PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 not connecting to XBOX LIVE?

DoperDan420x
Aug 6, 2009, 10:48 PM
is anyone else having trouble signing into xbox live? i gotta do more elite runs before the update/maintence

GUNcrazy12
Aug 6, 2009, 10:48 PM
I know this probably happened to most of you 360 users just now, but i love how everyone could be on PSU and not XBL. The 5th floor on Uni 1 was funny. NO SPAM!!
but yea, i hope no glitches happened that may cause a rollback...

mvffin
Aug 6, 2009, 10:52 PM
yep, I got kicked off too. Xbox.com wouldn't work either. Meh

deadlywhisper85
Aug 6, 2009, 10:53 PM
yes i cant sign in

moomoopenguin
Aug 6, 2009, 10:56 PM
Me too, I wonder what's up?

Somnia
Aug 6, 2009, 11:02 PM
XBOX GOT HACKED ALL DATA ERASED INCLUDING YOUR PSU CHARACTERS TOO BAD SUCKERS

Actually, this is pretty inconvenient. I wanted to play Battlefield tonight. :(

moomoopenguin
Aug 6, 2009, 11:03 PM
http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i143/moes_2006/untitled2-1.jpg

Well at least they're aware of it....

mvffin
Aug 6, 2009, 11:04 PM
I couldn't sign in at xbox.com either.

jumbojim2010
Aug 6, 2009, 11:04 PM
me too, shitty MS. Sumtimes i feel like im getting spit-roasted between MS and Segac lol :-D:-D

Thor131
Aug 6, 2009, 11:06 PM
This says it all Click the red (Xbox Live Service Alert) button.

http://support.xbox.com/support/en/us/nxe/default.aspx

Syn Jerriel
Aug 6, 2009, 11:06 PM
GJ XBL way to fail on our last day D:

ReaverSasuke
Aug 6, 2009, 11:07 PM
Segac.... why are people taking my term... anyway I actually got disconneted and still finisged a mission with my party.. all while offline! Whats that about?

Somnia
Aug 6, 2009, 11:08 PM
GJ XBL way to fail on our last day D:

Crap.. I forgot all about that. I wanted to do a few more speed runs for MAG badges so I can keeping trying for Day Dawns. ><

Syn Jerriel
Aug 6, 2009, 11:12 PM
WAIT WHAT ? how are you online but not? HACKS!!!!

desturel
Aug 6, 2009, 11:14 PM
Crap.. I forgot all about that. I wanted to do a few more speed runs for MAG badges so I can keeping trying for Day Dawns. ><

You can spam for weapons badges at anytime inside of Innocent girl.

I finished three runs after getting disconnected from Live, but made the mistake of trying to sign back in. When it attempted to reconnect me to live, it dropped me from the game. >.>

Oh well, got another Kaos Knight was going to look for another Armas Line board, but I'm happy with how this turned out.

ReaverSasuke
Aug 6, 2009, 11:15 PM
Why do I have the feeling Sega is going to rollback.....?

Syn Jerriel
Aug 6, 2009, 11:15 PM
Oh and rumor has it that XBL got hacked O_o

ReaverSasuke
Aug 6, 2009, 11:18 PM
Wow, epic fail..

ReaverSasuke
Aug 6, 2009, 11:19 PM
Lol, even the XBL suport is down now!

desturel
Aug 6, 2009, 11:19 PM
Why do I have the feeling Sega is going to rollback.....?

Why would Sega do a roll back when it's an Xbox Live problem? :???:

Thor131
Aug 6, 2009, 11:20 PM
Oh and rumor has it that XBL got hacked O_o

Do not believe until it is confirmed, ITS JUST A RUMOR!!!!!

ReaverSasuke
Aug 6, 2009, 11:23 PM
Why would Sega do a roll back when it's an Xbox Live problem? :???:

Because they might feel it is unfair that some continued to play and get items/exp etc, while others could not log in...

stinkyfish97
Aug 6, 2009, 11:23 PM
who knew that xbox live was run by the same people running PSU AOTI for the EU/NA servers. Xboxac.

ReaverSasuke
Aug 6, 2009, 11:24 PM
Thats Xbac, lol

ReaverSasuke
Aug 6, 2009, 11:26 PM
Seems to be back up

Somnia
Aug 6, 2009, 11:26 PM
Because they might feel it is unfair that some continued to play and get items/exp etc, while others could not log in...

So PC/PS2 should rollback to before Error 60/65?

Syn Jerriel
Aug 6, 2009, 11:30 PM
Do not believe until it is confirmed, ITS JUST A RUMOR!!!!!

Well if you think about it for a moment. DDOS attacked twitter and Facebook today. one would only think XBL too now

deadlywhisper85
Aug 6, 2009, 11:34 PM
xbox live is back up for me

Syn Jerriel
Aug 6, 2009, 11:36 PM
xbox live is back up for me

Confirmed XBL is back up

desturel
Aug 6, 2009, 11:40 PM

That still doesn't explain why you feel it would have required a roll back.

Let me put it another way. That's like saying "the power went off at my house so the cable company should replay the movies that I missed while the power was out". One thing is not related to the other.

Xbox live is the power company. PSU is the cable company. Without power we can't watch TV, but that doesn't mean that the programming on the TV stopped existing. Also the cable company has no reason to provide you with a refund (in this case a roll back) because of a failure on the power company's end (in this case Xbox live going down for an hour).

S1L3NT
Aug 6, 2009, 11:53 PM
well like most players i was getting my last couple of runs in b4 the event ends. So i started up a delta s2 with some friends and we were killing everything then on my screen xboxlive disconnected. At first i was like know and then my friend walked right pass me and the lovely Jarba were still taking damage(huh...).:-o I typed in something but it never appeared and i couldnt hear any1:-o(odd becaus they were killing stuff and moving around.) As this is going on i try to check my friendslist.Well it wouldnt let me because of course it said i was disconnected. So being the albert einstein that i am i turned of my xbox after the run ended(of course no killer elite or armas line board). Well when i turned it on and tried to sign in i couldnt connect.(ur jokin right^^;:-x
i know what ur thinkin i made a stupid move and could've still been playin PSU!!!
So goodbye event i wish i could've played u more!!!!:sad:
R.I.P. XBL and protectors delta!!!!!

Somnia
Aug 7, 2009, 12:24 AM
But.. they're all still up right now... and you can sign in again.