PDA

View Full Version : Missions that are missing S2/S3 Difficulties

Anon_Fire
Aug 14, 2009, 06:41 PM
Here's a little something that I came up.

Missions that are missing or need S3 Difficulty
Unsafe Passage
Fight for Food
True Darkness
Mad Creatures
Plains Overlord
Sleeping Warriors
Crimson Beast
The Mad Beasts
Lab Recovery
Mizuraki Defense
Forested Islands
Cost of Research
The Holy Ground
Grove of Fanatics
Valley of Carnage
System Defense
Mine Defense
Tunnel Recapture
Caves of Ice
Awoken Serpent

Missions that are missing or need S2 Difficulty
AMF HQ Recovery
Military Subway
Lonely Laboratory

RAGNAGELPPOD
Aug 14, 2009, 07:14 PM
Eh, I had the idea that most all the missions in the game needed s3, save the ones that became a part of the current gbr.

I never put thought into the s2 ones though.

S-T-H
Aug 14, 2009, 10:17 PM
http://psupedia.info/User:S-T-H/Sandbox/Mission_ranks

I've been keeping a running list here for JP and EN.

LuigiMario
Aug 15, 2009, 07:19 PM
List is pointless. Everyone knows no AOTI mission has S3 and niether does any mission not in GBR and every mission exept rare and party missions have S2 so you best save this list for later.

PekingDuck13
Aug 15, 2009, 08:10 PM
Most of those would still probably need S4 to make them even worth playing for us level 160s

darkante
Aug 16, 2009, 03:15 AM
As funny it might sounds. I want to feel defeat for once even if i try hard so i can still feel alive in that sense that i have to push myself harder to beat the competion.
That shouldn´t mean i have to handicap myself in order to smell defeat as that defeats the purpose.

Ryna
Aug 16, 2009, 09:02 AM
As funny it might sounds. I want to feel defeat for once even if i try hard so i can still feel alive in that sense that i have to push myself harder to beat the competion.
That shouldn´t mean i have to handicap myself in order to smell defeat as that defeats the purpose.

The impression that I get from importers is that the game is going to become easier whenever the Supplemental update arrives. Level 175 enemies just won't pose much of a challenge with the rebalanced stats and new customization abilities.

darkante
Aug 16, 2009, 11:22 AM
Which is stupid, IMO.

unicorn
Aug 16, 2009, 05:10 PM
ST is taking their sweet time releasing any new difficulties. I don't think this game will live to see S5/S6 missions (I remember someone having a hacked image of icons for S5+ difficulties) at this rate.