PDA

View Full Version : I'm not bored. How could I be?

W0LB0T
Aug 14, 2009, 11:14 AM
I don't get it. I've been so damm bored today, But the thing is that I have plenty I could do. I've got games to play, movies to watch, a nerf gun to paint, stupid crap to make. plenty. but I just can't bring my self to do anything. All I've done today is make about 50 CDT's (It's a nerf thing), but I've run out of materials, so I'm back to where I started, Bored and unmotivated.

This happens alot.

SabZero
Aug 14, 2009, 02:26 PM
Augh, I know the feeling. For me it's a mix of being a perfectionist and fear of being judged.

Anduril
Aug 14, 2009, 02:33 PM
I'm always like that during the summer months. The air just feels so stuffy that I sometimes don't even want to get up in the morning. Maybe if you do something so ridiculous like hanging your head off the side of your bed or couch and singing the ABCs at the top of your lungs you'll feel like doing something a little more normal.

Kent
Aug 14, 2009, 02:41 PM
Roll a die to determine what to do.

Then just ponder physics, as a whole, as you roll the die some more.

...Actually, just bust out the Legos. Guaranteed boredom solver.

Aisha_Clan-Clan
Aug 14, 2009, 03:23 PM
Work on games.

Randomness
Aug 14, 2009, 03:39 PM
Read OP more?

I know how you feel though. Summer always seems to end with inexplicable doldrums.

AlexCraig
Aug 14, 2009, 04:46 PM
Kinda having one of those days now. Just fitted my laptop with inernet, now I'm just foruming. My whole body aches and I am unmotivated to do anything.