PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 max Money problem

Phenom588
Aug 7, 2009, 07:36 PM
So I did my first trade over a stack just a few minutes ago, we were going to get a mod to help but we couldn't so I suggested he gives me 35 mill, I store it, and we trade the stack and my red knight. everyone is happy right? Not so much because I went to store the money in my pm storage, and when he bought the red knight for 99 mill out of my shop the other 35 mill just dissappeared. Does anyone have any idea what happened to it?

Please note that this was in no way the other persons fault, he DID NOT SCAM ME.

Thank you for any help you can provide.

Chuck_Norris
Aug 7, 2009, 07:40 PM
Once you hit max meseta in your storage, any else that gets put in due to your store disappears. So basically, he spent 99mil, but you only got 64 of it. Which stacked up with your 35mil to make it max, and the rest was destroyed.

darkfalz16
Aug 7, 2009, 07:40 PM
you can only have a max of 99 mil in ur PM you cannot exceed that any amount that exceeds the limit is gone forever

Shou
Aug 7, 2009, 07:43 PM
LOL it's gone. Dont ever sell more than 99mil worth of items in your shop. It is gone and I doubt you are going to get it back from a GM. You knew when someone buys items from a shop the money goes into you PM and the fact that your PM cannot hold more than 99 mil at a time.

Reminds me of that old Disney movie "The Poof Point" lol

Phenom588
Aug 7, 2009, 07:48 PM
Wow I am one big idiot, well thanks anyways I guess I will just deal with having the 99 mill.

Shou
Aug 7, 2009, 07:57 PM
It has happened to pleanty of other people so don't feel too bad. :)