PDA

View Full Version : Item Anybody know where I can find some Petanite?

Lord Hammerheart
Aug 19, 2009, 09:07 PM
:-? Anywhere I go I can't find a list of mission(s) or ememies who drop petanite? I'm currently buying (pc/ps2) any in stores for 200k or less, but I'd like to know where to search for it also. I've found some before but I can't remember where. Anybody know where I can find some Petanite?

Ethateral
Aug 19, 2009, 09:29 PM
I believe they're found on Parum missions. S rank and above. I think. It's been a while.

Lord Hammerheart
Aug 20, 2009, 02:37 AM
Thanks. I actually got lazy and just bought some. Hopefully I'll have a Deathrain tomorrow... ^^;

Namine
Aug 20, 2009, 04:14 AM
Petanite and other 'metals' only drop from boxes. A lot Parum missions drop Hapotite, I know there are a few missions where they drop, but I can't recall them atm.

NDW
Aug 20, 2009, 07:06 AM
In the mission 'The Collector', Yokus Melton recommends these missions for Petanite:

- 'AMF HQ Recovery'
- 'Military Subway'

desturel
Aug 20, 2009, 11:08 AM
The raffon field missions drop Petanite:
Mad Creatures
Plains Overlord
Mad Beasts
Duel in the Ruins

As do the Metro Linear missions:
AMF HQ Recovery
Military subway

Unfortunately both of the Metro Linear missions are restricted to S rank so the chances of finding Petanite on them are pretty slim. Plus Military Subway is a 5 block grindfest.

Hapotite drops from Old Roznom City:
Scared Planet
Lightning Beasts

and Relics missions:
Sleeping Warriors
Duel Sentinal
Crimson Beast
Holy Grounds

I can't remember what drops in Endrum Missions (other than resin/polymer), but I don't believe they drop petanite... you can always do the runs to find out:
Endrum Remnants
Lab Recovery

Train Rescue drops Hapotite.

That should cover all of the Parum missions besides Seed Express and Electronic Brain.