PDA

View Full Version : Offline AotI: Boss Boxes?

Bobby1989
Aug 18, 2009, 02:37 AM
What do they mean boss boxes? i went through like all the offline levels and when i beat a boss no boxes spawn, the only boxes i saw spawn were in the electronic brain mission, other then that all the other missions have just a boss and no boxes, could u explain to me exactly where these "boss boxes" are at? cuz all i see is a boss defeated then the mission is completed.

Umberger
Aug 18, 2009, 02:46 AM
The only boss boxes in the offline mode are in Electronic Brain, as you noted. In online mode however, every mission that has a boss spawns many boxes upon defeat.

Bobby1989
Aug 18, 2009, 02:49 AM
lol omg everything is practically for online on psu xD, ah oh well, thanks for your help.

Chuck_Norris
Aug 18, 2009, 03:44 PM
PSU is meant to be played online. Definitely not an offline game.

Mikura
Aug 18, 2009, 05:02 PM
PSU offline is simply torture. I don't know why anyone would want to put themselves through that.

Ruru
Aug 19, 2009, 01:33 PM
PSU offline is simply torture. I don't know why anyone would want to put themselves through that.

i've been playing it since my sub ran out :p and i can tell you its a completely different game offline lol. like i thought it was so awesome when this kubara rappy (aka polec) dropped a serafi-senba made, until i realized they're all green and nothing drops the board and i died a little inside. also >.> bullets and skills level like super fast, so i was happy being a force and all, since i thought that techs would do the same, but NOPE!!! they dont. techs level about as slow offline as they do online D:

so in short, depending on what class you are (ie force) this game offline is in fact torture...