PDA

View Full Version : Who would win in a fight between Yoda and Wolverine?

Firocket1690
Aug 17, 2009, 10:01 AM
Neither has time to plan.

Wolverine has adamantium skeleton and claws, which is unbreakable except under very special circumstances. He also has regenerative healing powers and superhuman strength and reflexes.

Yoda is a Jedi Grand Master with a light saber, which can cut through almost anything. He has all the powers that come with a mastery of the Force, including telekenesis.

... because we need a decent thread here.
GO!

Retehi
Aug 17, 2009, 10:31 AM
... because we need a decent thread here.

So, where is it?

Split
Aug 17, 2009, 10:33 AM
So, where is it?boom roasted

Tetsaru
Aug 17, 2009, 11:12 AM
Marvel vs. Capcom 2 fighting character versus Soul Calibur 4 random guest character, wut?? Is this Mugen or something?? o_o;

Shattered_weasel
Aug 17, 2009, 11:20 AM
Yoda easily.

Weeaboolits
Aug 17, 2009, 11:29 AM
Yoda, Wolverine wouldn't be able to find his hitbox in time to attack.

Calsetes
Aug 17, 2009, 11:52 AM
Yoda, but only because his mastery of the force would be able to easily redirect Wolverine's rage towards something that he couldn't fight one-on-one, like half the Sith army. Adamantium's nigh-indestructible and all, but a lightsaber can cut through almost everything (I think there's something in the Star Wars universe like Corundrium or something that's saber-resistant, they can make suits and swords out of it and stuff).

However, if it's a straight-up fight, no magical Jedi Mind Trickery or anything, it'd be a lot closer. I might still have to go with Yoda, as Wolverine is guided by rage and thus more prone to make a mistake, but Yoda would have some SERIOUS injuries. Regenerative abilities help, but nothing can save you from being beheaded.

Volcompat321
Aug 17, 2009, 12:02 PM
If the lightsaber can't cut through adamantium then Wolverine got it.
You cant get into his brain (which makes him regenerate) so he can't die.
Wolverine would be in a shit-ton of pain though. I think you would have to drop Wolverine into some acid or lava so he can't regenerate, but he'd still be alive.
I don't know too much about Yoda, but if a lightsaber can't cut through Wolverine, he can always use mind tricks, but how far would that go?

Kent
Aug 17, 2009, 02:38 PM
It's funny, people thinking that Yoda would actually have to use his lightsaber to win - bare minimum, he'd have to use it defensively, but that really depends on how far apart the two are when the fight starts.

Randomness
Aug 17, 2009, 04:29 PM
Yoda picks Wolverine up. Wolverine loses, because he can't attack, and has nothing to push off of. No projectiles=lose against jedi master.

Shadowpawn
Aug 17, 2009, 05:12 PM
Dude, I thought I was on GameFAQs for a minute.

Outrider
Aug 24, 2009, 12:34 PM
Yoda force chokes Wolverine.

GAME OVER.

Dragwind
Aug 24, 2009, 01:17 PM
Definitely Yoda. The force, you deny not.

Genoa
Aug 25, 2009, 04:25 AM
It's like Forces vs. Hunters in battlemode
Sure hunters are cool and have nifty weapons and tear things to pieces... but...
Megid > TJS
The Force > Adamantium Claws

washuguy
Aug 25, 2009, 10:04 AM
I would sooooooooooo win this fight... :)

Yoda would destroy wolverine

Calamity
Aug 25, 2009, 04:19 PM
i'm with everyone else, yoda would deff win

Chuck_Norris
Aug 31, 2009, 11:35 PM
Depends. Is this SC4 Yoda we're talking about? Because if it is, Wolverine could sneeze on him and he'd die.

CrimsomWolf
Sep 1, 2009, 12:47 AM
Adamantium's nigh-indestructible and all, but a lightsaber can cut through almost everything (I think there's something in the Star Wars universe like Corundrium or something that's saber-resistant, they can make suits and swords out of it and stuff).

There is. Mandalorian and Cortosis alloys are impregnable to lightsabers, which is why in Darth Revan's era they still used regular sabers and armors.

As much as I like Wolverine, no regeneration will help you if Yoda fries his brain.

Now, why are we doing this again? :wacko:

Randomness
Sep 1, 2009, 07:41 AM
There is. Mandalorian and Cortosis alloys are impregnable to lightsabers, which is why in Darth Revan's era they still used regular sabers and armors.

As much as I like Wolverine, no regeneration will help you if Yoda fries his brain.

Now, why are we doing this again? :wacko:

Dunno. For the record, lightsaber-proof doesn't mean much against a Jedi master.

Split
Sep 1, 2009, 08:19 AM
http://www.deeppencil.com/images/richard-pryor1.jpg

a new challenger approaches

CrimsomWolf
Sep 1, 2009, 01:31 PM
[spoiler-box]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u14/Phenol17/DarthVadergirl.jpg[/spoiler-box]

TRUEFAX

Somnia
Sep 1, 2009, 02:31 PM
But I thought...

[SPOILER-BOX]http://img44.imageshack.us/img44/4193/7acc1abe0a4ad22f80b7b5e.png[/SPOILER-BOX]

Randomness
Sep 1, 2009, 03:10 PM
Wow, this lasted in OT a while.