PDA

View Full Version : DIY: Angry Whopper

W0LB0T
Aug 8, 2009, 12:39 AM
You will Need:

x1 Whopper with Cheese
x1 Large Onion rings
Jar of Jalapeņos
Hot sauce (ive been using hot salsa, because thats all i have at the moment)

Start by opening up your Whopper with Cheese. Place many onion rings inside, 10 will do. Then cover with the Jalapeņos, The more the merrier then flood the insides with Hot sauce.

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=864&pictureid=10659

Enjoy!
(forgot to take a picture before takinng a few bites)

Volcompat321
Aug 8, 2009, 12:47 AM
Ya'know, I don't really like onion rings or peppers, and I hate mayo but that actually looks really delicious. Maybe it's cause I'm hungry, or maybe it does look good, either way, I think I'm going to go get a Whopper tomorrow.

Mixfortune
Aug 8, 2009, 12:53 AM
Gotta love a burger than has almost four times the condiments and toppings than actual meat.

W0LB0T
Aug 8, 2009, 12:57 AM
Gotta love a burger than has almost four times the condiments and toppings than actual meat.
That makes it more healthy. In an illogical sense

astuarlen
Aug 8, 2009, 01:03 AM
I was expecting vindictive malted milk balls, but this'll do.

Skuda
Aug 8, 2009, 01:17 AM
You will Need:

x1 Whopper with Cheese

Yell at it a lot and call it names.

I see. Tell me more.

Freeze
Aug 8, 2009, 01:45 AM
When I want one I just go to Burger King and buy one, they have them in my area right now. That's a pretty good substitute though, nice thinking.

Volcompat321
Aug 8, 2009, 01:58 AM
Did I mention I hate mayo?
I wish a BK was open this late here. Stupid non-franchised BK has to ruin it by closing at 11pm :(
Back when they had different owners, and was part of the franchise, they closed at 2am!
(I don't know why it has the name but isn't part of it, but I had a conversation with the manager about it, totally wasn't listening(I didn't work there, I was just wondering why prices were so fucked up))

Dragwind
Aug 8, 2009, 02:21 AM
It looks good, but add some chicken nuggets in there and I'll call it complete.

Sayara
Aug 8, 2009, 08:25 AM
oh wow, is that some old school wrappers!

W0LB0T
Aug 8, 2009, 08:57 AM
I may have to angry up a ultimate double Whopper. Could possibly be leathal

Sayara
Aug 11, 2009, 09:43 AM
Does a double whopper exist?

Outrider
Aug 11, 2009, 09:57 AM
Sorry, I guess I'm out of the loop - why would we make an Angry Whopper out of a regular Whopper instead of just buying one? Do they not sell them anymore?

W0LB0T
Aug 11, 2009, 11:42 AM
They have stopped selling down under many a moon ago

astuarlen
Aug 11, 2009, 12:14 PM
Sorry, I guess I'm out of the loop - why would we make an Angry Whopper out of a regular Whopper instead of just buying one? Do they not sell them anymore?

I didn't even know such a beast existed, but you can probably chalk that up to the fact I haven't been to Burger King in approximately 9 years and don't do hamburgers.

But still!
It's like waking up one morning and finding out that unicorns are real (even though you really don't care for horses)! I'm so out of your loop-de-loop.

Outrider
Aug 11, 2009, 12:27 PM
They have stopped selling down under many a moon ago

Well then - carry on.

I actually met somebody back in college who enjoyed figuring out how to recreate McDonalds food at home. He told me that for the Mickey D's cheeseburger, the secret is to buy the cheapest cheese you can find so that it doesn't really melt when you cook it.

SabZero
Aug 11, 2009, 02:33 PM
Great going! Now to learn to make it from scratch (ok, buy the buns).

W0LB0T
Aug 11, 2009, 11:41 PM
Unfortuantly, its not physically possibible for one man to buy enough grease to make a Whopper

SabZero
Aug 12, 2009, 04:51 AM
Oh. I thought Burger Kings shtick was that their crap was grilled and therefore less greasy. Live and learn.