PDA

View Full Version : Automated Spam?

GUNcrazy12
Aug 13, 2009, 02:12 PM
Ok, I notice people spamming messages, and saying "afk" and stuff.
How do you auto-spam stuff?!?!?!?!

Mikura
Aug 13, 2009, 02:30 PM
Shouldn't even ask this question. Last thing we need is another spammer on Uni 2.

landman
Aug 13, 2009, 02:39 PM
Provably using shortcuts on the virtual keyboard.

GUNcrazy12
Aug 13, 2009, 02:58 PM
Shouldn't even ask this question. Last thing we need is another spammer on Uni 2.

hey man, im not a spammer, it just buggs the hell out of me that i dont know how to do it!

jeez, next people are gonna say that i hang out on the 4th floor!

Shou
Aug 13, 2009, 03:40 PM
Its some sort of glitch on the 360. You can also use it to "teabag" while you are afk. I ran into a video tutorial on youtube on how to do it but I would rather not say anything else.

RemiusTA
Aug 13, 2009, 06:36 PM
Ok, I notice people spamming messages, and saying "afk" and stuff.
How do you auto-spam stuff?!?!?!?!

I almost hate you for even asking this stupid question.

Setup a player shop and go to bed. It works for everyone else. Can this be closed so we dont make a mistake and worsen the problem?

HyperShot-X-
Aug 13, 2009, 06:53 PM
all afk spammers on crowded univ lobby should be reported and temp banned for 48 hrs for good, there.

Squirrel3D
Aug 13, 2009, 08:36 PM
hey man, im not a spammer, it just buggs the hell out of me that i dont know how to do it!

And it bugs the hell out of the rest of us that you even ask such a question, you attention wh***. :roll::rant:

tadtwisted
Aug 13, 2009, 09:01 PM
Good lord the man just asked a question, either you know the answer or not and if you dont want it getting out just send him a private answer