PDA

View Full Version : Just tired.....

moomoopenguin
Aug 16, 2009, 06:42 PM
I'm just so sick of my job and everything else right now. I'm at my job for 50+ hours a week and have to deal with nothing but drama from old ladies and fellow employees. I come home and get to deal with family and boyfriend drama. It just seems like I'M NEVER GOING TO GET A BREAK EVER. I have a well paying job but no vacation time so I can take a break. I just...... Jesus Christ.....

Nitro Vordex
Aug 16, 2009, 07:08 PM
Here's what you do.

1) Buy a really old car. I mean the sucker doesn't even work.

2) Park it out back.

3) Take any blunt object you can reasonably pick up/swing around. E.G. a really big hammer, baseball bat.

4) Have at it.

Or alternatively, play a violent vidja game. You'll feel much better. :wacko:

Adriano
Aug 16, 2009, 07:10 PM
And then punch the old ladies.

IN THE FACE.

Nitro Vordex
Aug 16, 2009, 07:27 PM
UNTIL THEY EXPLOOOOOOOOOOODE.

moomoopenguin
Aug 16, 2009, 09:08 PM
lmao Thanks I needed that :)

(oh and btw my saying at work when I get mad is "I could so punch a baby in the face right now" lol)

Sayara
Aug 16, 2009, 09:14 PM
This is actually a call for some mental and stress related excercises. While violence is one method to calming the stress there are easier (and cheaper) ways to do it. As simple as warm bathes, showers, tea, meditation and other methods.

Adriano
Aug 16, 2009, 09:21 PM
While Sayara's suggestions are sophistocated, mature, and logical.

I'm sure deep down, you know, nothing feels better than retaliation.

You know like, why should 'I' be the responsible one, and not go berserk on this Herpes infested whore.

I work with a MAJOR Bitch, and I am not satisfied until she just doesn't talk anymore.

Nothing like some good old fashioned, primitive revenge.

Thanks Sayara!

Sayara
Aug 16, 2009, 09:27 PM
If one can recooperate after losing their top then by all means go for it.
If you're gonna lose your job over it at least have a backup job ready to fall into when you "primal" the first.

also, i fixed your thumbsdown perdiciment.

Adriano
Aug 16, 2009, 09:38 PM
Okay, maybe the way I worded it was rather, bold.

Instead of retaliation, I suppose denying their existence works too.

That way you keep your job, and don't dignify them with a response.

Though I think it's perhaps even more unprofessional for someone to bring their bad day with them into the workplace. I usually forget about everything that happened prior to work when I go in, and by the time I am clocking out, I AM having a bad day.

So I dunno...just find somebody you can talk about everyone to. :evil:

moomoopenguin
Aug 16, 2009, 10:05 PM
Well I have been doing well with the ignoring thing at work. And I think it works well and all, but sometimes I do just want to punch some of them in the face, but at that point I just walk away. In a way I do glorify that and get all the bad things out by the violence route (Halo 3), but lately it hardly seems to do the trick (maybe because I keep losing lol). I just think I need a small rest from everything, but I still have to go to work >_<

biggabertha
Aug 16, 2009, 11:08 PM
Work sucks when you pull that many hours a week.

I work at the front serving customers in a local Chinese Take Away. There's LOTS of stuff I have to put up with, both from the staff and the customers and when things in your life fall apart too, it just makes work so very difficult (especially if you have to put on a smile for each and every customer - no matter how rude they are to you or your friends) when everything seems so pointless and worthless.

I remember being told that in order to enjoy things, you have to really suffer before you know what happiness feels like - otherwise you'll get bored or completely de-motivated.

Stupid philosophers...

*Silently wishes he took philosophy as a degree so I could just stroke my chin and contemplate life...*

moomoopenguin
Aug 16, 2009, 11:46 PM
I mean I enjoy the little things in life because those are things that make you happy. I stopped waiting for big things to make me happy because they never come. But yeah like you said when it's pretty much everything (work, home, etc), it's hard to put on that happy face and be nice to other people.

*Wishes I could actually grow a beard to stroke and think about life. Oh and those really tough questions lol*

autumn
Aug 18, 2009, 09:32 PM
This is actually a call for some mental and stress related excercises. While violence is one method to calming the stress there are easier (and cheaper) ways to do it. As simple as warm bathes, showers, tea, meditation and other methods.

But with mature response there are no explosions ._.

Explosions make the day better.

moomoopenguin
Aug 19, 2009, 03:40 PM

Lmao I know right :D

Nitro Vordex
Aug 19, 2009, 07:18 PM

I like the way you think.