PDA

View Full Version : The anti-rant thread.

furrypaws
Aug 12, 2009, 09:01 PM
Had a really awesome day and just want to express it to the world? Feeling bubblier than a brand-new bottle of champagne? This thread is for you (or maybe just for me, who knows). Plus, sometimes just reading about someone else's good day can bring you up from a bad mood. Or it can make you burn in envy. In which case, please go here; http://www.pso-world.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=21)

I came back from camp with a new perspective on the world. I'd been feeling way down in the dumps the last couple of weeks, and this just shot me right back up.

I learned a little more Spanish, and I love Spanish. It's such a poetic language.

Found two quarters in my pocket. 50 cents richer! :D

Nitro Vordex
Aug 12, 2009, 09:19 PM
You know, I've actually felt...better since my Senior year started. I don't know why, it seems like everything I was worrying about over the summer just doesn't exist.

I just feel good.

Danananananana.

AlexCraig
Aug 12, 2009, 09:29 PM
Hopefully this week, my girlfriend and I will have a definitive time for her to come out here and visit me. It will either be later this month or early next month. Either way, we are both anxious to finally be with one another.

zfighter14
Aug 12, 2009, 09:36 PM
Feel better that me and my girlfriend are actually able to see each other more often now. last year it was almost impossible but now her parents are use to me and i can see her more. happy day for me!!

Outrider
Aug 14, 2009, 10:42 AM
My company took us all to Six Flags yesterday.

Today I'm leaving early so my girlfriend and I can drive down to the Jersey Shore for a week-long vacation at the beach with the family.

Good times.

TalHex
Aug 14, 2009, 11:15 AM
http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r168/talonshadowfox/Untitled-1-2.jpg

A happy thread on the internet?

---

I never have to go back to high school. *college dude*

OrangeTippedGun
Aug 14, 2009, 01:14 PM
Why is everyone happy now?
I think I'm gonna be sick...:nono:

TalHex
Aug 14, 2009, 05:31 PM
Why is everyone happy now?
I think I'm gonna be sick...:nono:

because happy > emo

plain and simple

kskott
Aug 14, 2009, 06:32 PM
I just got back from visiting my wife and her family. She went home for the summer while I've been at school. We hadn't been on too good of terms before she left, but this past week was the best time we've spent together in a very long time.

Oh, and next week I start a new job. :bday:

zfighter14
Aug 14, 2009, 06:38 PM
Congrats hope you two get better. :) whats your new job?

kskott
Aug 14, 2009, 06:47 PM
Well I currently work in a zebrafish lab, cleaning tanks and feeding the fish, but one of the researchers needs help with his research. I have been looking for a lab to start my own research, and since he needed someone and I needed a place it worked out nicely.

OrangeTippedGun
Aug 15, 2009, 01:35 AM
because happy > emo

plain and simple

Someone should make another thread about their crappy love life.
:-)

TalHex
Aug 15, 2009, 09:00 AM
why? there is a whole subforum of that crap :wacko:

OrangeTippedGun
Aug 15, 2009, 02:01 PM
why? there is a whole subforum of that crap :wacko:

Cuz itz funny :wacko:

Randomness
Aug 15, 2009, 02:02 PM
Cuz itz funny :wacko:

Give this man an award.

Like a live bomb. :disapprove:

OrangeTippedGun
Aug 15, 2009, 02:08 PM
Give this man an award.

.:wat:.

furrypaws
Aug 15, 2009, 05:36 PM
Today was the first really hot day we've had in a while, which made my family happy. I'm pretty happy too, the pool was refreshing.

Nitro Vordex
Aug 15, 2009, 09:02 PM
Give this man an award.

Agreed. :disapprove:

Scejntjynahl
Aug 15, 2009, 09:12 PM
I found a quarter on the street, and it wasnt superglued to the sidewalk, that made me happy.

furrypaws
Aug 16, 2009, 02:39 PM
I got a decent start on a story that I've been thinking about for a while. It definitely could be better, but at the very least, I made it a page in without completely hating it. Which, right now, is making my day.