PDA

View Full Version : So D;m board

overstockr1
Aug 8, 2009, 07:24 PM
O man I have been playing PSO, PSOBB,PSU it all began on the Dreamcast.
But now its getting so "repeatedly" the same thing over and over again.
And I know its dieing here in the USA come on Sonic team you are better thin this!
Come on put life back in to this game I know you can don't let it die like this.

pinkace
Aug 8, 2009, 08:52 PM
Die?

Look around the boards... lots of new people joining every day.

deso123
Aug 8, 2009, 09:25 PM
psobb will never die
ps0 is lame
psu is almost completely lame
psp is lame
older version of pso are lame

the only reason why psobb is alive is because its so good some nerds run a server for it. sega killed pso its no longer theirs.

Tetsaru
Aug 8, 2009, 09:48 PM
Do like I did:

Quit PSU, and play FF11 (or another game) with all the rest of my friends. At least Square-Enix doesn't fuck up things often. =/

UnderscoreX
Aug 9, 2009, 11:33 AM
Not like this. Not like this.

Kylie
Aug 9, 2009, 04:30 PM
learn2... No, no. I won't be mean. :disapprove:

Anyway, just find another game, and maybe you'll forget all about SEGA and Phantasy Star.

Mysterious-G
Aug 9, 2009, 05:21 PM
learn2... No, no. I won't be mean. :disapprove:

That's just as mean as writing it completely, lol.

Kylie
Aug 9, 2009, 05:34 PM
I could have meant bake!

OrangeTippedGun
Aug 9, 2009, 10:47 PM
A part of me still hasn't completely given up on Phantasy Star. Unfortunately, after playing PSU, though it does suck, I can't go back to PSO because it seems even worse to me.
PSO/PSU are the only MMO'ish games I have ever gotten into and I can never see myself getting into any other mmo that isn't PS for some reason. On numerous occasions I've almost considered FF11. But it's not like I can even afford that or PSU at the moment.
One thing is for sure, if Sega released a new MMO based Phantasy Star game I would buy it. I'm not completely sure why but I would. A part of me still has a little hope for the series and I want to keep liking it. I really do.
That is kind of the same reason I'm buying Halo 3 ODST lol. Though I'm pretty sure ODST won't disappoint me. I don't have the highest expectations for that game but what I've seen so far looks promising and also looks like it will bring back some of those great times I had with Halo 2 and haven't quite had yet with Halo 3.

deso123
Aug 10, 2009, 12:07 AM
eeeeew you like haaaaalo grosssssssssssss

OrangeTippedGun
Aug 10, 2009, 12:14 AM
eeeeew you like haaaaalo grosssssssssssss

I mean seriously. The game is popular so we all know it must suck.

AC9breaker
Aug 10, 2009, 02:34 AM
in these threads?

Chuck_Norris
Aug 10, 2009, 03:10 AM
I love this thread.

Hey, Breaker, you got a PS3?

AC9breaker
Aug 10, 2009, 03:37 PM
Yeah, my favorite game I have for it right now is The Dark Knight. You should check it!

Chuck_Norris
Aug 10, 2009, 03:42 PM
Dark Night? Like, the movie game? Well..that's...interesting.

I like Soul Calibur 4 myself.

AC9breaker
Aug 10, 2009, 11:04 PM
I have Soul Calibur on my 360. Great game. Only fighting game I got for my ps triple is King Of Fighters 12. But you should check out Fat Princess. It's pretty awesome. I also frequently play Wipeout HD and just got the expansion HD Fury.

Chuck_Norris
Aug 10, 2009, 11:10 PM
Oh yeah, I got Fat Princess. Just the way the teams work kinda iffs me. Difficult to get on the same team as your friends, y'know? Hey, ya got a PSP?

PS: I sent ya a friend request.