PDA

View Full Version : Where were you when the server went down?

Zwick_
Aug 7, 2009, 01:05 AM
Me and my friend tried to be heroes and finish one more mission before the server went down... got disconnected at the boss boxes lol, probably missed out on about 10 killer elite boards in those boxes =(

Mikura
Aug 7, 2009, 01:14 AM
Was spamming Delta with a group of friends trying to get Killer Elite right before maintenance...Over a week straight, not one single frigging board. I feel robbed. -_-

Dragwind
Aug 7, 2009, 01:16 AM
Hahaha, nice try but Sega won't show sympathy. :wacko:

I had just finished duoing Gamma S2 with a friend. We got to the boxes and had a minute to kill, so we goofed around then logged off.

NDW
Aug 7, 2009, 01:22 AM
I HIGHLY doubt that there would have been anything near ten Killer Elite boards at the boss boxes. I'm pretty sure that if a Killer Elite board would have dropped, there would have only been one.

@Mikura: Sorry to hear that. Click spoiler box for my sympathies.
[spoiler-box]http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn279/YTownNateDogg/1249441520573.jpg[/spoiler-box]

milranduil
Aug 7, 2009, 02:17 AM
Just entered main block 2 with 4min on the clock. Our party raeped through A to try and make it through but we weren't fast enough lol

milranduil
Aug 7, 2009, 02:18 AM
I HIGHLY doubt that there would have been anything near ten Killer Elite boards at the boss boxes. I'm pretty sure that if a Killer Elite board would have dropped, there would have only been one.

[spoiler-box]http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn279/YTownNateDogg/1249441520573.jpg[/spoiler-box]

I wouldn't be so sure. I got 3 KE boards in the last 5 runs of the night LOL

Phenom588
Aug 7, 2009, 03:33 AM
Well I was talking to one of the first cool people I have seen in PSU, we finished a c mission and I was saying we needed to do it fast or the maintinence would screw us over. Sure enough though our lv 25 beast person made it B instead of C. We didn't even make it past block b-b =(

darkante
Aug 7, 2009, 05:35 AM
Work, someone gotta do it.

Noblewine
Aug 7, 2009, 07:30 AM
Spamming Tornado dance at Tunnel Recapture. Afterwards I went to bed, it wasn't worth staying up and losing sleep over a pa.

Zwick_
Aug 7, 2009, 09:12 AM

*sarcasm*

LuigiMario
Aug 7, 2009, 09:26 AM
Trying to beat the game with Donatello in online co-op with 3 other turtles but they all ragequit at the 1st time travel stage boss so it was a pointless effort.

TMNT Turtles in Time RS.

Ethateral
Aug 7, 2009, 10:23 AM
Sleeping. :3

Immovable One
Aug 7, 2009, 10:39 AM
Playing Legend of Oasis on my Saturn :3

Ryno
Aug 7, 2009, 11:04 AM
Sleeping. :3

Ditto Sleeping.

ChibiBecca
Aug 7, 2009, 11:05 AM
We were just at the last boss when it disconnected. kinda figured we'd be able to do a A run within the last 20 mins, but in a party of three with one person having no idea of the remaining time.. we ended up going kinda slow. :p ah well!

Ryna
Aug 7, 2009, 11:08 AM
Since I couldn't get a party together last night, I just decided to get some sleep.

NDW
Aug 7, 2009, 11:39 AM
I wouldn't be so sure. I got 3 KE boards in the last 5 runs of the night LOL

I've never noticed more than one board type drop at the same time in the same run. Within those five runs, did more than one Killer Elite board drop in any of those runs? Or did you just get one Killer Elite board in three out of those five runs?

pikachief
Aug 7, 2009, 12:17 PM
with one hour left i got 2 frieds to help me with 2 more runs, a gamma speed run and a full delta run.. we beat delta with 1 min to spare! :D goot myself another armas line board ;)

Aeris
Aug 7, 2009, 12:20 PM
For me, i couldn't log in for the last day of the event, mostly on msn talking to friends and playing Disgaea: Hour of Darkness on my bother's PS3 with PS2 support.

AzureBlaze
Aug 7, 2009, 10:33 PM
Fighting Gigoboomas and watching the last remaining one drop our third cactachair, and not being able to pick it up due to that it logged out everyone at that instant.