PDA

View Full Version : RCSMs question.

tadtwisted
Aug 18, 2009, 11:40 PM
I havent really used them but i know their attack is TP based, if so is it by RCSMs/player TP or is it just by the TP of the weapon itself. If it is player/RCSMs would a unit like red/force make it stronger?

DAMASCUS
Aug 18, 2009, 11:44 PM
Yes and Tech charge or Concentrate units will work also without the drawbacks!

Ruru
Aug 19, 2009, 12:15 AM
yes they're based on both the characters base TP and the weapons TP as well as any TP units you have equipped.

hizeri / concentrate is the best unit you can use for RCSM's atm on AF. there's no drawback since AF's dont use techs, so if you can find/buy one go with that.

tadtwisted
Aug 19, 2009, 02:52 AM
are all s-rank RCSMs lasers or is there a good triple shot one and im not talking about preta

Fox2Tails
Aug 19, 2009, 02:56 AM
are all s-rank RCSMs lasers or is there a good triple shot one and im not talking about preta

Kubara ones?

Volcompat321
Aug 19, 2009, 03:22 AM
Preta is horrible...lol.
I always liked the Esral.

Aeris
Aug 19, 2009, 12:11 PM
Preta is horrible...lol.
I always liked the Esral.

:ice: is my fav element on it, even though i got a 46% :ice: Fraduke :-P.

pinkace
Aug 19, 2009, 12:11 PM
I dont like any of the S ones, they fire too slowly.

Aeris
Aug 19, 2009, 12:15 PM
The 7* R-mag is pretty good rate of fire, nice with a TP unit with acrofigher.

Allison_W
Aug 19, 2009, 12:16 PM
I got a Sonichi for my fighgunner and I'm liking it already. If only because it's funny to see a Vahra leap at me only to get knocked flat on its ass.

Ruru
Aug 19, 2009, 12:47 PM

frauduke ebrozike and elsral are all lasers. i'm honestly not sure about their kubara types since i dont use them >.>;

the only non laser types i can think of aside from lolpreta are the promoto dukes, but the only problem with dukes is that they fall in the category of A rank SE's even though they're S rank weapons.

RappySkum
Aug 19, 2009, 12:57 PM
Ground Fraduke is where its at as far as RCSMs. Stuns and then u pown em' XD

Gen2000
Aug 19, 2009, 01:07 PM

The option for that at the moment that comes to mind is the fire Sonichi RCSMs (still Arank), it does 3-way bursts (think underleveled shotgun) but only come in low set % though. I read another thread that there is a 4-way burst RCSM down the line (a year from now probably), not sure if it's Srank or not.

Other than that the Arank 9* RCSMs are the best you can do for now on raw damage vs. a single target using them. The boards are easily available so mass synthing for a high % shouldn't be too bad.

With Hizeri/Concentrate and 46%+ you can should be able to pop off about 3kish every round if using a Human. When paired with Hikai/Spinning Strike it takes down bullet resistance mobs (i.e. Jabras) faster than using Twin Handguns/Cards since all that damage is piling up on top of another quickly.

Laser RCSMs are only better with slicers unless very specific cases imo.

RedRaz0r
Aug 19, 2009, 01:29 PM
The option for that at the moment that comes to mind is the fire Sonichi RCSMs (still Arank), it does 3-way bursts (think underleveled shotgun) but only come in low set % though. I read another thread that there is a 4-way burst RCSM down the line (a year from now probably), not sure if it's Srank or not.

Other than that the Arank 9* RCSMs are the best you can do for now on raw damage vs. a single target using them. The boards are easily available so mass synthing for a high % shouldn't be too bad.

With Hizeri/Concentrate and 46%+ you can should be able to pop off about 3kish every round if using a Human. When paired with Hikai/Spinning Strike it takes down bullet resistance mobs (i.e. Jabras) faster than using Twin Handguns/Cards since all that damage is piling up on top of another quickly.

Laser RCSMs are only better with slicers unless very specific cases imo.

This might be a little off topic, but which PM stat is rcsm success based on?

Anduril
Aug 19, 2009, 01:31 PM
Range. They are ranged weapons after all. Just try putting a Photon in, then try an Im-photon. The Im-photon will give you a higher success rate.

RedRaz0r
Aug 19, 2009, 01:33 PM
Thats what I figured, just wanted to make sure. thanks

tadtwisted
Aug 19, 2009, 03:26 PM
I was looking for a s-rank RCSMs with 3 rapid shots but i looked on psupedia and it dosent look like its possible. I can only get a crossbow triple shot

http://psupedia.info/RCSMs

Ceresa
Aug 19, 2009, 03:46 PM
Opa Opa is the 3 rapid shot style like GRM A-ranks. It also fires faster and has higher status effects, like Burn 4. Of course it's not out on your servers yet, and is GC exclusive on JP, but something to look forward too maybe!