PDA

View Full Version : Hey Tetsaru

Volcompat321
Aug 19, 2009, 09:21 PM
Tetsaru, if you wrote a book about anything, I'd buy it, and read it.
Don't ask why, because you know why, or should at least. (just look at all your posts)

Tetsaru
Aug 19, 2009, 09:38 PM
Lol, a lot of my English teachers have told me that I'm an excellent writer... I wouldn't take it as a profession, though. =x Maybe a blog if I could afford my own domain sometime, but I dunno...

pinkace
Aug 19, 2009, 09:43 PM
At least my rants are usually insightful. =P If you REALLY want to improve upon something, you be able to take harsh criticism, plain and simple. You have to nitpick and find inherent flaws that need to be improved upon one way or another. As a music major, I have to deal with this sort of thing all the time.

Don't gimme that! dude you are angry, plain and simple; pso-world's angry videogame nerd
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvR_3OTxs8A (love that guy).

You are in my opinion like a scorned lover; Sega went slut on you and now you iz gonna chokes teh byotch.

Tetsaru
Aug 19, 2009, 09:57 PM
Pinkace, I actually take that as a compliment. The Angry Video Game Nerd often brings up plenty of valid points... and I guess I DO have a very similar attitude sometimes. ^^;

I actually had all 3 of those consoles at one point too. It was a beast, but Sonic CD and Knuckles' Chaotix were great games.

pinkace
Aug 19, 2009, 11:06 PM
Well, I didn't mean it as an insult at all :) we need a grouch around here! a pessimist to my optimism, a counter- to my -point :D

Powder Keg
Aug 20, 2009, 12:49 AM
Tetsaru, if you wrote a book about anything, I'd buy it, and read it.
Don't ask why, because you know why, or should at least. (just look at all your posts)

You going to ask him out on a date yet or what?

Volcompat321
Aug 20, 2009, 05:51 AM
You going to ask him out on a date yet or what?

Maybe, I don't think our relationship is to that point yet.

Tetsaru
Aug 20, 2009, 06:40 AM
Maybe, I don't think our relationship is to that point yet.

Sorry man, I'm straight. =x You know any busty raven-haired girls though... hook me up! 8D