PDA

View Full Version : Well, now, things have changed....

Tystys03
Aug 10, 2009, 01:52 AM
*is dropped off into town by a cab driven by gnomes. Gets out of the taxi and pays the driver, only to watch the car drive off into the distance until it finally disappears*

*surveys the landscape* Hmph. No welcoming committee? That certainly is odd....

*walks in front of B4R* Heh, so they finally did away with the old place, eh? Maybe Tact just moved it elsewhere....

*as I walk away an old and decaying monitor pops up in front of him*

Monitor: STATE YOUR BUSINESS

Err....I'm Tystys? Used to be the B4Rtender....

Monitor: ....NOT FOUND. PLEASE STATE NEW USERNAME.

You gotta be kidding me, they did away with everything? *sigh*

*types in a new name*

Monitor: .....TYSTYS03?

Yeah? What of it?

Monitor: ....NOT VERY CREATIVE ARE WE?

*kicks the monitor into pieces* Ahh, what do you know, -_-...

*sighs* Tystys03, eh? I'll take it...for now....

*looks around* Now, where the hell is everyone?

OOC:
What'd I miss?

Randomness
Aug 10, 2009, 02:04 AM
Well, you noticed the B4R is dead. Mods kept editing the thread title, and Tact didn't care for it. Lock requested. Thread died. Tact mostly inactive.

Three big FKL games, first>third>second imo. (Look up Zombie Survival for the first). Tact ran the first two, TOH the third. Speaking of which, haven't seen TOH in ages.

Retni's Cats thread has surpassed B4R length. 90% Mabinogi talk, with other games thrown in.

Umm... Ah screw it, let someone who's been around longer than me (and actually remembers you-I only know you ran the B4R before Tact took over :wacko:) fill you in.

Vanzazikon
Aug 10, 2009, 02:08 AM
You missed the flood caused by Randomness. :wacko:

Randomness
Aug 10, 2009, 02:09 AM
You missed the flood caused by Randomness. :wacko:

I don't recall causing any floods. Must have happened after I went to sleep.

Tystys03
Aug 10, 2009, 02:11 AM
Well, now that certainly is quite a change. I wonder if Dhy had anything to do with the title switching....who knows. I know Haya was recently turned into a mod last I was active....perhaps him?

Oh well, that's in the past now, I suppose. Also, there is a mafia now? Neighborhood really has gone to the birds....

Anyways....

*picks up old piece of a sign that says B4R on it*
*looks over the old building that was the B4R*

With a little work...we could have something worthwhile again....*thinks to self for second*

Oh god damnit, the ABT! That thing costs an arm and a leg!

Hey! Kid! *grabs randomness by the collar* You seen a robot/cash register walking around with an abnormally large amount of @ on him?

Randomness
Aug 10, 2009, 02:19 AM
Meh, its been months...

It might be slumming in PSU general... broke. And I'm not supposed to godmod anymore, so I shouldn't warp space-time.

The mafia thing is a game Spike found and decided to try. Its running at a snail's pace though.

Tystys03
Aug 10, 2009, 02:26 AM
*sigh* That damn thing was always walking around where it shouldn't...

Anyways, snail's pace huh? So no worries then. I'll start prepping the B4R for another run then!

*walks inside the dilapidated building and disappears*

CQC...err OOC: Flood of Randomness from Randomness? Like useless spam threads and the such? Isnt that what ALL newbies to FKL do anyways?

SStrikerR
Aug 10, 2009, 02:34 AM
sup. :wacko:

SpikeOtacon
Aug 10, 2009, 02:55 AM
Howdy, welcome back to the ol' dump. We could use some more help in getting this place back up to snuff!

Randomness
Aug 10, 2009, 03:06 AM
*sigh* That damn thing was always walking around where it shouldn't...

Anyways, snail's pace huh? So no worries then. I'll start prepping the B4R for another run then!

*walks inside the dilapidated building and disappears*

CQC...err OOC: Flood of Randomness from Randomness? Like useless spam threads and the such? Isnt that what ALL newbies to FKL do anyways?

No. That flood was a lot further back. Picture three pages of 0-1 reply topics from basically everyone on at the time.

Sayara
Aug 10, 2009, 08:31 AM
only you can prevent forest fires.

Weeaboolits
Aug 10, 2009, 08:36 AM
You see, it needs to be a controlled burn; you can't just let it go all over wherever it likes, you need to keep it in line.

TalHex
Aug 10, 2009, 09:58 AM
Meh, its been months...

It might be slumming in PSU general... broke. And I'm not supposed to godmod anymore, so I shouldn't warp space-time.

The mafia thing is a game Spike found and decided to try. Its running at a snail's pace though.

you ain't seen snails pace. From what I've seen, that's moving at a fairly good pace. At least the members are posting.

Outrider
Aug 10, 2009, 10:13 AM
Less role-playing and more... well, anything that isn't role-playing.

Weeaboolits
Aug 10, 2009, 10:42 AM
Less role-playing and more... well, anything that isn't role-playing.I like this idea.

Sayara
Aug 10, 2009, 01:58 PM
Third'd

Tystys03
Aug 10, 2009, 02:44 PM
Fourth'd. OH WAIT A MINUTE I GET IT, loluguyz.

But srsly. Where's Tact, apparently someone is trying to lynch him in that Wackofather game?

SpikeOtacon
Aug 10, 2009, 02:47 PM
He's dead, Jim. I'm sorry.

Tystys03
Aug 10, 2009, 02:49 PM
Oh, so he was finally lynched? Ain't that a bitch.

SpikeOtacon
Aug 10, 2009, 02:53 PM
He was the first Lynch (http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/3367/1david20lynch.jpg) in the thread.

Tystys03
Aug 10, 2009, 02:55 PM
lol, and he was a "townie". Awesome.

Lance813
Aug 10, 2009, 03:01 PM
IIRC the flood was Spike going all, "WHITE WHALE... GAROOOH" on everybody's ass.

*Grabs broom and sweeps FKL thoroughly*

"Damn, this place still looks like hell."