.

Immovable One
Aug 1, 2009, 12:00 PM
LUMIRUS WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALL!

Now I don't have to worry about Red / Wall.
I still need Red / Knight though....

MUST....BECOME.... MORE....POWERFUL....MUHAHAHAHAHHA

Allison_W
Aug 1, 2009, 12:21 PM
^_^

As for Wartecher changes, here are a few links of helpful info.

Supplemental Update Class Stat Changes: http://teitan.inchoativum.net/aoi_level20_stats.html#

GAS info:
http://www.psupedia.info/GAS

Wartecher will also be able to use A rank doublesabers. The link I had that showed ALL supplemental update changes doesn't work anymore. :(

WTs need a bigger TP boost then that. Frankly, with their attack techs capped at 30, I'd be inclined to think their TP could be boosted all the way up to FT levels without breaking them.

Well, maybe that'd be just a bit extreme, but not even as high as their ATP seems a little odd.

Kinachi Desbo
Aug 1, 2009, 12:35 PM
Ok im confused!

During the august 7th update r we losing both protecters y and o?
Then after the Moatoob GBR will we be getting protecters a+ and b+?
Im confused please help ! :)

Shou
Aug 1, 2009, 12:37 PM
Allison- After the supplemental update you will be able to lvl your PA up to 10 lvls above your classe's PA cap. Look at the Fire tech PA+ ability in the GAS info link I posted above. So WT will be able to use lvl 31+ techs later.

Kinachi- Yes, and nobody knows for sure but probably not.

Allison_W
Aug 1, 2009, 12:44 PM
Allison- After the supplemental update you will be able to lvl your PA up to 10 lvls above your classe's PA cap. Look at the Fire tech PA+ ability in the GAS info link I posted above. So WT will be able to use lvl 31+ techs later.

Good point. I suppose I'll have to take liberal advantage of that.

Though I do find myself wondering if the type customizations are per class, or if each one you take applies to all your classes.

Kinachi Desbo
Aug 1, 2009, 12:45 PM

Hey wens this update out? this friday?

And i dont think you answered my question very well soz but can someone help me a little more

Magus_84
Aug 1, 2009, 12:56 PM
Good point. I suppose I'll have to take liberal advantage of that.

Though I do find myself wondering if the type customizations are per class, or if each one you take applies to all your classes.

The "styles" are kinda like equipment. You buy them with AP, you switch them out whenever you want.

The "type" customizations are per-class. Meaning you have to earn them for each class, but they stay with that class until you delete them from the class. Meaning you could level AT's Twin Handguns to 30 with 5 PA Lv +s. If you switch to GT, you'd have to earn those 5 PA lv+s to get GT's Twin Handguns to 50.

But if you switch back to AT, your Twins will still be at 30. Make sense?

And @ Kinachi:

Your question can't be answered that well because no one knows for sure yet. Alpha + and Beta+ haven't been mentioned at all in any "official" statement. People are guessing based on how JP got them.

Allison_W
Aug 1, 2009, 01:10 PM
The "styles" are kinda like equipment. You buy them with AP, you switch them out whenever you want.

The "type" customizations are per-class. Meaning you have to earn them for each class, but they stay with that class until you delete them from the class. Meaning you could level AT's Twin Handguns to 30 with 5 PA Lv +s. If you switch to GT, you'd have to earn those 5 PA lv+s to get GT's Twin Handguns to 50.

But if you switch back to AT, your Twins will still be at 30. Make sense?

Totally, and that's good to know.

Kylie
Aug 1, 2009, 05:49 PM
I don't think this has much to do with the supplemental update coming sooner. It'll probably come as soon as they can give it to us just like other system updates. Nothing has to come before it, so I wouldn't draw any lines here and throw a party.

pinkace
Aug 1, 2009, 06:18 PM
I'm just saying that the team seems to be 'awake' now, so many months in 2008 went dry with no content... maybe now that they have hit their groove this will get down to serious business :)

WHlTEKNIGHT
Aug 2, 2009, 01:05 AM
LUMIRUS WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALL!

Now I don't have to worry about Red / Wall.
I still need Red / Knight though....

MUST....BECOME.... MORE....POWERFUL....MUHAHAHAHAHHA

I dont know how you are going to become more powerful with a trash unit like that, a resist or rainbow is infinately better.

Kylie
Aug 2, 2009, 07:01 AM
I'm just saying that the team seems to be 'awake' now, so many months in 2008 went dry with no content... maybe now that they have hit their groove this will get down to serious business :)That's decent logic. I was just confused why so many posts have been about the supplemental update. I don't think this update means a lot in regards to that, so I just don't want to see people disappointed.

Hrith
Aug 2, 2009, 08:02 AM
I'd have liked Alpha+ for the Adahna Unit, but well, this will do.

I hope Desert Stronghold is an omission on their news story, though.

Immovable One
Aug 2, 2009, 10:38 AM
I dont know how you are going to become more powerful with a trash unit like that, a resist or rainbow is infinately better.

Never used any of those Resists units, but I love boosting my DFP and EVA.

I'm saving up for Hizeri / Mind as well.

Looking forward to Vijerina / Cronos (which looks like it'll render Red / Knight obsolete too) ^^

Though I wish there's an SUV that has a competent END comparable to Hizeri / Stamina. I'm getting tired of Paradi.

NEED MORE POWER! DESTROY EVERYTHING IN MY PATH!

WHlTEKNIGHT
Aug 2, 2009, 11:12 AM
dfp is completly useless eva isnt much help either. you'll take 40 damage less tops with that unit, rainbows and even resists boost ur armour's % much more helpful

Immovable One
Aug 2, 2009, 11:22 AM
dfp is completly useless eva isnt much help either. you'll take 40 damage less tops with that unit, rainbows and even resists boost ur armour's % much more helpful

I guess that's why Red / Wall is still a valid choice then.

beatrixkiddo
Aug 2, 2009, 12:10 PM
I guess that's why Red / Wall is still a valid choice then.

Lumirus / Wall lowers damage by 17 points of damage.
Red / Wall lowers damage by less than 13, but boosts your shield's element by 10%.
Cati / Rainbow (easily available) boosts your shield's element by 20%.

And the / Resist units save your ass in the proper situations, as well as adding 3% to your shield's element. It's not hard to see why Cati / Rainbow and Resist unit (when appropriate) are superior to any Wall or Guard or Legs unit.

Hrith
Aug 2, 2009, 12:36 PM
EVP works well, it reduces any damage to 0, when it kicks in. On high EVP classes, it's not a bad idea to use equipment to increase your EVP, although it's never a good idea to use anything but a resist unit. So if you want EVP, use Tenora shields -- the Rabol Bistat, Rabol Yiel and Rabol Feril to come have very high EVP ratings.

DreXxiN
Aug 2, 2009, 04:18 PM
So wait, let me get this straight, people think SEGA is on the right track now because they are not releasing a+ and b+, but rather releasing a GBR without the actual new mission instead?

Now I'm generally an over-appreciative guy, but they are throwing....wait I take that back..these monsters AREN'T higher level than we've been fighting..and they are giving a drop boost (which destroys the economy and most likely doesn't effect end drops anyway, I might add).

Not only are these mission not new, but they are content from 2006-2007.

So in technicality, how long has it really been since we've gotten NEW content?

*Sigh* ._. *Plays BB*

Sexy_Raine
Aug 2, 2009, 07:17 PM
So Protectors Delta is only two weeks? That sucks. At least LPC finally comes.

str898mustang
Aug 2, 2009, 07:39 PM
So Protectors Delta is only two weeks? That sucks. At least finally LPC comes.

LKK>LPC

Namine
Aug 2, 2009, 07:46 PM
So wait, let me get this straight, people think SEGA is on the right track now because they are not releasing a+ and b+, but rather releasing a GBR without the actual new mission instead?

Now I'm generally an over-appreciative guy, but they are throwing....wait I take that back..these monsters AREN'T higher level than we've been fighting..and they are giving a drop boost (which destroys the economy and most likely doesn't effect end drops anyway, I might add).

Not only are these mission not new, but they are content from 2006-2007.

So in technicality, how long has it really been since we've gotten NEW content?

*Sigh* ._. *Plays BB*

I too am displeased that 'Desert Stronghold' isn't stated to be in this GBR, but I think you need to check the rest of your info first:

Desert Terror enemies are 150+, http://psupedia.info/Desert_Terror
Desert Goliath enemies are 155+, http://psupedia.info/Desert_Goliath
Rouge's Shortcut enemies are 140+, boss is 150, http://psupedia.info/Rogues%27_Shortcut
Stolen Weapon enemies are 140+, boss is 150, http://psupedia.info/Stolen_Weapon

New common box drops:

Lunga Egg
Vol. Bros. Snapshot(most likely name)

New drops from the regular enemies:

Rabol Gerad
Soda Crea+
Deathtraic(kubara 12 star machinegun, not sure of localization name)
Deathtrain board
Delpic board
Shide-Misakic
Elsralac
Lumira / HP Restore
Needle Cannon(not really new but common enemy drop)

New Boss drops:

Rabol Yiel
Lumirus / Wall
Cubo Simba board
Vish Diraga
Rabol Feril
Lumirus / Power Charge

DreXxiN
Aug 2, 2009, 11:50 PM
Ok well, that's cool and all! a new machinegun and crossbow, for our large GT fanbase!

and kubara copies and useless units

However, the monsters are still 10 levels lower than what we fought in STD.

And all the non new-board drops are like...well..not boards..so the element %'s will suck most likely. =(

str898mustang
Aug 2, 2009, 11:59 PM
Ok well, that's cool and all! a new machinegun and crossbow, for our large GT fanbase!

and kubara copies and useless units

However, the monsters are still 10 levels lower than what we fought in STD.

And all the non new-board drops are like...well..not boards..so the element %'s will suck most likely. =(

Gudda Igga is elem locked so u can get a good %

WHlTEKNIGHT
Aug 3, 2009, 02:20 AM
Gudda Igga is elem locked so u can get a good %

35% max will not give a good %

Namine
Aug 3, 2009, 02:47 AM
Single element seem to be able to go to 40%.

[spoiler-box]http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/5385/40neiclaw.jpg[/spoiler-box]

joefro
Aug 3, 2009, 03:31 AM
I just checked the shops on 360 and they have a Neiclaw 43% and 42%. So, hopefully Gudda Igga can go this high!

Hrith
Aug 3, 2009, 06:25 AM
Rabol Bistat, Rabol Feril and Rabol Yiel are good drops.

Neiclaw is not like the other items, I have never seen another item of single element go above 32%.

desturel
Aug 3, 2009, 08:35 AM
Neiclaw is not like the other items, I have never seen another item of single element go above 32%.

I have a 37% crimson from Forest of Illusion. Also a 35% Zanshu-misaki and a 35% Yamata-misaki. It's pretty hard to check for elemental percentages on items that also have a board released. Rabol Vijeri and Lumirus Line for example. It's much easier to just do a search on things that don't have board drops as well. Hizeri-senba for example.

buzyb77
Aug 3, 2009, 12:44 PM
I was looking at the NEW GBR and it is MISSING 1 NEW Mission.....

http://www.psupedia.info/GUARDIANS_Boost_Road

at least in the announcement... any word on theis mission? or is it just a new Shaft 4 us?

http://www.psupedia.info/Desert_Stronghold

any word?

Namine
Aug 3, 2009, 01:11 PM
I got a 33% Fuka-Misaki from FOI back when it was first released.

beatrixkiddo
Aug 3, 2009, 01:11 PM
You're a little late to the party (http://pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=167566).

Rust
Aug 3, 2009, 02:02 PM
Welcome back, buzyb.
Nice to see you haven't changed a bit. :wacko:

Darius_Drake
Aug 3, 2009, 02:25 PM
What is the point of the Neudaiz fireworks festival if everyone is supposed to be on Moatoob doing the Guardians Boost Run event?

WHlTEKNIGHT
Aug 3, 2009, 02:26 PM
What is the point of the Neudaiz fireworks festival if everyone is supposed to be on Moatoob doing the Guardians Boost Run event?So you can have some nice while going to the luck lady

Darius_Drake
Aug 3, 2009, 02:35 PM
So you can have some nice while going to the luck lady

Seems like a thin explanation, but I guess I can buy that.

ashley50
Aug 3, 2009, 02:59 PM
great, he's back.

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
Aug 3, 2009, 03:53 PM
Fireworks are pretty things Darius! People who enjoy good fireworks go to places to see good fireworks set off by people who enjoy good fireworks because they too enjoy good fireworks! Heh! It's like tough actin Tinactin! It's like BOOM! Ya know!

That was your Maddenism for the day. Enjoy it.

Mysterious-G
Aug 3, 2009, 04:33 PM
If they sell the firework traps, I will make sure to stock them, just to have them for the case that I will ever come back after quitting. :)
(They are pretty! Always make me grin and smile! ^^)

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
Aug 3, 2009, 05:28 PM
If they sell the firework traps, I will make sure to stock them, just to have them for the case that I will ever come back after quitting. :)
(They are pretty! Always make me grin and smile! ^^)

See everybody! Not only does it make for a pretty distraction, but it also makes for a pretty killing device!

Rust
Aug 3, 2009, 05:38 PM
See everybody! Not only does it make for a pretty distraction, but it also makes for a pretty killing device!

Actually, the FireWorks are only visual effects. They don't damage/SE/anything else.
But still, that's a pretty solid mean to annoy the shit out of people who want to speed run their GBR, as they fight while you're running around spewing pretty colored explosions. :wacko:

Anduril
Aug 3, 2009, 05:41 PM
Last year I ran with a whole team that just dropped Fireworks at the start and end of every block. It was so fun.

The_Brimada
Aug 3, 2009, 05:42 PM
So you can have some nice while going to the luck lady

I would've said to celebrate people not spamming WB, but I like your idea better. :)

WHlTEKNIGHT
Aug 3, 2009, 05:48 PM
Seems like a thin explanation, but I guess I can buy that.

Opps I meant to say so you can have some slowdown while going to the luck lady and load up neudaise twice when you go there

Powder Keg
Aug 3, 2009, 06:50 PM
NateDogg....I am roflmao right now!

also, ITT people not doing research and assuming content that isn't delivered at the exact same time as JP will never be delivered. :-?

DreXxiN
Aug 3, 2009, 08:27 PM
Actually, the FireWorks are only visual effects. They don't damage/SE/anything else.
But still, that's a pretty solid mean to annoy the shit out of people who want to speed run their GBR, as they fight while you're running around spewing pretty colored explosions. :wacko:

Until you get booted from the party and then go ranting in the Dead Horse Society because people booted you for "just trying to have fun" on a party name clearly labeled "GBR SPEED RUNS" =(.

I suppose it's not as much of a trollfest as Telling everyone every 2 minutes to stop for buffs as an fT using a rod and Hizeri / Concentrate =). (See Screen shot thread)

Hrith
Aug 4, 2009, 07:26 AM
I suppose it's not as much of a trollfest as Telling everyone every 2 minutes to stop for buffs as an fT using a rod and Hizeri / ConcentrateXDDD
You've just given me an idea.

Uni2 nubs, it's payback time!

str898mustang
Aug 4, 2009, 12:30 PM
no Desert Stronghold = Update is extreme fail

WHlTEKNIGHT
Aug 4, 2009, 01:40 PM
Funniest thing is Edward has just said the jp gbr didnt have desert stonghold lolololololol
http://forums.sega.com/showthread.php?p=5140895#post5140895

Hrith
Aug 4, 2009, 02:14 PM
no Desert Stronghold = Update is extreme failIndeed.

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
Aug 4, 2009, 04:04 PM
Funniest thing is Edward has just said the jp gbr didnt have desert stonghold lolololololol
http://forums.sega.com/showthread.php?p=5140895#post5140895

Oh that Edward! He's such a nut! Don't try to pull one over on them PSU fans!

Ffuzzy-Logik
Aug 4, 2009, 04:29 PM
Poor Edward. :C

Shou
Aug 4, 2009, 08:08 PM
Ouch! Ed sure put his foot in his mouth on this one lol. I wonder why he is taking so long to fix his little oops?

illogikal
Aug 6, 2009, 08:09 PM
deathrain finally drops, been wanting to see that, and gudda igga.

IrisForscythe
Aug 6, 2009, 08:55 PM
uhh other than Shigga Pakuda, what good drops are there in Stronghold, I don't see any.