PDA

View Full Version : New Player.

farfromsam
Aug 11, 2009, 09:42 AM
i just started PSU today and can not find any one to play with on the 360 servers. any suggestions :)

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
Aug 11, 2009, 09:43 AM
Its gonna take some time to get people to play. Right now I would focus on leveling up your character and planning on what final class you would like to be. But I'm also sure that there are people on here who would lend a helpin hand.

Somnia
Aug 11, 2009, 11:26 AM
Head over to planet Moatoob in Universe 1 or 2. From the fourth floor of the guardians colony, take the yellow exit on the left side. There's even people playing C ranks for you.

farfromsam
Aug 11, 2009, 12:46 PM
oh wow thanks guys ill definatly try that, ive goten my friend to start with me, and were just lookin for other people to play with, about how many players are still active in psu any way?

Syn Jerriel
Aug 11, 2009, 01:18 PM
You can add me (KoG Queenubcake) and ill hit you up.

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
Aug 11, 2009, 01:34 PM
See, I'd hang with you buuuuuuut, I'm on the PC side. Yea. Kinda lonely. Also don't play for too long. Ya might catch that there Red Ring of Doom these kids are talkin bout these days.

farfromsam
Aug 11, 2009, 02:36 PM
RRoD ah that xbox STD? lol

MadDogg
Aug 11, 2009, 04:09 PM
If you plan on playing PSU a lot, I recommend installing it to the hard drive. You get almost no load times, and the 360 won't get extremely hot because the disc doesn't spin. With the update that just came out today the game will take 6.4 gigs to install.