PDA

View Full Version : Veteran returns, needs help

Kain125
Aug 2, 2009, 10:02 AM
Hey everybody. I quit psu for a year but now I'm back. Can I get caught up a little bit with what's happened over the past year and also what are the "hot spots" for missions these days. Thanks!

FOnewearl-Lina
Aug 2, 2009, 10:15 AM
Surely a veteran knows that outside of event missions, White Beast is where the action is at.

ashley50
Aug 2, 2009, 10:45 AM
also, you didn't QUIT. You simply took a break...since you came back to play the game.

Arika
Aug 2, 2009, 10:48 AM
also, you didn't QUIT. You simply took a break...since you came back to play the game.

In PSU, I think "quit" is usually meant "break" anyway. it should be allow to say that since when people left, they really planed to quit it, until they change their mind :p

Neith
Aug 2, 2009, 10:55 AM
If you look here (http://psupedia.info/Updates), that shows all of the updates in-game per month. Quite a lot has been added in the last year, so I'd check there to see for yourself.

Also, 'quit' can mean 'to depart from; leave (a place or person)'. Since people are leaving PSU, they have quit, even if they come back at a later date. The word quit doesn't take into account whether you'll change your mind and some back.

thunder-ray
Aug 2, 2009, 01:08 PM
also, you didn't QUIT. You simply took a break...since you came back to play the game.I secound this.