PDA

View Full Version : help with a returning techer!

galaxy
Aug 11, 2009, 04:54 PM
hey everyone.

I've recently returned to the game after a long hiatus. more specifically, the last time i played was shortly before the master classes were released.

the help im looking for is as follows:

I have a lvl 130 fortetecher/wartecher. ultimately, i want him to alternate between being a masterforce and a wartecher (with occasional acrotecher use). wartecher is at lvl 20, but the masterforce is at 1. where is everyone around lvl 130 and up leveling now, and are those good places to get class levels up? i want to get my masterforce up to 20 as fast as possible.

also, what equipment, primarily as a masterforce, then as a wartecher, should i hope to achieve? i dont know how prices have changed since ive gone, or what new weapons/armor have been released. as it stands, i have a couple tesbras, some S rank TSCM's, a dallgunrod and a bunch of halarods. excluding psycho wand (since its still super expensive) which weapons should i buy? also, what armor and units should i be looking for as a masterforce?

as a wartecher, ive got a halp serafi and twin serafi's as my primary weapons. are there other daggers i should look out for? what about other weapons? are other weapon types more effective? im also looking for armor/unit suggestions.

any help with acrotecher will be useful as well. I've also got a 47 fortefighter that i want to make a fighmaster. how should i most successfully do that as well?

ive got about 6,000,000 to buy stuff. im looking for help to get myself back on my feet, so where should i go to level/what equipment should i buy for the aformentioned classes.

thanks in advance, hopefully i've made myself clear. if not, let me know!

Umberger
Aug 11, 2009, 05:20 PM
S3 missions on Moatoob are the latest hotspot, pretty decent MP. You'll get faster MP in a group there than you will by soloing anything else. Otherwise, The Egg Thieves is a good place to go if you can convince your friends to run it with you.

MF equipment: Psycho Wands and Pushans are all that matter. Wands are garbage for FT/MF, they're just there to make your palette look pretty. If you can't get a PW (the boards are selling for <5m on 360 side, and the mats aren't too hard to farm), Gaozoran Rods or Dallgunrods are your next best bet. If those are too expensive, Okarods should be dirt cheap. If you can't get a good Pushan, get Delpis.

MF armor: Armas Line in the end, Feril Line for now. Feril Line should be pretty cheap to pick up, and if you shop smart you can get a full set of 20%+ for ~3m, if not less. Head slot should be Har / Smart, arm doesn't matter, body should be a resist unit for whatever mission you're running (or Legsless / Rainbow etc.). Extra unit should be Hizeri / Stamina, or whatever the best stamina unit you can get is.

NDW
Aug 11, 2009, 07:03 PM
Where to get experience and mission points at the moment:
* Moatoob GBR 2nd (http://www.psupedia.info/GUARDIANS_Boost_Road#Moatoob_Drop_Boost_2nd) - It's the hot spot at the moment. Easy to find players for a party. Decent experience (or so I've heard, I wouldn't know since I have all four characters maxed out) with pretty good mission points.
* Innocent Girl (http://www.psupedia.info/Innocent_Girl) - One of the best missions for getting experience while soloing.
* The Egg Thieves (http://www.psupedia.info/The_Egg_Thieves) - Best mission to get mission points, outside of a rare free mission. If you can get a group of four players that need mission points, do this mission.
* Illusionary Shaft (http://www.psupedia.info/Illusionary_Shaft) - Best rare free mission to run for mission points. Chance for a Red / Wall as well.

Class recommendations:
* Masterforce:
Already covered by Umberger.

* Wartecher:
Quit Wartecher, unless you really enjoy it.

* Acrotecher:
- Line shield: Armas Line or Serafi-senba
- Head unit: Har / Smart or Har / Quick
- Arm unit: Lumirus/Kaos Knight, Vijerina / Power, or Red / Knight
- Body unit: Resist unit and Legsless / Rainbow
- Extra unit: Hizeri / Stamina
- Weapons: Blackheart, Vish Diragac, Granahodorac, and Conic

* Fighmaster:
- Line shield: Armas Line or Serafi-senba
- Head unit: Hizeri / Mind
- Arm unit: Lumirus/Kaos Knight, Vijerina / Power, or Red / Knight
- Body unit: Resist unit and Legsless / Rainbow