PDA

View Full Version : Search for shop by condition question

Kaiserfeuer
Aug 8, 2009, 03:06 PM
Is there a way to use the search by condition to weapons that are not broken or 0/10. Thnx in advanced.

NDW
Aug 8, 2009, 03:11 PM
Nope, you'll just have to sort by price and keep increasing the min. price until you see an unbroken weapon.

pinkace
Aug 8, 2009, 08:56 PM
you can also sort by 'upgrade', which is grind level. Do that once and you will see all the 10/10 weapons on the market selling for a stack. Set a lower price cap and do it again, you will find what you are looking for.

NDW
Aug 8, 2009, 10:27 PM
you can also sort by 'upgrade', which is grind level. Do that once and you will see all the 10/10 weapons on the market selling for a stack. Set a lower price cap and do it again, you will find what you are looking for.

I think OP was referring to just searching for the cheapest value for a certain weapon that isn't broken. If OP wanted to search for a weapon with a certain grind value, OP could use a combination of the plus sign and a number between one and ten in a conditional search (e.g., "Rattlesnac +5").

Akumamaru
Aug 9, 2009, 12:35 AM
i found out an interesting thing while experimenting if you guys know this then its old news but if you type in the element you want after the weapon like agito repca fire it will list all the fire agito repcas so if you looking for a Certain element type its it and for a neutral element type in "no" at the end works armor too

NDW
Aug 9, 2009, 04:02 AM
i found out an interesting thing while experimenting if you guys know this then its old news but if you type in the element you want after the weapon like agito repca fire it will list all the fire agito repcas so if you looking for a Certain element type its it and for a neutral element type in "no" at the end works armor too

Indeed. You can also narrow down a search by entering words that deal with item type, manufacturer, and grind value. All of these values can be combined with the minus sign to omit that condition from the search. I should make a PSUPedia article for conditional searching tips if one hasn't been made yet.

Mighty Earth Sage
Aug 9, 2009, 04:22 AM
Nope, you'll just have to sort by price and keep increasing the min. price until you see an unbroken weapon.

this.

I did this and managed to snag a 5/10 Shigga Barec back around x-mas time.

Kaiserfeuer
Aug 9, 2009, 04:50 PM
thnx for all the tips. now im off to try and snag some deals :-D