PDA

View Full Version : Does DB Sword still drop, if so where? If not, any advice on how to acquire one?

Jandon
Aug 8, 2009, 07:52 PM
I play on the Xbox 360. I can buy DB Line and Twin DB Swords from player stores (if I am not lucky enough to have them drop, as I believe they still do. But what about the good old fashioned DB sword? Does it still drop? Where? Any advice on getting it to drop, though I know its largely luck. If not, any suggestions on how one might be able to get one? I don't have a whole lot of money or anything. I'm just getting back into the game (and loving it!). Thanks in advance.

Neith
Aug 8, 2009, 08:05 PM
DB's Sword isn't a drop; you buy it for Gold Weapon Badges in 'Gifts from Beyond' (Guardians Colony 5th floor). If you don't have any weapon badges, either run Innocent Girl (Parum, GRM shop) for them, or buy it from a player shoop by searching 'DB's'. Don't search for 'DB's Sword', because the game will look for two-handed swords, not saber.

There's also an improved version called 'DB's Sword+', which you can exchange for in Desert Arms Shop (Gawik's Pub, Moatoob), but I think you need the basic DB's Sword to be able to do that.

Ffuzzy-Logik
Aug 8, 2009, 08:06 PM
Twin DB Sword still drops, but the other two items are only available in Gifts From Beyond.