PDA

View Full Version : Help I Just Got PSU.

Tsukikage
Aug 15, 2009, 12:54 AM
Alright I am not sure how this works because I am new to this, Do I need to register at SEGA and get my ID and PW in order for me to play Storymode offline? I can understand the playing online you need to pay but playing offline you still need to pay?

Sorry for the Noob question lol..

Edit: I got PSU for the PC

Shou
Aug 15, 2009, 01:07 AM
No you do not need to register to play offline. The offline version I rather laughable compared to the online version and is totally different. If you are only interested in playing offline then I suggestion Phantasy Star Portable for the PSP. The only good offline version of this game.

Tsukikage
Aug 15, 2009, 01:13 AM
I thought you can make your toon offline and build him up and then transfer your toon into the online mode.

Anyways If I wanted to play offline why isn't letting me do so? It keeps directing me to the log in screen for a ID and PW.

Chuck_Norris
Aug 15, 2009, 01:32 AM
You need to select Story Mode. You're probably hitting Network Mode.

Tsukikage
Aug 15, 2009, 01:41 AM
I did not click the Network mode though, Ive clicked on the story mode several times and its bringing me to the log in menu with the ID and PW.

Edit: Im going to try to reinstall it and see if it will work.
Edit2: After reinstalling the game it works fine.

Shou
Aug 15, 2009, 02:20 AM
Your offline charecter stays offline. You can't transfer your charecter to online mode. The game isn't that easy. lol

Lacen
Aug 16, 2009, 09:22 PM
Oh wait I remember this from original PSU on my laptop!!! For some reason when I would play story mode on PC I needed to be online to launch the offline game. Meaning you had to be connected to the internet. Dunno if it works that way on AoTI but on original PSU for PC I remember you had to be online to launch story mode. But after the thing started up you could disconnect and play. Maybe that'll help you? ^^'

Aeris
Aug 17, 2009, 04:11 PM
Oh wait I remember this from original PSU on my laptop!!! For some reason when I would play story mode on PC I needed to be online to launch the offline game. Meaning you had to be connected to the internet. Dunno if it works that way on AoTI but on original PSU for PC I remember you had to be online to launch story mode. But after the thing started up you could disconnect and play. Maybe that'll help you? ^^'

It works the same way on AoTI for offline since you need a internet connection to pass the gameguard.

Tsukikage
Aug 17, 2009, 04:54 PM
Alright I just got AOI do I need to uninstall PSU abd just install AOI and use the AOI launcher to play? since AOI doesnt need the PSU to begin with unlike WoW.. :rant: 11 CDs intotal including Wotlk.

Edit: Nvm I got it. :)