PDA

View Full Version : Problem logging in to the PSU Message Board on the Official Site...?

Squall429
Aug 20, 2009, 02:46 AM
I went to the message boards to private message Edward, because I sent 2 tickets to SEGA and I am still 065'd, and I entered in the correct email and password, and I get this:

You have entered an invalid username or password. Please press the back button, enter the correct details and try again. Don't forget that the password is case sensitive.

If you don't have sega pass account please create one.

Forgotten your password? click here

I even changed my password and it STILL did not work! If someone can please help me, with this I'd greatly appreciate it. I am pretty much fed up with SEGA's constant f*ck ups. First I can't log into PSU, now I can't log into the message boards? Wtf is this....?

WHlTEKNIGHT
Aug 20, 2009, 03:12 AM
I had this problem aswell on different computers at work :(

Squall429
Aug 20, 2009, 03:58 AM
Well at least I'm not the only one... This is some serious bull... -.-

Namine
Aug 20, 2009, 04:10 AM
If you were banned, it would say you are banned.

mvffin
Aug 20, 2009, 01:26 PM
I don't think it works with email/password, I think you have to type username/password. That's what I always do, and it works.

Squall429
Aug 21, 2009, 12:42 AM
The only login, is from SEGA.com's database now. So it's by your SEGA.com account.

JC10001
Aug 21, 2009, 09:50 PM
I'm having trouble logging it to the official forums for some reason. I can log in to Sega Pass fine but when I click on forums I have to re-login and it doesn't work. I've reset my password twice already.

I tried submitting a ticket but I'm getting a database error and I can't even bring up the help page.

WTH? I haven't been banned have I? I can't imagine what the reason would be, if so. I rarely post there, haven't posted in a while, and was able to login earlier today.

Volcompat321
Aug 21, 2009, 09:56 PM
I'm on, and been on all day, cept when they had the little "hiccup" earlier.
PSU Forums;by Squeezit (http://pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=168345)

Squall429
Aug 22, 2009, 06:51 PM
Wow dude! Thanks! ^_^ And still no reply on getting back on. -_- God I think I'm just gonna get Phantasy Star Portable 2. It looks so badass!