PDA

View Full Version : prices: Guld & Milla Vs Milla

GlowSticks
Jul 31, 2009, 03:22 PM
Curious on why the Milla cost more than the two combined.

o.o?

OR am I wrong

haha waste of a post I'm a bit tipsy right now.

Aeris
Jul 31, 2009, 03:24 PM
Got from some price checks on PC/PS2 from ungrinded weps.

Milla usually costs around 130-150 million.
Guld & Milla costs around 200+ million.

So yea, both together cost more than the Milla itself.

Volcompat321
Jul 31, 2009, 03:25 PM
Because people don't seem to realize, Milla is still a rare weapon outside of the event.
Milla is not worth more, and does not sell for more than Guld & Milla. You heard wrong, or were misinformed.

DPShiro
Jul 31, 2009, 03:46 PM
Maybe you are referring to the broken ones that are cheaper? Sure there are a bunch of 2/2 3/3 4/4's out there for 50+ mil.
But a Guld & Milla 0/10 will always be more expensive than a Milla

Volcompat321
Jul 31, 2009, 03:51 PM
As someone pointed out on a different thread, there is no reason why Milla x/x should be worth more or less, since most people just trade it in for the set.
Unless for collectings sake I don't see the point in caring for 10/10 or anything like it.
I don't really think there is enough people wanting only the one gun to effect it's selling/trading value.

landman
Jul 31, 2009, 06:05 PM
Some protranser would like to have a guld or a milla grinded, not only for collection.

neilp4453
Jul 31, 2009, 09:58 PM
OP might be referring to the 360 market where millas are officially selling for under a stack and 0/10 G&Ms are selling at stacks. I'm looking at a couple right now.

No grind boost is the cause of this...might as well pick one up now....we won't see them again for a while.

Considering the individual mats have more value...I don't see why they are selling for such similar prices.

that cast named kai
Aug 1, 2009, 01:25 AM
OP might be referring to the 360 market where millas are officially selling for under a stack and 0/10 G&Ms are selling at stacks. I'm looking at a couple right now.

No grind boost is the cause of this...might as well pick one up now....we won't see them again for a while.

Considering the individual mats have more value...I don't see why they are selling for such similar prices.

i would guess that it is due to it being eaiser to sell it for a stack, than having to bring in a GM to witness the dealing in case of scamming if the deal goes bad for the amount being over a stack

plus most of the people selling now, i would guess have not gone through the hassle of hunting for it the 'old fashion' way

Golto
Aug 1, 2009, 04:39 AM
Millas will be available after the event but have you actually tried to hunt for one? Jigos don't like to cough them up without the event drop boost rate. I'm around 0/260 with non-event Jigos dropping Millas. Gulds drop a lot more often in the event because, for me at least, Gol Dovas appear 95% of the time and since they are a large monster they have better rare drop rate than Jigos.

Chris28
Aug 1, 2009, 05:41 AM
A Guld&Milla 3/3 sold on the PS2/PC servers 2 days ago for 99 mil, just to give you an idea of how much it costs.

XbikXBd
Aug 1, 2009, 05:53 PM
lol a milla on xbox is 94 mill and a guld and milla 0/10 is 85mill
shows we xbox people play to much

NDW
Aug 1, 2009, 06:34 PM
lol a milla on xbox is 94 mill and a guld and milla 0/10 is 85mill
shows we xbox people play to much

That is odd, a Guld & Milla 0/10 should be worth MORE than a Milla...

XbikXBd
Aug 2, 2009, 08:26 PM
That is odd, a Guld & Milla 0/10 should be worth MORE than a Milla...

They are not lol price is low but lucky i got a 10^ and a 9^ so yay me

Keilyn
Aug 3, 2009, 05:51 AM
I love Guld & Milla and i've seen many prices up for them ranging from 120 - 200 million...while Ive seen Milla offered by players for between 90 - 250 million. This was when the event started that the first Millas were found there and everyone wanted their Guld&Milla so they paid a lot of money for milla...The price then went down.

Darius_Drake
Aug 3, 2009, 11:20 AM
I was wondering about that myself. I did a search last night to see how much for the cheapest Milla and the cheapest guns that came up were the Guld & Milla. I didn't see a regular Milla till halfway down the list. All of the Guld & Milla's were broken though. The cheapest one was 2/2 I think, and there were a 0/6, 3/3, 0/9, and so on. Not one unbroken Guld & Milla was listed. My guess is that if you have a broken Milla you can combine it with other items and trade it in for an unbroken Guld & Milla which is probably worth more than a stack.

neilp4453
Aug 3, 2009, 09:42 PM
I was wondering about that myself. I did a search last night to see how much for the cheapest Milla and the cheapest guns that came up were the Guld & Milla. I didn't see a regular Milla till halfway down the list. All of the Guld & Milla's were broken though. The cheapest one was 2/2 I think, and there were a 0/6, 3/3, 0/9, and so on. Not one unbroken Guld & Milla was listed. My guess is that if you have a broken Milla you can combine it with other items and trade it in for an unbroken Guld & Milla which is probably worth more than a stack.

Unbroken G&M are going for under a stack.

I saw a 2/10 for 85mil last night.

I picked up a 5/10 for 120mil....it wil stay there until the next grind boost.

NDW
Aug 4, 2009, 11:01 AM
They are not lol price is low but lucky i got a 10^ and a 9^ so yay me

I just checked prices in player shops:
Guld & Milla 0/10 - 92M
Milla - 84.999999M