PDA

View Full Version : S > 10/10 Guld & Milla

Mave Zero
Aug 1, 2009, 08:46 PM
Lol so I traded for a Guld & Milla 10/10. Now I'm looking to sell that. Someone please buy it. I would love to trade for something on PSO, but oh well, I'll take cash offers too. No more trades, meseta or photon drops only please. =]

Oh sorry, and my gamertag is Mave Zero. My character's name is Kensei. Please message offers, I really want to get rid of this thing so I can cancel my subscription. =]

kissablepimp
Aug 3, 2009, 12:19 PM
are u canceling ur account for good or just taking a break from PSU?

Mave Zero
Aug 3, 2009, 03:11 PM
I'm canceling my subscription to PSU for good. It's just boring, and I have a strong feeling everything that we're going to get is just shit that we've already done before. Plus with how broken everything is nowadays, you can't play as anything but Gunmaster or Fighmaster or you're a dumbass, which is stupid. Oh wow, two classes to level and then you're the best LOL. Just kind of boring in my opinion.

iSnipeKiddies
Aug 3, 2009, 03:37 PM
How much are you looking for? ^^

kissablepimp
Aug 3, 2009, 03:52 PM
I'm canceling my subscription to PSU for good. It's just boring, and I have a strong feeling everything that we're going to get is just shit that we've already done before. Plus with how broken everything is nowadays, you can't play as anything but Gunmaster or Fighmaster or you're a dumbass, which is stupid. Oh wow, two classes to level and then you're the best LOL. Just kind of boring in my opinion.

so why u need the meseta just wondering if u don't mine me asking?
and u hit the nail on the head on that point :) PSU is sucking every update!

Mave Zero
Aug 3, 2009, 04:26 PM
Just going to give it away to some friends or trade someone for PSO stuff. I don't know, we'll see. And I'm looking to sell somewhere in the 500-600 mil range. =]

Warlock01
Aug 3, 2009, 05:23 PM
ill give u 42% 9/9 light agito repca (worth 350)
46% lightning mugunburga 3/10 (worth 250+)

i know u said cash only, but these would make great gifts for ur friends!

Mave Zero
Aug 3, 2009, 05:25 PM
Sorry, I just sold it for 700 mil. =] Thanks for the offers everyone.