PDA

View Full Version : Sleep / Resist hunting area.

Pikel_Reaper
Aug 5, 2009, 02:12 PM
Hey guys, where would you recommend hunting Sleep / Resists?

New player here and I can't afford one.

RAGNAGELPPOD
Aug 5, 2009, 02:59 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/items/psu/3/1541/sleep___resist/

I dont think we have s3 yet though.

desturel
Aug 5, 2009, 03:20 PM
Run Forest Infiltration C. It's probably the quickest run you can do.

Hiero_Glyph
Aug 5, 2009, 03:24 PM
Just wait for the Moatoob GBR, they will be dropping in price soon enough.

Shou
Aug 5, 2009, 04:24 PM
I would ask annother player for one instead of trying to find it.

JC10001
Aug 6, 2009, 06:27 PM
nevermind

NDW
Aug 6, 2009, 10:23 PM
Run Forest Infiltration C. It's probably the quickest run you can do.

This, but since Moatoob's 2nd GBR is coming out tomorrow, just run the GBR with players and hope to get one, or buy one when prices are low enough to your liking so you are able to buy it.

mvffin
Aug 6, 2009, 10:33 PM
Forest Infiltration or Stolen Weapon C.

xEndrance
Aug 6, 2009, 10:38 PM
Ask your best buddy enn for one and hope he has 2? <3

jobber
Aug 7, 2009, 01:50 PM
are they really rare? I had a dozen of them. O_o

Neith
Aug 7, 2009, 01:56 PM
are they really rare? I had a dozen of them. O_o

Nah, they're pretty common, same as all the other boss drop Resist Units. It's just not many people run missions with Adahna Degahna/Magas Maggahna anymore. This Moatoob GBR has 2 missions with Magas, so a lot more should appear on the market.

Allison_W
Sep 20, 2009, 01:18 PM
I must've done some hundred or so Adahna Degahna runs over the past week (including various difficulties of Forest Infiltration, most of them C, and Grove of Fanatics C). Not a single Sleep / Resist or Adahna Cannon. Is it possible that there's something I'm doing wrong?

Mikura
Sep 20, 2009, 01:30 PM
Are they really that hard to get? I would imagine you could just buy one on the market for cheap...

Tetsaru
Sep 20, 2009, 01:41 PM
I hate to sound so negative about this, but given the current state of the game and the dwindling population, it might just be easier in the long run to join whatever parties there are left at White Beast or Seed Express, spam the hell out of them, build up your funds, and just buy one off the market, unless you have some friends who can help you hunt for or get one for you. At least that way you won't get as frustrated knowing that at least your character is going to be leveling up easily.

Sonic Team game design ftl... what can I say. :confused:

desturel
Sep 20, 2009, 11:42 PM
unless you have some friends who can help you hunt for or get one for you. At least that way you won't get as frustrated knowing that at least your character is going to be leveling up easily.
There's some disjoint in your advice. You say hunt with friends so that you can level up easily, but Forest Infiltration S2 only has level 85 enemies. Are you sure you're thinking about the correct run?

As for the original comment, I just ran FIS2 twice and got a Sori/Mind 1st run and a Sleep Resist on the second run. Just keep at it and you'll be fine.

Tetsaru
Sep 21, 2009, 12:22 AM
There's some disjoint in your advice. You say hunt with friends so that you can level up easily, but Forest Infiltration S2 only has level 85 enemies. Are you sure you're thinking about the correct run?

it might just be easier in the long run to join whatever parties there are left at White Beast or Seed Express, spam the hell out of them, build up your funds, and just buy one off the market

This, lol.

Also, keep in mind that Forest Infiltration isn't the only place it drops. (http://www.pso-world.com/items/psu/3/1541/sleep___resist/)

That, and seeing how it also dropped from a couple of the Moatoob S3 missions that came out recently, I'd suspect there would be more in circulation on the market anyway, but I could be wrong. The population IS a lot lower nowadays, after all. :confused:

Still, it shouldn't be that hard to find, but I admit I bought most of the ones I used for my 4 characters.

desturel
Sep 21, 2009, 01:09 AM
Also, keep in mind that Forest Infiltration isn't the only place it drops.

Forest Infiltration is the easiest run to find it. The runs that you should run for Sleep Resist in this order:

Forest Infiltration
Stolen Weapon
Grove of Fanatics
Desert Goliath

Honestly, if you are doing Stolen Weapon S3 vs Grove of Fanatics S2, then time difference solo is negligible. They both take about the same amount of time solo.

If you are looking for a resist unit, you run the quickest and easiest run. So again, I say "You say hunt with friends so that you can level up easily, but Forest Infiltration S2 only has level 85 enemies"

The only run out of those runs that you will get any decent EXP from in a group is Desert Goliath S3. That is not the Moatoob run that people are doing right now. The popular run is Citadel of Sand which does not drop Sleep/Resist.