PDA

View Full Version : Compensation Added For Lag Issues

gamewarp
Aug 7, 2009, 04:09 AM
Attention, GUARDIANS!

Along with this week's update we have added the following for PC/PS2 and XBox 360 servers:

* 3 Star Luck (all races) -- Aug. 7th - Aug. 28th
* Weapon and Armor synthesis success rate +10% -- Aug. 7th - Aug. 28th

This is being given as a compensation for the severe lag (for Xbox 360 and PC/PS2) experienced from late June / early July, as well as previous Error 060 issues for PC/PS2 from that time.

Please note that this is not a compensation for the more recent Error 060 / Error 065 troubles. We will announce if and when there is compensation for this at a later date.

Thank you!

http://forums.sega.com/showthread.php?t=292429

Mysterious-G
Aug 7, 2009, 04:30 AM
Could have told us earlier.

The_Brimada
Aug 7, 2009, 06:11 AM
I was wondering why the hell my 10* melee weps were 99% now and I had 3* on all my chars >_>

cheapgunner
Aug 7, 2009, 06:15 AM
I was wondering why the hell my 10* melee weps were 99% now and I had 3* on all my chars >_>

I know how you feel. I wa like WTF is going on here? >.>

LP_Phoenix
Aug 7, 2009, 06:19 AM
okay...synth boost is good, but 3* luck is like...doh that again, boring...especially cause they re giving it everytime when they need some compensation.

but if this is compensation for late June / early July....we can get more for the latest issues with 060 and 065, maybe...the all races 3* lcuk again and something...maybe 2x pa exp this time or some synth boost again lol^^

cheapgunner
Aug 7, 2009, 06:28 AM
okay...synth boost is good, but 3* luck is like...doh that again, boring...especially cause they re giving it everytime when they need some compensation.

but if this is compensation for late June / early July....we can get more for the latest issues with 060 and 065, maybe...the all races 3* lcuk again and something...maybe 2x pa exp this time or some synth boost again lol^^

If Sega cares then the pa boost...

Powder Keg
Aug 7, 2009, 08:05 AM
Could have told us earlier.

They probably couldn't have. I'm willing to bet this was thought of literally at the last second.

Neith
Aug 7, 2009, 08:30 AM
Nice compensation, but it doesn't bring back the Killer Elite I failed last week :disapprove:

I guess the two remaining Guntechers on the server will be happy to synth their Cubo Simbas though :wacko:

Fox2Tails
Aug 7, 2009, 08:50 AM
Lol "Compensation", its the same **** every time :rolleyes:

Billy Mitchell
Aug 7, 2009, 10:29 AM
Probably the luck and boost were added as a mistake, but they decided to call it "compensation" rather than fix it.

kyle21
Aug 7, 2009, 10:38 AM
Lets just hope the compensation for 060/065 is something we can actually call compensation.

Immovable One
Aug 7, 2009, 10:41 AM
Compensation?
They should've given us Killer Elite in our Common Box :P

The_Brimada
Aug 7, 2009, 10:52 AM
Nice compensation, but it doesn't bring back the Killer Elite I failed last week :disapprove:

I guess the two remaining Guntechers on the server will be happy to synth their Cubo Simbas though :wacko:

Yes, I will be able to :p

Ryna
Aug 7, 2009, 11:10 AM
After seeing absolutely nothing drop during two laps today, the 3* luck will be handy.

Dragwind
Aug 7, 2009, 12:18 PM
Synth rate bonus and holy light again? Bring it on.

RemiusTA
Aug 7, 2009, 12:59 PM
they screw up the same stuff every year at the same time. They might as well just start giving them out as holiday favors...

Neith
Aug 7, 2009, 01:05 PM
Typical PSO-World forum response: COMPLAINTS.

Even when a freebie is thrown our way.

You fucking people man... You make me ill.

I don't really see any valid complaints, just the usual 'BAWWWWW' posts that certain people make. As far as I'm concerned, I had a valid point. However, if I'd have known we'd get a synth boost, I wouldn't have synthed the Killer Elite until now, so it just kind of sucks that we now have a synth boost but nothing good to synth. I'm sure a lot of people who failed synths would feel the same way. The synth boost is nice, no question about that, but it would've been nice to know in advance so that people didn't fail important synths.

To be honest, I don't know why we got it (not that I mind); as far as I'm concerned PSU always was/is laggy due to being from Europe.

ChibiBecca
Aug 7, 2009, 02:33 PM
I'd have also liked to have had more warning about the synth boost, but i'm glad we have it! i can finally make the weapons i had no time to synth thanks to not being able to get into the game much in the last few days. ^^ shame about the few that failed, i'd have left them cooking if i'd known about the extra boost, and taken them out today instead.

compensation for error 60? more vehicles from psu episode one! i just found out you could drive boats on water, a tank, etc. sure, we have an airboard race.. but a tank you can drive through the mission sounds like fun.

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
Aug 7, 2009, 02:53 PM
I'm kinda glad we got the synth boost and 3* Luck Bonus. As a matter of fact, I'm glad that Sega gave us ANY kind of comp. I mean something is better than nothing, ya know? They coulda been jerk faces and not given us anything along with a rush of Error 060/065. But yea, a small heads up would have been nice. So everyone, please enjoy your small "Me so sowwy" gifts. Honestly. I will come to your game and spam fireworks. Because they are so damn pretty.

Mikura
Aug 7, 2009, 03:12 PM
I'm glad we got the synth and 3* luck, but it would've helped a lot had they let us know before...I've failed 2 Rucars that I could have had succeeded had I known about this before.

Dragwind
Aug 7, 2009, 04:20 PM
Off-topic posts that have derailed the thread have been removed. Let's keep the conversation related to the compensation. If you want to complain about the complaining, go to Rants.

Allison_W
Aug 7, 2009, 04:22 PM
Welp, I ain't gonna look a gift horse in the mouth.

I suppose this is a good time to start synthing some 9*s and grind'em up, since I'm not sitting on a big pile of S-ranks yet.

NekoPanzer
Aug 7, 2009, 09:15 PM
Compensation. That's cool... I guess.

My 91% synth still failed though. :/

I need 3* luck irl.

Enigmatic
Aug 8, 2009, 02:28 AM
This doesn't bring back the possibly 10 Jigo Booma spawns I had in gamma when the game would lag me out in the first few days, (every time I lagged out of PSU and rejoined the party there were Jigo Boomas, so maaaybe :wacko:)

Kylie
Aug 8, 2009, 02:34 AM
Sounds pretty dull, honestly.

XbikXBd
Aug 8, 2009, 02:35 AM
ok i am fine with the boost and luck but wtf segac where dessert stronghold?
God it better come out and hopefully we also get the other branch missions too....