PDA

View Full Version : What PSU weapon in real life?

GUNcrazy12
Aug 6, 2009, 10:10 PM
Ok, got a good question.
What PSU weapon would you like to have in real life?

Personally, I would like a Psycho wand because i could cast some serious level 50 PAs on people. And since there is no game barrier, i could shank people with it and use some Dus Majarra (cuz its a friggin spear).

how about you guys?

Anduril
Aug 6, 2009, 10:12 PM
Battlestopic. I just like the way it looks. Or maybe a Blackbull.

Allison_W
Aug 6, 2009, 10:30 PM
Any rod, wand, or T-mag, it doesn't matter which, as long as it's capable of casting Reverser, Anti, and the like. Anything beyond the restoratives is just icing.

darkante
Aug 6, 2009, 10:57 PM
Anything you use would be pretty much overkill and then again if you are evil.
Chances are that you will die fast, but 10 Scape Dolls gives me some extra lives. =P

I would take with my Degahna Cannon.
It takes down anything within range, buildings are no exceptions. Mouhaha

Somnia
Aug 6, 2009, 11:04 PM
I would say Ank Zagza or Promoto Sword, but I imagine those would be unbelievably heavy to wield. So I'll have to go with Twin Real Handguns.

beatrixkiddo
Aug 6, 2009, 11:06 PM
Frying Pan

Zorafim
Aug 6, 2009, 11:06 PM
Personally, I'd be satisfied with a replica of a halberd. Who'd need a plasma generator for non-combat situations?

pinkace
Aug 6, 2009, 11:25 PM
A Shadoog or Madoog. Wouldn't it be cool to have a little harbringer of death robot floating above my head?

"what? Mai Shiraanui is not a selectable character in King of Fighters 12? Fry em!"

bzzt

ahhh to daydream :P

Criss
Aug 7, 2009, 01:24 AM
Forget about weapons. I'd much rather have a real working line shield. With that thing you could get run over by a car... or a train and only have a few scratches.

Somnia
Aug 7, 2009, 01:44 AM
If we're going to deviate from weapons, change my vote a stack of Scape Dolls. :O

KaF
Aug 7, 2009, 01:46 AM
non-weapon: chocolade!

weapon: "hugecutter" for my next breakfast.

RAGNAGELPPOD
Aug 7, 2009, 02:50 AM
Vish fearac;

Whips are portable so I could take it with me everywhere, and being able to put people to sleep at any time would be infinently convineint.

Pulled over for speeding? Crack da whip.
Late night insomnia? Crack da whip.
Attacked by a stray dog? Crack da whip.
Baby wont stop crying? Crack da whip.
Want to be more than "just friends"? Crack da whip.

LP_Phoenix
Aug 7, 2009, 03:09 AM
lol this is a really funny idea...
but if u can hide weps like in psu, and poff, u got it in your hands...u can choose everything.

what would i choose? killer elite and killing everything in my way...no joke XD
range wep: maybe gur bazga, cool military look and BAM bullets or guld milla...strange look for twin handguns but best one
melee wep: light element tyrant spadac, or sangeyasha...but 100% twin saber

Dragwind
Aug 7, 2009, 03:34 AM
Vish fearac;

Whips are portable so I could take it with me everywhere, and being able to put people to sleep at any time would be infinently convineint.

Pulled over for speeding? Crack da whip.
Late night insomnia? Crack da whip.
Attacked by a stray dog? Crack da whip.
Baby wont stop crying? Crack da whip.
Want to be more than "just friends"? Crack da whip.

That would be one of the most convenient weapons ever.

Ail
Aug 7, 2009, 03:39 AM
Halp Serafi+Germinus Gun should work fine for me ^^

Tyreek
Aug 7, 2009, 03:41 AM
Frauduke. Just because I like the little flower hovering over me.

AOI_Tifa_Lockhart
Aug 7, 2009, 03:48 AM
I'd like a double saber style weapon, i've been fire staffing for 3 years now and yeah i'd love to encorporate some style of martial arts to it, I have a double ended fire sword but its not got blades on it just blade length wicks, the carriguine rucar looks so so perfect, as well as lethal lol

Tifa

Genoa
Aug 7, 2009, 03:52 AM
I would probably have the most fun with this in REAL life
[spoiler-box]http://www.pso-world.com/psu/items/2071/6456-m.jpg[/spoiler-box]

Orlando
Aug 7, 2009, 07:40 AM
i would like a koltova gun xD

hyperacute
Aug 7, 2009, 07:42 AM
If I had a some scape dolls and moon atomisers, I could probably start my own religion so I'll go with those XP

Calsetes
Aug 7, 2009, 07:44 AM
Crea Doubles. Make every Star Wars Darth Maul fanboy jealous when you pull this bad boy out!

Chainsawd might be good too. Or even a Tiga de Ragan.

Smidge204
Aug 7, 2009, 09:52 AM
Ryusaikanoh, for visual and sound effects.

=Smidge=

NDW
Aug 7, 2009, 12:11 PM
I'd like to have an Agito Repca, Mugunburga, Carriguine-Rucar+, Ank Buti, Edel Fucil, Spread Needle, Adahna Degahna Cannon, Guld & Milla, Psycho Wand, Granahodorac, Pushan, Asura-hiken, and an Elsral in real life.

... Is that too much?

pinkace
Aug 7, 2009, 12:18 PM
If we're going to deviate from weapons, change my vote a stack of Scape Dolls. :O

Brilliant.

If I had a some scape dolls and moon atomisers, I could probably start my own religion so I'll go with those XP

Even better! I'd waste at least one sky diving with no parachute into Times Square from 50,000 feet. Just for kicks :p

beatrixkiddo
Aug 7, 2009, 12:24 PM
Brilliant.

Even better! I'd waste at least one sky diving with no parachute into Times Square from 50,000 feet. Just for kicks :p

Just because you'll come back doesn't mean it wouldn't hurt...

And as long as we're thinking outside the box, I'd like a Partner Machine to do some chores. Mainly go to class for me, do the laundry, take out the trash, mow the yard...

RemiusTA
Aug 7, 2009, 12:27 PM
Forget about weapons. I'd much rather have a real working line shield. With that thing you could get run over by a car... or a train and only have a few scratches.

This.

If i could take one thing...id just take my Nanotransformer...but inside it i'd have my line shield and all its slot units, a stack of every restorative in the game, and a various amount of weapons, including at least one of every type. And a few high-lv technic disks too :)

If im wearing a lineshield that can tank 50. calibur bullets and car crashes, as well as Antimates and technics that instantly heal any injury I sustain as WELL as broken bones? Dude, im holding the most amazing technology on the planet. And thats WITHOUT showing them reactors the size of your hand likely capable of powering your entire house, dependng on whats in it.

V is for Virus
Aug 7, 2009, 12:37 PM
Promoto Pit. It's adorable, and while people are distracted by it, I'd cast Razonde on them and say "Wow! What are the odds of getting struck by lightning?"

;D

RemiusTA
Aug 7, 2009, 12:57 PM
except lightning of any caliber shown in the game would definately fry any human in real life.

I hope you brought some Rafoie and Resta too, because they'll be gunning for you!

unicorn
Aug 7, 2009, 01:15 PM
Does it have to be one? I'd be happy if I could roll around with Rikauteri, Bajura, Delpi, and Coni.

If it were to be just one though, most likely Delpi.

GUNcrazy12
Aug 7, 2009, 08:59 PM
upon more thought, i remembered that i am extremely buff.
so i can carry me around a bil de axe with one hand and pwn some 11 year olds.

Tetsaru
Aug 7, 2009, 09:42 PM
For me... probably the Robopitch Grenade. Ideally, I'd take it over to one of Sega's HQ's and bean the fuck out of their building while spamming them at the same time, just to spite them. >:3

The_Brimada
Aug 8, 2009, 10:41 AM
I don't know about a weapon, possibly a technic wep with giresta and reverser. I'd never be sick again a day in my life(for long)

I'd be like Wolverine in how fast I can recover :o

Delete
Aug 8, 2009, 12:03 PM
Maybe a 2-headed Ragnus, even though it's a noob weapon.....it would look sweet in real life.

Randomness
Aug 8, 2009, 12:18 PM
Ryusaikanoh and Rikauteri for looks.
Shato for techs (simply because its the best-looking, imo)
Line shielding... would be epic win. I'll take 4. (Neutral, fire, ice, and elec)
Hmm...

Halp Serafi/Shato paired would just be awesome.

Edit:And the original function of Dizas/Rentas. Hello invulnerability.

Syn Jerriel
Aug 8, 2009, 01:53 PM
i would take an Agito Repca. That would be fun ^_^

also maybe The Daggers of Sarfi. (Spelling is wrong i kno )

xzidanex
Aug 8, 2009, 01:58 PM
Yamigarasu... oh sorry, wrong game. I guess a Repca will have to do, though it's pretty simple and kinda dull.

Freshellent
Aug 8, 2009, 02:19 PM
Hmm, prolly a Blackheart in Ice or Dark. Something about pulling out a long gleaming, glittering blade like that really appeals to me.

Honestly though, I'd settle for just a nanotransformer. Not really a weapon, but cramming something the size of a truck into a invisible storage space is downright awesome.

Randomness
Aug 8, 2009, 03:55 PM
Hmm, prolly a Blackheart in Ice or Dark. Something about pulling out a long gleaming, glittering blade like that really appeals to me.

Honestly though, I'd settle for just a nanotransformer. Not really a weapon, but cramming something the size of a truck into a invisible storage space is downright awesome.

Oh right. That's definitely THE piece of PSU tech to have irl.

BiPolarWonton
Aug 8, 2009, 04:09 PM
Definatly A Grand Cross For The Smexiness in The Sparkles Forget A Car Baby I GOT Me The Sparkles. ROFL

Or Maybe A Killer Elic All Black And Gold Would Look Sweet

Macras
Aug 8, 2009, 04:27 PM
weapon wise, i'd go with cubo musrana/tesbra cuz crossbows are sexy and having a wand with it is pretty fun.

if its all psu-tech, i'd have to choose the hoverboard, it'd make going places alot easier since i could go in a straight line instead of going by streets .o.

Miyoko
Aug 8, 2009, 04:29 PM
Promotorifle. A gun with infinite ammo? yesplz.

Kylie
Aug 8, 2009, 06:01 PM
All of them because the invention of photon energy would be nifty.

LeynasMoon
Aug 9, 2009, 04:16 AM
In real life, I'd rather not hurt anyone with bare hands, let alone a weapon.
I'd love to heal and protect people, though! Casting Giresta to heal and regenerate the wounded would make me feel pretty good, and resurrecting the incapacitated would be heavenly. I'd take a Madoog with Reverser and Giresta, in this case. Delpi, Sato or a Pushan, since they look the most appealing as they hover behind us. :3

ashley50
Aug 9, 2009, 04:19 AM
a Proton Pack so i can capture Ghosts

God_Shiden
Aug 9, 2009, 05:13 AM
Ank Dedda with heart of dulk or dark wing
( I have honestly thought about this since Dedda came out)
I'd look like a freakin demon!

Shou
Aug 9, 2009, 09:36 AM
What about a Gekitsnata D:

Sha Sha
Aug 9, 2009, 03:07 PM
xD i would like a wep from PSO the grass assassin blades =O from PSU tho lets see i would love to make a real flowens sword

Jakosifer
Aug 10, 2009, 02:49 PM
Either Arb Biso or some form of Double Saber.

LionHeart-
Aug 10, 2009, 02:55 PM
Crea Doubles, so I can be the 'real' Starwars kid :P.

ARASHIKAGE
Aug 11, 2009, 12:20 AM
Sange & Yasha.

...Nah who am I kidding, KOLTOVA GUN.

GUNcrazy12
Aug 11, 2009, 02:16 AM
I have to change mind.
I just shot a cubo simba.

HOLY SHIT

AlphaDragoon
Aug 11, 2009, 03:12 AM
A Blackheart. Or a Yasha.

Fox2Tails
Aug 11, 2009, 04:04 AM
Milla and a Elsral [in Ice]

garjian
Aug 11, 2009, 04:36 AM
I would say Ank Zagza or Promoto Sword, but I imagine those would be unbelievably heavy to wield. So I'll have to go with Twin Real Handguns.

how can they be heavy..? theyre made of light...

Somnia
Aug 11, 2009, 11:29 AM
Hah, didn't know that, you know, the whole sci-fi thing and all. But I still think I'll stick with the handguns so I can poke people to death at range.