PDA

View Full Version : Gaurdians Cash Mission Questions

Alamar
Aug 9, 2009, 07:57 AM
I have questions about the Gaurdians cash missions from JP players. Since all items are account bound and can not be traded,dropped etc.
1.) Do you leave the Items on give finder?
2.) When a rare drops do you figure who wants it or needs it?
3.) What happens if you D/C? You lose money?
4.) How are people with accepting the missions? GC I mean

Thanks in advance for any replies.

FOnewearl-Lina
Aug 9, 2009, 09:12 AM
1.) It's a good idea to... Default is random like every other mission you play.
2.) Yes, unless it's on random.
3.) You pay at the start of the mission, if you DC midway you miss out on the rest of the mission.
4.) They love them! ST is rolling in the dough!

Criss
Aug 9, 2009, 02:14 PM
I'm really curious to see how those missions will make it to this side. I don't think pay to play missions will work as well with players of the english servers.

FOnewearl-Lina
Aug 9, 2009, 10:51 PM
Well, they've got 6 months to think about it still... :P

Criss
Aug 10, 2009, 12:29 AM
Btw, how common (or rare) are the drops in the GC mission? Say if someone wants a certain item that only drops there, how many runs could it take to get it to drop?

FOnewearl-Lina
Aug 10, 2009, 08:33 AM
Btw, how common (or rare) are the drops in the GC mission? Say if someone wants a certain item that only drops there, how many runs could it take to get it to drop?
They're actually quite common, sometimes the item you want just won't drop, yet every other item does, though.

Alamar
Aug 10, 2009, 06:43 PM
Anyone know if there is any pictures in our database for GC mission items? I don't know the name of any of them. Would like to read some stats on the things that drop in those missions.