PDA

View Full Version : About finding a Igg crown...

MadDogg
Aug 9, 2009, 02:47 PM
So, how many runs did it take for you to find a Igg crown? I've been doing runs casually for the past 2 months looking for one, only to find every other drop that fat piece of crap chicken drops like serafi feathers and such. And yeah, I'll be damned if I pay like 60 mill for the crown, which is the cheapest I see on the 360 side.

ashley50
Aug 9, 2009, 03:10 PM
hey at least you are able to see them in shops on 360 side. 'cause there's none on our side

Namine
Aug 9, 2009, 03:12 PM
Better than the 0 on PC servers, but they're like 90mil or more whenever I see them.

I hunted it casually, then when the formal was set to come out I hunted for one till I got it.

Gen2000
Aug 9, 2009, 03:16 PM
Igg Crown hunting stretched anywhere from 1-4 hours of nonstop hunting and this was a group effort, i.e. 3 people solo Flowery Pursuit C (Igg Crown is a special drop so rank doesn't matter) and mail one another whenever one got a rare map to step on the buttons.

On some days Igg Crown would be found 3rd Rappy Igg of the day, other times the 10th Rappy Igg of the day. Would usually get one a day at least, it's definitely not one of the more enjoyable things to hunt though.

Neith
Aug 9, 2009, 03:37 PM
Got mine in about 4-5 Flowery Pursuit S2 runs (after about 10 Dancing Birds S2 runs). Crown dropped on the first rare map I got, but I'm one of the luckier ones in that regard.

MadDogg
Aug 9, 2009, 06:44 PM
Igg Crown hunting stretched anywhere from 1-4 hours of nonstop hunting and this was a group effort, i.e. 3 people solo Flowery Pursuit C (Igg Crown is a special drop so rank doesn't matter) and mail one another whenever one got a rare map to step on the buttons.

On some days Igg Crown would be found 3rd Rappy Igg of the day, other times the 10th Rappy Igg of the day. Would usually get one a day at least, it's definitely not one of the more enjoyable things to hunt though.

Yeah, that is how my ground of friends and I hunt it, splitting up and mailing each other when we got the map. I've killed over 20 or so iggs at least, and still no crown. Guess I'm just not lucky at the moment lol.

Calsetes
Aug 10, 2009, 11:48 AM
Eleventy-billion Iggs.

Nah, in all seriousness, probably 30 or 40 before I finally got my drop (this was after seeing maybe 4 or 5 others drop, so I may have been really lucky).

WHlTEKNIGHT
Aug 10, 2009, 12:04 PM
Just wait for mag+, they will be cheap then.

Yueri
Aug 10, 2009, 12:52 PM
Just wait for mag+, they will be cheap then.

Awesome.

But anyone ever found one in Dancing Birds? I think there was one guy who did... But really? Seriously?
I've totally given up on that area, which pretty much is giving up on finding one in general.

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
Aug 10, 2009, 01:37 PM
I remember when me, Brimada, and his woman was hunting em. What a grandoise pain in the ass it was. Hopefully when MAG+ comes out it won't be so damn hard. But then again I ain't holdin my breath.

NDW
Aug 10, 2009, 01:48 PM
Awesome.

But anyone ever found one in Dancing Birds? I think there was one guy who did... But really? Seriously?
I've totally given up on that area, which pretty much is giving up on finding one in general.

Getting the rare map on Dancing Birds is so unbelievably hard to get it's not funny. I believe it's the hardest mission to get the rare map on.

MadDogg
Aug 10, 2009, 02:31 PM
Yesterday, I've killed 16 Iggs. Only drops I got where like 4 serafi feathers, and the rest 5 star shotguns. Lets see if I have better luck today =/

One thing I did notice though, out of like the 16 rare maps I did get, I only had B-X and C-X once each. The other 14 where the A-X rare maps. Going to just start looking for the A-X map, seems way easier that way.

Ruru
Aug 10, 2009, 06:59 PM
i killed 34 iggs before mine finally dropped. saw about 5 or so iggs on dancing birds doing about 15 runs an hour for about 4-5 hours a day and all they ever dropped were shotguns or serafi feathers. flowery pursuit is the way to go. or wait until we get MAG+ (whenever thats coming out)

Gen2000
Aug 11, 2009, 04:33 PM
Awesome.

I never seen Igg at Dancing Birds. I tried that area first like most because it could be solo'd. I hunted for like 4 hours non stop for a few days and never saw one. It got to the point where I was doubting the psupedia rare map chart for it but apparently others have seen it there so it must be true and my luck was just ****ty.

After so many unsuccessful attempts I was like **** it just ran Flowery Pursuit solo for comparison, in a matter of only 3 tries I got a rare map. Ever since then Dancing Birds was dead to me in terms of Igg hunting.