PDA

View Full Version : Tornado Dance Nerf?!!

TecherRamen
Aug 4, 2009, 10:08 PM
I just heard that in a future update torando dance will be made to not travel as far. Is this true? and if it is what can I do to stop it?

KuroShinnen
Aug 4, 2009, 10:16 PM
lol, What can you do to stop it. XD

Why did that make me laugh? Yes they are nerfing the distance TD travels, and there is nothing you can do to stop it. It's not like that will break fighmaster like the Jabroga nerf will.

darkante
Aug 4, 2009, 10:51 PM
So it gets nerfed, get over it.
ST obviously were thinking about the other class-players.

stinkyfish97
Aug 4, 2009, 10:54 PM
Finally no more idiot FM out there who speed ahead. I really hate when they activate the mobs making me have to use 2 ex traps instead of one to get them all. Dumb, noob FM.

darkante
Aug 4, 2009, 11:08 PM
Thatīs not why i dislike them a bit.
Itīs more like when they speed ahead and just jabroga them before i and other even get a chance to catch up.

Nothing i can do about that, sure it will show ones position in power.
But i thought some would like other people to actually have some fun.
Might as well solo as it sounds like oneself are a liability.

TecherRamen
Aug 4, 2009, 11:30 PM
you will never understand the joy of TD travel. and if you dont like it then dont play with them. there are plenty of people who dont mind it.

ashley50
Aug 4, 2009, 11:59 PM
The joy of TD travel...? wut

heh...I'm quite annoyed by FMs who do that, its about it get implemented on our servers ever since JP got this :)

Oh yeah, the way to stop it is to stop playing or play offline.

Dragwind
Aug 5, 2009, 12:05 AM
I only tend to use TD as an FM when I'm soloing on frameskip 0. Other than that, I don't really use it so the nerf won't bother me. The possibility of losing 1-2 minutes on TA runs doesn't phase me much.

Ceresa
Aug 5, 2009, 12:11 AM
FM still travels faster then everyone else even after the nerf.

A lot faster.

str898mustang
Aug 5, 2009, 01:34 AM
to stop this nerf...u play another class

milranduil
Aug 5, 2009, 03:09 AM
MF KTHX

DPShiro
Aug 5, 2009, 04:34 AM
This nerf should have come sooner, as should the jabroga nerf.
Looking forward to it.

milranduil
Aug 5, 2009, 05:05 AM
This nerf should have come sooner, as should the jabroga nerf.
Looking forward to it.

I don't get why people call it the Jabroga nerf. Just land it from behind and/or use freeze/sleep traps. Especially if there is a PT in the party who doesn't mind laying traps often, FM still breaks everything

dexter_safe
Aug 5, 2009, 06:30 AM
o well so the jabroga will no longer ignore ata, it just meens it'll hit a few 0's thats all. tornado dance well idc about that even tho it's lvl 50. it'll still do about 3k per hit so thats ok on larger monsters.........

FOnewearl-Lina
Aug 5, 2009, 09:44 AM
FM still breaks everything
Wrong, you're forgetting that almost every other type got stat boosts whereas FM got nerfs!
FM breaks nothing.

RemiusTA
Aug 5, 2009, 10:13 AM
I just heard that in a future update torando dance will be made to not travel as far. Is this true? and if it is what can I do to stop it?

This post made me laugh really, really hard.

The_Brimada
Aug 5, 2009, 10:46 AM
I don't get why people call it the Jabroga nerf. Just land it from behind and/or use freeze/sleep traps. Especially if there is a PT in the party who doesn't mind laying traps often, FM still breaks everything

Honestly I would rather be the PT(like I already am) than the FM :o

milranduil
Aug 5, 2009, 01:04 PM
Wrong, you're forgetting that almost every other type got stat boosts whereas FM got nerfs!
FM breaks nothing.

Oh right sorry I forgot that 50% 10/10 Light Buti you made is completely useless :p

KuroShinnen
Aug 5, 2009, 01:21 PM
The Jabroga nerf will not completely break fighters, it will just cause them to be much more annoying in parties when their Jabroga missed an enemy or two and sends them flying. They will be weak, but whats the point if you have to walk across the room to actually finish killing them.

Fighmaster will also not be as good in TA as they were before the nerf because of jabroga missing more. A freeze trap will keep them in place, sure, but they still will die slower than they used to.

LuigiMario
Aug 5, 2009, 02:05 PM
As long as Tornado remains fast, there is NOTHING that stops an FM from speeding ahead, only a certain SOMEONE can.

FOnewearl-Lina
Aug 5, 2009, 07:44 PM
Oh right sorry I forgot that 50% 10/10 Light Buti you made is completely useless :p
Freeze traps exist for a reason.
Doesn't change the fact that every other type (apart from fF and FM) got a substantial boost whereas all FM got was nerfed.

DreXxiN
Aug 5, 2009, 08:41 PM
Lol, the amount of baseless Time Attacking knowledge in this thread is exhilarating.

Everyone thinks that FM's "nerf" which consists of Majarra doing 10% Less damage (which, I might add, means at 180, it will still do more damage than it does now) and Jabroga having an ATA mod..Not to mention almost every other PA is getting a boost, even very useful ones such as Spiral Dance and Robado, will make them slower than they are now.

From my sig, you can probably digest my statement knowing that this is an unbiased point of view.

I mean, hell. a BEAST FM Did Seed Express in 6 minutes. BEAST. How's Jabroga ATA for you there? My lord.

Point being, everyone else getting a boost really does not matter if FM can still pull such promising times..It just means the other classes are more balanced out and near-par on FM.

Obviously and thankfully, everything will be more situational on what's best to use where at this point.

PhdChristmas
Aug 6, 2009, 09:42 PM
Finally no more idiot FM out there who speed ahead. I really hate when they activate the mobs making me have to use 2 ex traps instead of one to get them all. Dumb, noob FM.

what about the FM's that speed ahead and kill everything? :O

I think if there was truely a balance problem, the devs should remove Axes from a FM's arsenal and replace them with twin sabers.

xEndrance
Aug 6, 2009, 10:43 PM
Eh, The way I see it is that the game is starting to go down hill. All the nerfing there doing the fact tornado dance is one annoying because of all the knocks back in mobs if your a gunner. So nerfing the distance is just worse the whole point of speed runs is SPEED. Doing missions that you know you can do fast is what we do, Doing a mission the normally took 6mins is not gonna take 8mins... Sega is just making the game go downhill for all of us... But whatever segic wants to do so be it. ((Im a gunmaster)) but i still feel the pain for FM and FG

LuigiMario
Aug 7, 2009, 09:55 AM
As long as Tornado remains fast, there is NOTHING that stops an FM from speeding ahead, only a certain SOMEONE can.

This remains true

Calsetes
Aug 7, 2009, 10:09 AM
Tornado Dance is an attack, not a means of travel. Many people forget this.

darkante
Aug 7, 2009, 11:02 AM
No kidding, it feel like i just stepped into a kindergarten.

FOnewearl-Lina
Aug 7, 2009, 11:03 AM
It's also a means of travel!

Shivah
Aug 7, 2009, 11:09 AM

**Agreed**

LuigiMario
Aug 7, 2009, 11:15 AM
No kidding, it feel like i just stepped into a kindergarten.

Did I contribute to this kindergarden feeling you got?

darkante
Aug 7, 2009, 11:24 AM
Did I contribute to this kindergarden feeling you got?

No, but people whining over something as ridicolous as traveling faster is just being ego.

MadDogg
Aug 7, 2009, 01:18 PM
Times like this makes me glad I leveled every single skill photon art in the game, ever since like day one. Its always good laughs using that first axe PA where you bump monsters on the first hit, and everyone going wtf @ you doing with that move leveled.

LuigiMario
Aug 7, 2009, 01:40 PM

Jokes pn you pal, its still posible.

garjian
Aug 7, 2009, 01:56 PM
Times like this makes me glad I leveled every single skill photon art in the game, ever since like day one. Its always good laughs using that first axe PA where you bump monsters on the first hit, and everyone going wtf @ you doing with that move leveled.

that was a great PA for big push...

Anfer
Aug 7, 2009, 03:40 PM
Tornado dance is stupied anyways

Somnia
Aug 7, 2009, 06:05 PM

Stupid*

:]

LuigiMario
Aug 7, 2009, 07:21 PM

Victim of a tornado spammer, i see...

Chuck_Norris
Aug 7, 2009, 07:43 PM

You could attack someone with a vehicle. Does that mean it's not a means of travel?