PDA

View Full Version : GF in PSU?

syouz
Aug 9, 2009, 10:02 AM
How many of you guyz have a girlfriend, boyfriend in PSU

ChibiBecca
Aug 9, 2009, 10:05 AM
I share an account with my boyfriend. o.o but why are you asking?

syouz
Aug 9, 2009, 10:34 AM
i mean virtual GF BF in psu sorry chibibecca i'm just curious

deso123
Aug 9, 2009, 10:53 AM
im an adult with too much time on my hands so as an adult i know participating in such activity is silly but i still havent kicked the gaming habit totally. im trying to be more casual which means sticking to games that arent life suckers so i do other things but then again i always end up wasting time in places like here. wasted time on an internet girl would be super pathetic even by my standards. would prob end up being a dude anyway... :/

Plus, it's just weird and she will no doubt easily get a real boyfriend whenever she leaves the house.

Micro
Aug 9, 2009, 10:53 AM
I have 7. One for each day of the week.

[spoiler-box]Seriously, these threads never end well. :wacko:[/spoiler-box]

DPShiro
Aug 9, 2009, 11:55 AM
I have a wife in PSU that i always play with when im not soling.
[spoiler-box]But she's also my wife irl and we have played the game together since PSO ;)[/spoiler-box]

Mysterious-G
Aug 9, 2009, 11:59 AM
I have 7. One for each day of the week.

[spoiler-box]Seriously, these threads never end well. :wacko:[/spoiler-box]

Huh! So I am just one out of many?! You ***! *slaps*

[spoiler-box]Yeah, you are right about that. :wacko: [/spoiler-box]

tjanuranus
Aug 9, 2009, 12:07 PM
that's the most stupid thing i have ever heard

pinkace
Aug 9, 2009, 12:48 PM
I have a 14 year old game boyfriend.

"but pink, you are a dude" you may say. "is this a gay relationship?" you may also say.

Lets just say that I pretend to be a girl and he is thrilled by the attention.

Sometimes I fell bad, since I could be doing irreparable damage to his psyche, forever casting a pall on every female he may come across in life.

But then I look at my fat Meseta wallet, all the free stuff he gives me, and all the decorations he leaves in my room with sweet love notes on my board... and I say, fuck it.

Squirrel3D
Aug 9, 2009, 12:52 PM
I don't have a girlfriend in PSU, because I rather have a girlfriend in real life.

Come on man, what the heck kind of question is that? Maybe you don't have a girlfriend in real life and is so desperate that you had to make this ridiculous thread.

autumn
Aug 9, 2009, 01:00 PM
I played PSU with my RL fiance. Does that count :3

TecherRamen
Aug 9, 2009, 01:03 PM
this one time i asked this dude if he was a boy or a girl and he was all like " when im a boy treat me like aboy when im a girl treat me like a girl" so i was all like "GTFO!"
- but seriously that has nothing to do with this thread's topic. I mean: No.

deso123
Aug 9, 2009, 01:16 PM
this one time i asked this dude if he was a boy or a girl and he was all like " when im a boy treat me like aboy when im a girl treat me like a girl" so i was all like "GTFO!"
- but seriously that has nothing to do with this thread's topic. I mean: No.
LOL :o

RemiusTA
Aug 9, 2009, 01:41 PM

"but pink, you are a dude" you may say. "is this a gay relationship?" you may also say.

Sometimes I fell bad, since I could be doing irreparable damage to his psyche, forever casting a pall on every female he may come across in life.

But then I look at my fat Meseta wallet, all the free stuff he gives me, and all the decorations he leaves in my room with sweet love notes on my board... and I say, fuck it.

this made my day.

tadtwisted
Aug 9, 2009, 01:51 PM

This reply if Full of WIN!!! :love:

Syn Jerriel
Aug 9, 2009, 01:52 PM

Three letters LOL

Allison_W
Aug 9, 2009, 02:10 PM

Sounds like someone needs a woman who's got the whole protector/provider/warrior-poet vibe. In related news you're competititon get out.

...More on-topic, I've experienced both interpretations on this one. Back in the day of PSOBB, I invited my then-girlfriend to play with me, and that went well except for the part where she fell in love with De Rol Le, which she nicknamed "Fish," and blew past me in level like the Road Runner leaving Wile E. Coyote in his dust. (The relationship didn't work out, but playing together in PSOBB had nothing to do with it.) Then, in the days of pre-AotI vanilla PSU, I was in my loneliness seduced by a Douche. Thankfully, this seduction didn't include me getting goldmined, because I'm Too Smart for that, but still. I thank the friends who tipped me off to the fact that I was getting taken for a ride by said Douche.

Sha Sha
Aug 9, 2009, 03:05 PM
Since i play with a male character altho im female irl nope no boyfriends even on my female characters you think people would jump on a real girl playing a girl chara xD

but my thing goes if im gunna stare at somethings ass for more then 8 hours its gunna be male xD

Ellipsis...
Aug 9, 2009, 03:09 PM
ugh the males in this game are so butt ugly

Allison_W
Aug 9, 2009, 03:23 PM

Actually, they get some really awesome outfits. :(

Would totally get a Nobles' Coat/Illuminus Coat for a female char if I could. Also, a version of the Boaboa Vest more like the boys' (with necessary additions for modesty underneath, but keep the rippling abs).

Delete
Aug 9, 2009, 03:40 PM
No, I don't believe in Internet dating in any kind of way, I mean whats better, Having a real girl/dude or one you may never see?

Allison_W
Aug 9, 2009, 03:55 PM
No, I don't believe in Internet dating in any kind of way, I mean whats better, Having a real girl/dude or one you may never see?

Someone in Real Life is always better, but the point of Internet Dating is not "someone you may never see" but "finding each other online and then seeing each other." See also, "the local dating pool here sucks or is simply not working for me, so I'm looking to meet people in a similar situation online to arrange for meeting in real life." Or, in other cases, it's what happens when you meet someone cool online, like each other, and one thing leads to another.

I should note that people who bash Internet dating are privileged in one particular way: they actually have a local dating pool. Not everyone does. Some people live in the middle of nowhere and would rather drive five hours to somewhere with one after finding a lead, not before. Also, some people just naturally have a vastly reduced dating pool (which tends to hit anyone who doesn't live in a metro area especially hard), such as people who are into members of the same sex or folks with other particular compatibility or "type" needs. Not everyone can find someone in the office dating pool or in their town, especially in our communication-phobic culture.

WHlTEKNIGHT
Aug 9, 2009, 04:04 PM
From what I can see the only benefit of internet relationships is when she gets anoying turn off the power button and therefore no drama.
If only my missus could be kept quiet like that. :)

Kylie
Aug 9, 2009, 04:11 PM
Huh! So I am just one out of many?! You ***! *slaps*Little does he know that we also have 7 boyfriends each. :wacko:

The_Brimada
Aug 9, 2009, 04:29 PM
I've done it before and actually it worked out *gasp*

Mysterious-G
Aug 9, 2009, 04:42 PM
Little does he know that we also have 7 boyfriends each. :wacko:

Only 7 Kylie? I thought you had higher potential. :disapprove:

Kylie
Aug 9, 2009, 04:43 PM
Only 7 Kylie? I thought you had higher potential. :disapprove:I don't consider the other 12 boyfriends. :wacko:

Mikura
Aug 9, 2009, 04:48 PM
I'm gonna come clean here and say that I used to have online girlfriends, but this was way back on Dreamcast PSO, and it stopped sometime around C.A.R.D came out I suppose. Some of them I'm still friends with and keep touch with once in awhile. The others I lost track of years ago. After awhile, I finally realized online relationships probably weren't the best thing for me, so I've sworn off the whole idea of an online GF for years now.

I've actually seen some online relationships develop further into real life ones that turned out successful, but of course, that doesn't always happen. Safe bet is simply don't get that involved with someone you meet online in a game. And if you do, you better be damn careful. It's way too easy to get suckered into giving your gear or money away to someone you really don't know. I can't say I've seen that happen often on here, but in FFXI, it was a rather common occurence. <.<

Mysterious-G
Aug 9, 2009, 04:53 PM
I don't consider the other 12 boyfriends. :wacko:

You don't treat them equally? Watch out or they might start a revolt!

Volcompat321
Aug 9, 2009, 05:28 PM

this made my day.

Hahah mine too.

That's why I play female characters, though I have never and never will pretend to or say I'm a girl.
If people ask, I say I'm a dood.
Honestly, I play female characters because the male clothing is so ridiculously stupid, I hate every part of it. Male cast is the exception, but I still don't use him anymore because I quit melee, and leveled every other class on the other characters.
My female characters are more awesome. lol.

TecherRamen
Aug 9, 2009, 05:36 PM
From what I can see the only benefit of internet relationships is when she gets anoying turn off the power button and therefore no drama.
If only my missus could be kept quiet like that. :)

-lolzumad

xBladeM6x
Aug 9, 2009, 06:44 PM
Well technically, my girlfriend and I don't live in the same state but it's close enough. We met each other over PSU so I guess at first it was virtual, but we have visited each other many times in person, and try to keep it a constant thing until we can move in with each other.. Almost 2 years now. :)

<3~

sovalou
Aug 9, 2009, 07:17 PM
someone neeeds to "hadoken" this thread back to where it came from. seriously >_>

Ethateral
Aug 9, 2009, 07:27 PM
Well technically, my girlfriend and I don't live in the same state but it's close enough. We met each other over PSU so I guess at first it was virtual, but we have visited each other many times in person, and try to keep it a constant thing until we can move in with each other.. Almost 2 years now. :)

<3~

I'm that girlfriend. <3 We try to keep it constant, when my work and life allows it. It's really only a 3 hour distance, which isn't much.

lostinseganet
Aug 9, 2009, 07:34 PM
I have a wife in PSU that i always play with when im not soling.
[spoiler-box]But she's also my wife irl and we have played the game together since PSO ;)[/spoiler-box] dats soo sweet (^_^) Those that play together stay together. It sounds like you have a keeper.

Aeris
Aug 9, 2009, 07:39 PM
Hahah mine too.

That's why I play female characters, though I have never and never will pretend to or say I'm a girl.
If people ask, I say I'm a dood.
Honestly, I play female characters because the male clothing is so ridiculously stupid, I hate every part of it. Male cast is the exception, but I still don't use him anymore because I quit melee, and leveled every other class on the other characters.
My female characters are more awesome. lol.

Same here, thats why i have little intrest in male chars, all my characters are female even though i am a male in real life, i do say my real gender in game and yes i have a gf on psu that i always help her when she is around.

Dealbreaker
Aug 9, 2009, 09:15 PM
Guys/Girls please get real people...... Dont try and date someone over the internet. How are you ever going to get out of your mothers basement?

Delete
Aug 9, 2009, 10:08 PM
Someone in Real Life is always better, but the point of Internet Dating is not "someone you may never see" but "finding each other online and then seeing each other." See also, "the local dating pool here sucks or is simply not working for me, so I'm looking to meet people in a similar situation online to arrange for meeting in real life." Or, in other cases, it's what happens when you meet someone cool online, like each other, and one thing leads to another.

I should note that people who bash Internet dating are privileged in one particular way: they actually have a local dating pool. Not everyone does. Some people live in the middle of nowhere and would rather drive five hours to somewhere with one after finding a lead, not before. Also, some people just naturally have a vastly reduced dating pool (which tends to hit anyone who doesn't live in a metro area especially hard), such as people who are into members of the same sex or folks with other particular compatibility or "type" needs. Not everyone can find someone in the office dating pool or in their town, especially in our communication-phobic culture.

I never seen it that way, but now I see your point.
I think the ones who ask for pictures though are still weird o.0, if ya wanna see something that bad, use your computer,xD.

Ethateral
Aug 9, 2009, 11:44 PM
Guys/Girls please get real people...... Dont try and date someone over the internet. How are you ever going to get out of your mothers basement?

They are real people. At least, if it happens to lead to dating, they should take the initiative to see one another. Get to know one another pretty damn well. If you feel uneasy about seeing them at first, bring a friend. =) We're not all living in our parent's basements.

I've known/seen/heard of people that dated online for a long time and they ended up getting married in the end. Those match making sites aren't there for a reason you know.

It's funny because in my situation, I've always moved every year of my life since I was seven. I never bothered to make friends after 6th grade. Knowing full well I'd leave at the end of the year (Father's job). Now? I work and the people that I work with are all mothers! Haha~ The guys there aren't the brightest bunch and more interested in getting laid or partying. Not into that. Either way, I wouldn't give up my boyfriend for some brainless dopes that care about one thing. :/ Nor for anything else. <3 They all come over to my department either way and the break room to talk about what they did the night before. It's disturbing. /le sigh

Will_Nonheim
Aug 9, 2009, 11:46 PM
ChibiBecca, the first one to answer this thread, is my significant other. You know-- while we do share my PSU account (though most of you know her more than me. o-o;), she was the one who introduced me to PSO, which in turn got me into PSU which made me get -her- into PSU too. :3

Beyond that-- we met online about a decade ago, spent years and years being good friends. She lived in the UK, I live in Canada-- For the longest time neither of us thought an online relationship even to be possible, but... We fought that misconception off and it just-- happened. We got together despite distance and unlikeliness. And you know what, we've been living together for about a year now, and have been dating for over 4 years.
Let's just say we're not engaged for nothing. >_>

Ethateral
Aug 9, 2009, 11:55 PM
ChibiBecca, the first one to answer this thread, is my significant other. You know-- while we do share my PSU account (though most of you know her more than me. o-o;), she was the one who introduced me to PSO, which in turn got me into PSU which made me get -her- into PSU too. :3

Beyond that-- we met online about a decade ago, spent years and years being good friends. She lived in the UK, I live in Canada-- For the longest time neither of us thought an online relationship even to be possible, but... We fought that misconception off and it just-- happened. We got together despite distance and unlikeliness. And you know what, we've been living together for about a year now, and have been dating for over 4 years.
Let's just say we're not engaged for nothing. >_>

Awww. :3

"He got it from Jared's!" "JARED'S?! REALLY! O_O" "He got it from Jared's! *Swoon*"

Sorry, I couldn't resist. ;P

Blade and I met over 2 years ago. We just talked and enjoy each others company for what, 5 months? Never really actually thinking about dating one another. We just really enjoyed each others company. It just kinda.. Happened though. He asked me out on my birthday. XD; I wasn't even expecting it~. I of course said yes~. <3 X3

The distance is hard, of course. It is on any online relationship. We're fortunate to be about 3 hours away. That's still a lot though, lol. We're pretty damn strong though and get through all the problems it has presented us.

Akumamaru
Aug 9, 2009, 11:56 PM

HEY ITS NOT A BASEMENT....is a closet >.>;

Akihito
Aug 10, 2009, 12:15 AM
well

The Person does not control the heart, The Heart controls the person.

deso123
Aug 10, 2009, 12:36 AM
lust controls the man. how successful a man is controls the woman.

Will_Nonheim
Aug 10, 2009, 01:09 AM
The distance is hard, of course. It is on any online relationship. We're fortunate to be about 3 hours away. That's still a lot though, lol. We're pretty damn strong though and get through all the problems it has presented us.

Yup... 3 hours is nothing compared to an 8+ hours plane trip. @_@
At least I'm not going to have to do it again now. XD And I give you two my best wishes. Keep going! :3 It gets better when you finally get to be together for good, I can vouch for that. XD

Bushido808
Aug 10, 2009, 01:09 AM

isnt that like illegal in someway (online predator lol)

Volcompat321
Aug 10, 2009, 03:35 AM
well
The Person does not control the heart, The Heart controls the person.

I agree to this, though I don't think I'd ever really try an online relationship.
I'm not completely down about it though, if opportunity presents itself, why not, right?

I'm a dude, and I love me some sex, but lust isn't what controls that, for the most part. I don't like to go out banging "betches".
Respect, bro, learn it. :D

At least I'm not going to have to do it again now. XD And I give you two my best wishes. Keep going! :3 It gets better when you finally get to be together for good, I can vouch for that. XD

Feels kinda corny to say, but that's cute. Keep strong, and congratulations to you and Ethateral!

Aeris
Aug 10, 2009, 04:35 AM
I'm a dude, and I love me some sex, but lust isn't what controls that, for the most part. I don't like to go out banging "betches".
Respect, bro, learn it. :D
I loled xD.

Volcompat321
Aug 10, 2009, 05:17 AM
I loled xD.

:D
It is what it is I suppose.
You don't have to be an asshole to get into a relationship. (or just bang betches)
That wont work out in the long run.

Ce'Nedra
Aug 10, 2009, 05:18 AM

I've had that happend to myself once on PSO, was quite the fun when i found out she was a guy afterall.

Fun good old times ^^

I'm not much into internet dating myself really, though now days its kinda fun to fool arround like that sometimes. Mainly cause most people think i'm a girl just cause i play mostly Female Chars. You don't wanna know how many times i got date/cyber requests when playing as my Newearl Ce'Nedra.

Ethateral
Aug 10, 2009, 07:55 AM

8+ hours! @__@; Cheezers! It's really heartening to see someone's online relationship work out so great. :3

Thank you~! <3

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
Aug 10, 2009, 10:42 AM
Not entirely. I have to agree with pink here. I mean when I go on as Carmilla or Kitami I get a slew of dudes running up to me asking if I want to join em in a party. I don't know why. But this happens more with Kitami. Maybe it's because she has glasses and big boobs. It could be that. I mean Dr.Drew once said that women with large breasts are like the Earth, they just attract more with they're "gravity". However Carmilla has that, "Persona" like look to her. I guess thats what gets the dudes. But enough talk about my female avatar's traits. Because you won't see them in the next volume of "Kakwane Watches You" (especially Carmilla, she doesn't have those kind of "parts").

To get back on topic, would my PM412 "Black Sabbath" count as a GF? I love it so goddamn much due to the amount of ass kickery it does.

Aeris
Aug 10, 2009, 11:42 AM
Because you won't see them in the next volume of "Kakwane Watches You" (especially Carmilla, she doesn't have those kind of "parts").

LOL, i know about that too.

Immovable One
Aug 10, 2009, 12:07 PM
It's fun being a female character. Those cute preteens give you free items, gear, meseta, all sorts of stuff. Whenever they ask me stuff like "how old are you?" or "what kind of things you like?" I try to avoid the subject by seamlessly changing the topic.

Of course, when they do ask about my gender, I just say "I'M A MAN".

Besides, I wasn't really a fan of the male character designs - I can't find a costume combination that'd make me look like Chaz, or Noah, or at least Zio.
Heck I can't even accurately copy Wren! Lyla Brangwen was the best I could do.... and Lyla's a woman!

Allison_W
Aug 10, 2009, 12:24 PM

As someone who's experienced both life under the influence of testosterone and life under the influence of estrogen, I can say that's not always true, but it's true often enough to be somewhere in the uncomfortable zone between "funny" and "sad."

That said, competence and ability are really where it's at. A pretty face or a fat wallet are nice, but I'll take honest-to-goodness hero/villain material (doesn't matter which, as long as she's a badass) any day.

Incidentally, for whatever reason, guys don't hit on me much. I'm not sure what it is.

Yueri
Aug 10, 2009, 12:35 PM
Because you won't see them in the next volume of "Kakwane Watches You" (especially Carmilla, she doesn't have those kind of "parts").

I cannot play White Beast very well, or any mission with Kawakanes, without the shivers...

I wouldn't say there is anything wrong with having a girlfriend/boyfriend in PSU or online. Just be smart enough to not expect it to turn out/be the same as it would to be dating and such in real life.
But at the same time, to just turn off the power when they become troublesome... That's just sad.

But personaly I cannot say I've had either in purely in PSU.
People hardly even talk to me at all in PSU... and "real life" for that matter.

KaF
Aug 10, 2009, 12:37 PM
I wonder if only i noticed that, but from the amount of max-breasted biatches in voloyals out there you can guess that this game is 99,9999% male. Confess it guys!

Rust
Aug 10, 2009, 12:44 PM
I have no GF on PSU.

I prefer my women grilled and served in a plate with fine barbecue sauce anyways, something an online game can't provide me with.

Allison_W
Aug 10, 2009, 12:48 PM
I wonder if only i noticed that, but from the amount of max-breasted biatches in voloyals out there you can guess that this game is 99,9999% male. Confess it guys!

Yeah, that kinda weirds me out. (Also, from the amount of pornotastic outfits like the Voloyal in the game, you can kinda tell the artists are predominantly male, too.)

I've also been playing CO, and at risk of violating the NDA, you see quite a few female PCs running around in bikinis for... I honestly don't know why. Granted, for some character types it does make sense (for instance, your traditional muscle-bound barbarian type is scantily clad regardless of sex), but oftentimes it just looks trashy.

Full disclosure: my seven-foot brawnbox CASEAL sometimes does wear the Batrelle body, but that's because I was going for the barbarian look. Voloyal parts do, in fact, look pretty trashy.

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
Aug 10, 2009, 01:34 PM
Voloyal parts do, in fact, look pretty trashy.

Trashy is such a small way of explaining it. "Easy Access and No Fuss" best explains it. Also, I think its rare to find a GF/BF on PSU. Most people just wanna hack things in twine.

Volcompat321
Aug 10, 2009, 04:47 PM
I've known people that dated since PSO, and now play PSU.
I think I remember them saying they met RL and moved in with each other.
I think they were new to these forums, and I forget their names:(
They seemed real nice though.

ChibiBecca
Aug 10, 2009, 05:13 PM
I have no GF on PSU.

I prefer my women grilled and served in a plate with fine barbecue sauce anyways, something an online game can't provide me with.

what, no ketchup? D:

blah, the 8 hour flight thing (plus 2-3 hours of driving) was tiring, expensive.. but well worth it. ^^ if i'd been able to play PSU when when i was in the UK, i'd have happily have played in the same party as will.

we played PSO together in the gaming room at a recent anime convention. nostaglia is good~!

Rust
Aug 10, 2009, 05:33 PM
what, no ketchup? D:

See? That's precisely for saying such abominations that I eat your kind!

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
Aug 10, 2009, 05:40 PM
To hell with finding a GF in PSU, how about finding a GF/BF in BlazBlue? Hows that for a challenge?

Aeris
Aug 10, 2009, 07:05 PM
To hell with finding a GF in PSU, how about finding a GF/BF in BlazBlue? Hows that for a challenge?

Lol, finding a GF/BF in a fighting game.

Immovable One
Aug 10, 2009, 08:05 PM

Find a GF/BF in Virtua Fighter 5....

ShinAnt
Aug 11, 2009, 12:20 AM
Obligatory..

MMMMMMMMMMMM DAT...y'know..

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s244/ShinAnt1234/raimisneer.jpghttp://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s244/ShinAnt1234/shinsneer.jpg
http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s244/ShinAnt1234/raimidat.jpghttp://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s244/ShinAnt1234/shindat.jpg

Allison_W
Aug 11, 2009, 12:26 AM
Find a GF/BF in Virtua Fighter 5....

Go back a sequel and I'll take VF4 Vanessa. Mm-mmm!

Mimo
Aug 11, 2009, 01:48 AM
There is one person who I was growing to 'like', but now I just think of us as best friends :) He's really nice and not just to me; I've bumped into others who have mentioned him. ^^

Anyways CG to the ppl that have a successful relationship online B)

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
Aug 11, 2009, 10:13 AM
Obligatory..

MMMMMMMMMMMM DAT...y'know..

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s244/ShinAnt1234/raimisneer.jpghttp://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s244/ShinAnt1234/shinsneer.jpg
http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s244/ShinAnt1234/raimidat.jpghttp://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s244/ShinAnt1234/shindat.jpg

I don't know why, but when I saw these pics the first thing that came to mind was the "Booty Sweat" commercial from Tropic Thunder. Don't know why...

NDW
Aug 11, 2009, 01:35 PM
I don't know why, but when I saw these pics the first thing that came to mind was the "Booty Sweat" commercial from Tropic Thunder. Don't know why...

LOL! :lol:

cApNhOwDy
Aug 11, 2009, 01:40 PM
This is literally the saddest thing I've ever seen. You people need to have healthy real life relationships. Getting laid is better than White Beast runs.

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
Aug 11, 2009, 01:41 PM
For those of who don't know, *pow* here it is. *CAUTION* May be unsuitable for weak willed people. Due to gyrating butts. *CAUTION*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XE0ZhDLxZA

ShinAnt
Aug 11, 2009, 04:04 PM
This is literally the saddest thing I've ever seen. You people need to have healthy real life relationships. Getting laid is better than White Beast runs.

Nope, I've seen sadder.
http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s244/ShinAnt1234/sonicpasta.jpg

Allison_W
Aug 11, 2009, 04:50 PM
Nope, I've seen sadder.
http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s244/ShinAnt1234/sonicpasta.jpg

When I was a kid, I would have loved those.

hypereal
Aug 11, 2009, 04:53 PM
I met my wife in Star Wars Galaxies :lol: if that's any consolation ;)

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
Aug 11, 2009, 04:57 PM
Oh god, Sonic the Hedgehog pasta dish...well thats alright I used to eat that Legend of Zelda/Super Mario Brothers cereal back in the 80's. Alot.

Mikura
Aug 11, 2009, 05:37 PM
Oh god, Sonic the Hedgehog pasta dish...well thats alright I used to eat that Legend of Zelda/Super Mario Brothers cereal back in the 80's. Alot.

xD So did I. I thought it was the coolest shit at the time <.<

Allison_W
Aug 11, 2009, 05:42 PM
I miss video game cereals. :(

That reminds me. If Wal*Mart is still carrying those Nintendo lunchboxes, I have to get one.

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
Aug 11, 2009, 05:45 PM
Yea. I was such a Nintendo freak back in the day. It was Nintendo and MTV. You know, when it played MUSIC and not GARBAGE.

Warlock01
Aug 11, 2009, 05:54 PM

legend. pure amazing. laughed for a few mins.

Allison_W
Aug 11, 2009, 06:00 PM
On a different interpretation of girlfriends in PSU, Laia is a hottie and I don't think I could say no if I tried.

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
Aug 11, 2009, 06:40 PM
Maya. I have a thing with chicks with. Its just a huge turn on.

Allison_W
Aug 11, 2009, 07:02 PM
Maya. I have a thing with chicks with. Its just a huge turn on.

I'm assuming you mean "glasses." As opposed to "large breasts."

Laia, though, she has that whole I Am In Charge thing going on, and she's got the competence to back it up. She's a stud.

ShinAnt
Aug 11, 2009, 07:16 PM
I more of a Karen man my self. Its them legs.

Freshellent
Aug 11, 2009, 07:19 PM
I more of a Karen man my self. Its them legs.

GO BACK TO WORK DAMMIT

Rust
Aug 11, 2009, 07:21 PM
I have a thing with chicks with.

I think you accidentally the whole sentence.

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
Aug 11, 2009, 07:47 PM
I think you accidentally the whole sentence.

HA HA! Holy crap. My first fudge up post! NAHAHAHAHA! Oh boy, is there egg on my face! Actually here was the original post.

"I'm more of a Maya guy. I dig chicks with glasses. Its such a huge turn on."

I guess me starving to death screws up one's sentence structuring!

ShinAnt
Aug 11, 2009, 08:01 PM
GO BACK TO WORK DAMMIT

ITS SLOW! ...DAMMIT!

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
Aug 11, 2009, 08:16 PM
Where do you work thats slow in Vegas? Don't you have to deal with alot of over-sexed, drunk, idiot men who do stupid crap?

Freshellent
Aug 11, 2009, 08:37 PM
Some of the women are worse, believe me.

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
Aug 11, 2009, 08:40 PM
Some of the women are worse, believe me.

Tch! You don't have to tell me that! I've been to Vegas before. No offense to those who live there but the place is a cesspit of human greed, lust, and madness. And please, no 300 jokes because I mentioned the word madness.

Omega_Weltall
Aug 11, 2009, 09:10 PM
ma..d-ma...resist! wow is vegas that bad?

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
Aug 11, 2009, 09:23 PM
Last time I was there yea. Even though I'm the "Resident (9)" I still have a code of ethics. Running around drooling over naked women while gambling away your child's college funds drives me to the point where salvation is found at the screaming end of a chainsaw scythe. Also LV was founded on dirty money from the mafia.

ShinAnt
Aug 11, 2009, 09:28 PM
That is true the town was built by the mafia. Most of the smart locals stay clear away from all that. I just really hate the heat here. Fsking desert. Least it ain't granola land. What was this thread about again?

Allison_W
Aug 11, 2009, 09:30 PM
That is true the town was built by the mafia. Most of the smart locals stay clear away from all that. I just really hate the heat here. Fsking desert. Least it ain't granola land. What was this thread about again?

I like to think it's about how Laia would totally solo a De Ragan bare-handed to save me but I think it's about having online significant others through PSU.

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
Aug 11, 2009, 09:51 PM
OH yea! Hey I remember hanging with a buncha couples on PSU when I first started! Even though I'm single they still made me happy just being around em. Sadly one of them got hit by a car and his significant other quit. *claps hands and prays* Here is to a speedy recovery comrade...

NDW
Aug 11, 2009, 10:22 PM
"I'm more of a Maya guy. I dig chicks with glasses. Its such a huge turn on."

I like girls that are smart, wear glasses, and have big breasts. Yep, I'm a Maya guy as well.
[spoiler-box]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/e/e7/Awesome_2.0.png[/spoiler-box]

pinkace
Aug 12, 2009, 10:34 AM
OH yea! Hey I remember hanging with a buncha couples on PSU when I first started! Even though I'm single they still made me happy just being around em. Sadly one of them got hit by a car and his significant other quit. *claps hands and prays* Here is to a speedy recovery comrade...

I sometimes play with this young couple, they are actually an xbox live couple though. The cutest pair, they always sweet talk to each other, in-game and in messages.

They constantly send me message pics of their antics too. She is a cute asian girl that was clearly the muse behind some of the hentai out there; big eyes, non-existant waist and huge C-cups

I swear if she sends me another "hey guys! do you like my new bikini?" picture message I will just not respond.

syouz
Aug 12, 2009, 11:45 AM
my GF is from Spain and we have a 9 hours difference time so i have to stay awake about all nigjt to play with her but its all worthy

autumn
Aug 12, 2009, 03:45 PM

But, but, but...

I like the Voloyal Outfit and I'm female ._.

Tetsaru
Aug 12, 2009, 03:52 PM
If there was one thing I liked about PSU, it was the fact that you could make REALLY busty female characters with that outfit. <3

Yeah, I'm definitely a Maya guy too. Huge tits ftw!!! =D

...of course, irl, they better be real. I don't like sillycone. :<

Ryna
Aug 12, 2009, 04:02 PM
Since this thread is veering wildly off-topic, I am going to lock it.