PDA

View Full Version : 360 owner. How do I get the game?

SirGreenDay
Aug 2, 2009, 03:21 PM
I used to play pso on the Dreamcast but am interested in starting again. I own an Xbox 360 and need to know how to get the game. I dl the demo but can I get the full game on Xbox marketplace or do I have to buy it from a retail store?

Answer here or send me a measge through Xbox live.

Thanks for your help and hope to see u soon.

Xbox gamertag: sirgreenday

Shou
Aug 2, 2009, 03:35 PM
You have to buy the game then download the expansion for like $15-20 off XBL and the game should cost around $20. I can't remember. You need both. You might have a little trouble finding the game depending on where you live. Don't forget the $10 monthly fee! ^^

OrangeTippedGun
Aug 4, 2009, 12:53 AM
The expansion isn't $15-$20.
They lowered it to 800 ms points. That's $10
At least it was when I got it.

Volcompat321
Aug 4, 2009, 12:55 AM
Yea, I also got it for $10. I don't play that server at all though. Just played shortly last year+.

Neith
Aug 4, 2009, 11:31 AM
In order to play our mighty game you must pay for it 3 times and then allow us access to your bank account where we will deduct more money until you no longer wish to play at which point we will take all your work back and lock it up on our servers until you wish to give us more money!

Yeah, it really is terrible, just like almost every other online RPG.

Calsetes
Aug 4, 2009, 12:06 PM
Yeah, it really is terrible, just like almost every other online RPG.

WHAT!?!?!?! Blasphemer! I play TONS OF UNIQUE GAMES that you don't have to pay for! They all require following one specific build type per class, gaining 0.0000000000000000001% XP per kill fighting stuff your level, and contain an usually large amount of strange, Korean alien-esque writing! HA!

Yeah, people don't usually understand something like.... let's say a Halo or a Starcraft server, they don't usually require a lot of work and maintenance for a basic "meet up with other players and kill shit" server - it's just pretty much a big fancy LAN party over the web (I know it's more complex than that, but I'm keeping it in simple terms here). A full-blown RPG that has events, special spawns, GMs, etc. requires a bit more work than that - hence, the need for things like a cash shop on the free-to-play ones, monthly fees for subscription-based ones, etc.

I'm not slamming FPS or RTS games in any way, shape, or form, nor the effort that is needed to maintain them, but if you need staff to create (or just import) new content, that alone requires more work in some way, shape, or form.

Eder
Aug 5, 2009, 02:25 PM
I just joined if you wanna party im a 22 Hunter Beast. Names MaregX and my gamertag is Hotsp0t

Cooper
Aug 5, 2009, 07:46 PM
i just have this horrible feeling inside me that we might be funding those god-awful sonic games that come out anually

Blueblur
Aug 5, 2009, 11:01 PM
i just have this horrible feeling inside me that we might be funding those god-awful sonic games that come out anually

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v466/Blueblur1/GAF/lolwuthedgehog-1.jpg

Calsetes
Aug 6, 2009, 07:46 AM
We are. Remember not too long ago when Sonic and Tails came to run missions? That was the Overlord coming by to check on his crops. He doesn't want his golden goose to suddenly stop laying eggs now, doesn't he?

Calsetes
Aug 6, 2009, 11:35 AM
Thanks - it's nice to know I still make people laugh at times.

But yeah, every time I see someone making a huge deal out of it ("OH MY GAWD SONIC'S ON THE FIRST FLOOR OF THE COLONY!!!!!!!!") I just think of the game Overlord, and the minions bringing gold back to you. Great game, just wish I could get the second one working on my PC. I guess I COULD buy it for my PS3...

Blueblur
Aug 6, 2009, 01:47 PM
At least Sonic Unleashed wasn't that bad. And now that you guys bring up Sonic's PSU appearances, is it me or did Sonic Team barely bother with his character model? Sonic and his cronies all look worse than they did on Dreamcast. :lol: