PDA

View Full Version : PSU Partner Machine synth Issue

PSUTrukk
Aug 8, 2009, 04:43 AM
I fed my PM kouze shoes to build its production level to 100 armor, but it still said the syn. trend is firearms and i get low percentages for my armor boards. any ideas?

beatrixkiddo
Aug 8, 2009, 04:45 AM
Syn Trend is what weaponry the PM uses. And define "low". Most shields have a relatively low success rate (compared to weaponry, that is).

PSUTrukk
Aug 8, 2009, 04:51 AM
"low" being 30%. i understand that line shield boards generally have lower success rates, but that seems awful for a pure armor PM. Thanks for the reply btw.

beatrixkiddo
Aug 8, 2009, 04:52 AM
What exactly are you trying to synth? Did you ONLY feed it kouze shoes, or did it gain points in stuff other than Armor at some point in time? And could you perhaps show us a picture of what you're talking about?

garjian
Aug 8, 2009, 08:55 AM
armour PMs use firearms...
and armour doesnt synth well...

that cast named kai
Aug 8, 2009, 09:34 AM
as in the success rate of the armor itself, or element %?

i am going to guess element % is what you are talking about, that is sorta random to be honest, my armor PM is the same, so i tend to make only :neutral: lines with it, (also it boost the success rate as well)

hope that clears things up

pinkace
Aug 8, 2009, 08:45 PM
Still, 30% is way too low. My armor-making PM is imperfect, less than 30 points for armor, and I still get 50-70% success rate.

What are you trying to make anyways?