PDA

View Full Version : I am a new to PSU. Need help.

SMota14
Aug 11, 2009, 04:15 PM
I been playing this game for about a week already and I say I've done fairly good. I got the demo on the 360 and I'm liking this game a lot. And I was thinking about buying it, but I'm not sure anymore. I was selling some of my items I didn't want and I got robbed. Not scammed, robbed. I was selling star atomizers for 1k each. This girl said she wanted 10, I said ok. So we do the trade thing and I put 10 star atomizers and she put 10k. We confirmed it and finalized it. Then I checked my money and it said I had 18k. I had 18k before the trade, I should have 28k now. I checked my items and I didn't have the 10 star atomizers. I started looking for her again, but she had run off. She obviously did some sort of glitch to steal my items. I don't think I want to buy this game if I am going to be robbed. Is there anyway to prevent this from happening again?

Oh btw, I don't want to sell items at the store. You get very little money.

DreXxiN
Aug 11, 2009, 04:43 PM
You can get 50k in about 5 seconds when you get to S2.

Anduril
Aug 11, 2009, 04:51 PM
On the real game you can open an actual shop in your room where you can sell things, so most people don't actually trade meseta for items unless it is over a stack.

Freeze
Aug 11, 2009, 05:01 PM
The demo gives you a very tiny taste of the online game, often its a bitter taste but it's best not to judge the full game community by the demo. While you still have to be careful, like any game, the chance of getting scammed or glitched is a lot less. When and if you decide to get the full game be sure to get the expansion as well. Without it you'll miss out on most of the content and all new missions and events. Remember too that there's lots of people here that will be willing to help you get started.

NiceOnes
Aug 12, 2009, 09:17 AM
I stole your Star Atomizers... Buy the full version and I will give you double what I pinched.

pinkace
Aug 12, 2009, 10:13 AM
Sounds like a glitch that hasn't been fixed in the demo yet :wacko: I'm sure it's been fixed in the real game.

Also, remember that the demo is three years older than the real game.

Yes, the demo helps make the decision, but coming here and asking is far better sometimes. get the game, it's like $10 used, and download the expansion for another $10.

I stole your Star Atomizers... Buy the full version and I will give you double what I pinched.

I will also give you your money back if you join. GT=pinkace.

Turb0
Aug 12, 2009, 12:00 PM
Like someone said, on the full game you can set up a shop in your room and put items up for sale for whatever price you want. When someone buys it the money automatically goes in your PM/bot so it's impossible to be scammed like that. And you'll probably make 28k within the first hour you play on the full game, especially if you get the expansion.

farfromsam
Aug 12, 2009, 01:31 PM
are you on the 360? im new as well add me famertag farfromsam