PDA

View Full Version : Item Cati / Rainbow???

Alamar
Aug 17, 2009, 09:55 PM
So my sis a friend and I were talking about the boost this unit gives. It says elemental defense 20%. They say it added 20% to your armor, for example a 20% armor would be 40%. I say it gives a 20% bonus to the armor I.E. 20% armor bonus of 4%= 24% with unit on.
So the question is what does this unit give you? 20% added or 20% of the armors % added.
It is kind of vague to me most say it adds 20% to the armor. That to me would be worth big big bucks. So what is the deal with it?

ashley50
Aug 17, 2009, 10:00 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/items/psu/3/2828/cati___rainbow/

armor 20% + Cati Rainbow (20%) = 40% ?

Mikura
Aug 17, 2009, 10:01 PM
So my sis a friend and I were talking about the boost this unit gives. It says elemental defense 20%. They say it added 20% to your armor, for example a 20% armor would be 40%. I say it gives a 20% bonus to the armor I.E. 20% armor bonus of 4%= 24% with unit on.
So the question is what does this unit give you? 20% added or 20% of the armors % added.
It is kind of vague to me most say it adds 20% to the armor. That to me would be worth big big bucks. So what is the deal with it?

Pretty sure it adds 20% to your existing armor %. And the only reason it's not more expensive is it drops fairly often from Phantom Fissure at the end boxes.

Ruru
Aug 17, 2009, 10:06 PM
Pretty sure it adds 20% to your existing armor %. And the only reason it's not more expensive is it drops fairly often from Phantom Fissure at the end boxes.

this.

i've seen two drop at the end of one run before and almost always see one every time i've run this which is quite a few times since i'm still hunting red / knight.

Alamar
Aug 17, 2009, 10:16 PM
So it seems I am the only one that reads it wrong? Well any one else?