PDA

View Full Version : psu, what do you do?

illogikal
Aug 9, 2009, 05:24 AM
i just wanted to know what you guys do while there are no events out, i just cancel my membership, i only play while events are running becuas frankly, psu is by far the most boring game in world while there are no events out, running white beast repeatedly is lief-threatiningly boring.

SabZero
Aug 9, 2009, 09:15 AM
If you find it that boring, it's not the game for you, I guess. Your choice.

Neith
Aug 9, 2009, 09:25 AM
If it's so boring, why bother even playing during events? If you're just going to quit as soon as events end, why bother at all? I've never understood people who do that.

Lord Hammerheart
Aug 9, 2009, 09:45 AM
I actually like this game so I play other missions that I don't play much. I also work on getting weapons/armor/units that I want. Mostly play missions and hope to get rares so i can sell in my shop to get meseta for expensive stuff. I also keep playing and hope to get a rare mission so i can someday get a red/knight. I'm not one to just play spam one level over and over again.

Sometimes i can get alittle bored of this game. I mean with all my chars I have I've put alittle under 1000 hrs, in a year and 2 months, in this game so any normal person will get that. I also will play more games on my PS3 or Wii for alittle bit when I get those feelings, too. Alittle variety in your gaming will make the game(s) you put the most time into not seem so tedious. But PSU is the game I feel like playing the most.

:ducky:

deso123
Aug 9, 2009, 10:05 AM
Sega should have a rule with their PS games they make. If they have at least let's say 500 players then they should never shut down a game's server. i actually have more faith in pso 3rd party support rather than sega's. part of the reason i don't want to even pay for psu is the fact of knowing that it's going to be shut down in a couple of years and that im going to lose all my work. maybe they should have a carry over policy to their next game or have hunter's licenses work for all their phantasy star games or something? im prob going to jump back on when the next game comes out but when having to pay monthly fees for a game that's not that good comes around all it takes is one bad event for me to break and cancel my subscription.

Nitro Vordex
Aug 9, 2009, 08:58 PM
Wasn't White Beast gotten rid of? >_>

Sayara
Aug 9, 2009, 09:52 PM
No. Why would they remove a quest?

Delete
Aug 9, 2009, 10:26 PM
Like Hammer said, I just do different runs when there are no events. Maybe I'll look for a Repca or......well that's about it to be honest. If your gonna play PSU 24 7, then you will get bored. Space it out, play some GTA 4 with some friends or Fallout 3. There's always those Burger King games if your in to that kind of stuff too xD.

OrangeTippedGun
Aug 9, 2009, 10:39 PM
I go into cryostasis in one of my pods. My personal AI wakes me up when a new event arises.
What else is there to do when there is no event?!

darkante
Aug 9, 2009, 11:12 PM
Depends, if there is nothing new going on old missions. (of worth to me)
I just take my leave for a while.

There are other kickass games u know.

SStrikerR
Aug 10, 2009, 01:08 AM
No. Why would they remove a quest?

Because it sucks. Simple as that.

Vanzazikon
Aug 10, 2009, 01:11 AM
i just wanted to know what you guys do while there are no events out, i just cancel my membership, i only play while events are running becuas frankly, psu is by far the most boring game in world while there are no events out, running white beast repeatedly is lief-threatiningly boring.Waste your life on something else. PSU ain't worth it.

AC9breaker
Aug 10, 2009, 02:33 AM
Hey guys

autumn
Aug 18, 2009, 10:09 PM
Either quit or take an extended break and play Aion.

Zarode
Aug 18, 2009, 10:30 PM
PROUD TO NOT BE PLAYING PSU SINCE 07/17/09 LMBO I DUNNO WHY I EVEN PLAYED IT I HATE IT SO MUCH FUCK YOU SEGA LMAOLOLOLOL*laughs*XD

Tetsaru
Aug 18, 2009, 10:47 PM
Yeeeeaaaaah, I quit too. PSU got too repetitive and unchallenging for me. =x

Impress me, Sega! What? NO! Don't give Sonic a sword! D= BAD SEGA!!!

Cracka_J
Aug 20, 2009, 01:03 PM
sup guys! :)

people still play psu? ;P

6 months psu free for me, haven't been better. (also lost +40lbs since I quit in february haha)
I do miss playing with an online community though. Might check out aion but I hate point n click shit so if it's point/click x infinity then f that.

to answer the question though, play events if thats how you enjoy the game. if others enjoy playing $10 a month monotony, let them do what they enjoy. to each their own.

Volcompat321
Aug 20, 2009, 03:32 PM
Hello, my name is Patrik, and I was an addict.
I've been clean from PSU for about 6 weeks, and don't intend to use anytime soon.

Lol for PSU AA meetings.
Losing weight from not playing PSU is impressive.
You musta played a lot then! Your wife must be happy too Cracka_J!

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
Aug 20, 2009, 04:58 PM
Yea I'm casually playin PSU now. My big thing is Final Fantasy 11 and the PvP game S4. S4's art style reminded me alot of Samurai Legend Musashi and well...it was really pretty! I'm a sucker for art styles.

Nitro Vordex
Aug 20, 2009, 07:59 PM
S4 is cell shaded GunZ. Trufax.

Except S4 is a lot better. >_>

darkante
Aug 20, 2009, 10:57 PM
Been like 3 weeks since i last logged on.
Woot. :O

I blame teh world for getting some uber PSP G@m£s.
*Cough Final Fantasy VIII, Alundra, Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver, Medievil, FF Anniverserary Edition....*

Thank god for the...uhhh..something. :wacko:

Delete
Aug 24, 2009, 12:22 AM
You can always read a book lol

I just wanted to post something because My post count was creeping me out <,< 667 ftw.

DreXxiN
Aug 24, 2009, 06:40 AM
I logged on PSU here in there in the last month just to finish finals and nag 1st with Bobby and Grim for Dragon's TA event. Haven't touched it otherwise, of course I'm willing to get on if friends ask.

Also Cracka train me in SFIV =(. I sux, I use Viper ololol.

I blame the 360 D-pad, gib arcade stick ;(

DreXxiN
Aug 24, 2009, 06:40 AM
Wut. Fail Double post.

hunterseifer
Sep 27, 2009, 12:07 AM
Well I havent come back even though theres a event right now, guess idc >_>; the event seems kinda boring since I played the other one. I'm also waiting for more new missions to come out.

This game isnt bad but I grinded for about everything there is, so just waiting on some new items to run for.

Powder Keg
Sep 27, 2009, 12:17 AM
Well I havent come back even though theres a event right now, guess idc >_>; the event seems kinda boring since I played the other one. I'm also waiting for more new missions to come out.

This game isnt bad but I grinded for about everything there is, so just waiting on some new items to run for.

Even with the event...PC/PS2 side has only topped at one solid star. It's not looking good. Besides, this event is kinda bleh. If you're capped everything literally dies in two hits in S2, and so do you from some enemies. Having no one return to the game isn't making this desire to play there.

hunterseifer
Sep 30, 2009, 10:44 PM
Even with the event...PC/PS2 side has only topped at one solid star. It's not looking good. Besides, this event is kinda bleh. If you're capped everything literally dies in two hits in S2, and so do you from some enemies. Having no one return to the game isn't making this desire to play there.

Oh, well that sucks :(