PDA

View Full Version : I'm not angry with you McDonalds. I'm disappointed in you

W0LB0T
Aug 22, 2009, 12:54 AM
Take a look at what McDonalds have decided to write on their drink cups.

[spoiler-box] http://www.pso-world.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=864&pictureid=10846 [/spoiler-box]

I'll give you some time to let that sink in...

McDonalds McDonalds McDonalds... What where you thinking. Where you trying to offend me. Well you have succeeded in that department.

How many tonnes of bullshit was used in the production of this sentance. I'm sure we'd need more cattle on this world to harvest to get even 1% of the total.

Lets break this down shall we.

Nothing could be simpler. Of course it couldn't be simpler. Its a fucking soda in a paper cup. Drinking one out of a can is far more sophisticated.

An ice cold drink. Of course its Ice cold, you filled the fucking cup to the brim with ice, because you are too cheap to give us a full fucking cup you profiteering cockgobblins. You've gotta pinch every fucking cent, so you can pay you're employees minimum wage. so you have enough money left to blanlet the entire world for eternety in your bullshit advertising for some crap food which makes passes through your body in a matter of millisecons.

Perfectly Poured. Prefectly poured? Some pimple faced git put a paper cup under a drinks maching and pressed a button. there is no art to it. These kids are not going to Europe to study at a 5 star grand Soda pouring schools, commiting years to the craft of putting soda in a paper cup.

to give maximum refreshment. So these Expertly trained masters of sods pouring have concocted the best soda that any mere mortal can ever hope to tase. fuck off! he shit that comes in bottles and cans tastes better, becasue they havent fucked with the soda machine to decrease the amout of syrup to save another buck.

If you don't here from me again. I may be in a insane asylum for trying to decode this bullshit.

Chuck_Norris
Aug 22, 2009, 01:21 AM
It took you this long to find that? Either you don't go to McDonalds much, or Australia gets games and junk food ten years late.

Deissa
Aug 22, 2009, 08:09 AM
you're taking this a bit personally

SabZero
Aug 22, 2009, 10:14 AM
"pouring" "the "right" way" is usually only used when talking about beer. So you get the right amount of foam at the top and stuff.

Are you really surprised at McD's retardedness? Really?

Leviathan
Aug 22, 2009, 10:55 AM
I lol'd.

McDonalds is good if you want cheap fast food though. People expect it to be some hierarchy of food kings or something and if they want then they should just go to a real burger place not a fast food joint.

Volcompat321
Aug 22, 2009, 11:07 AM
I don't really like McDonalds, but those Angus "Third Pounders" are amazing.
I was hungry late last night, and nothing else was open, and everyone in my house was sleeping, so I couldn't cook.
Went to McDonalds, got that and a $1 Hi-C(awesome deal btw) and chowed down.
Last time I had a double cheeseburger from McDonalds, I think I was 10...
Those $1 drinks are awesome, you don't even have to buy anything else for it to be so cheap.
Plus, Orange Hi-C =awesome. I couldn't(did I use this right?)care less what's on the label of something I will throw away when I'm done :wink:

Kent
Aug 22, 2009, 11:36 AM
Last time I had anything from McDonald's, it tasted like it had the shelf life of a twinkie. :/

Weeaboolits
Aug 22, 2009, 12:03 PM
Well, to be fair, this is McDonald's you're talking about, W0lly.

Freshellent
Aug 22, 2009, 02:09 PM
Well that post made my day.

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
Aug 22, 2009, 02:15 PM
Are you seriously dissapointed at McDonald's? To me, McD's is something you wanna eat if you want to kill yourself via Shit of Death. Personally, if I want a burger I'd go to the Americana (best fucking Diner in New Jersey) or Cheeseburger Cheeseburger in Princeton. As for perfectly poured, yes. It should only be used for beer. Not diluted stale ass soda water. Christ McDonald's offends my taste buds. You know what else pisses me off of that place? McCafe. Go fuck yourself McDonald's! What the hell is that shit? If I want espresso I'd eat coffee grinds. Gaaah. And they make it sooooooo goddamn trendy. Like they're the new Starbucks. NO! WRONG! BAD! God...RRRRGH! Thank god a Quizno's is finally coming to my town. Although I'd like a Sonic's joint to open but I guess I have to make due. But knowin my town it'll take 3 years for that shit to open up. After all the Princeton-Plainsboro hospital took 11 years to finally break ground even though it was slated for October 2005. Good job Plainsboro! Useless cunts.

Squirrel3D
Aug 22, 2009, 02:30 PM
Ok first of all....it's all marketing. I've seen far worse offensive marketing than what I saw on this McDonald's cup.

You're taking this way too personally and my suggestion is, chill out.

Also, I like of their McCafe's.

Randomness
Aug 22, 2009, 03:19 PM
I lol'd.

McDonalds is good if you want cheap fast food though. People expect it to be some hierarchy of food kings or something and if they want then they should just go to a real burger place not a fast food joint.

Wendy's is better though, both in taste and price. Best dollar menu ever.

Leviathan
Aug 22, 2009, 05:51 PM
Wendy's is better though, both in taste and price. Best dollar menu ever.

Wendy's is far out from where I live. But I would if I could. Especially their finger chili.

Randomness
Aug 22, 2009, 06:40 PM
Wendy's is far out from where I live. But I would if I could. Especially their finger chili.

Personally, I usually just go for burger, fries, drink, frosty.

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
Aug 22, 2009, 11:08 PM
I love Wendy's Bacon Cheeseburgers. Last time I was there I had a triple cheeseburger. Only finished half of it before I felt like I needed a triple bypass. Also they're chicken nuggets is something I'd fight a 5 year old over. And it would end up me throwin it out the window.

Volcompat321
Aug 22, 2009, 11:23 PM
Baconator with extra heart attack anyone?
A friend of mine got one of those today before he came over.
There was so much grease on that, I thought my friend would have a heart attack while eating it.

Lance813
Aug 23, 2009, 12:04 AM
I have a friend that ate two Baconators and a few hours later I drove him to the hospital. I bet him 20 bucks that he couln'd eat two. It was worth giving up the 20 dollars. :wacko:

Volcompat321
Aug 23, 2009, 12:11 AM
Wow, eating 2 baconators=hospital.
Tell your friend to sue!
If some dome bitch can get a few million off spilling coffee, I'm sure your friend can get a few hundred thousand for a hospital visit. Hush money at least lol.
Suing ftw.

DreXxiN
Aug 23, 2009, 12:44 AM
Wendy's is indeed > McDonalds. And McCafe is poor quality.

Threeconomics ftw.

Solstis
Aug 23, 2009, 10:00 AM
McCafe can at least produce a cup of black coffee without screwing it up. Can you say the same thing about Starbucks? Actually, almost every cafe I have ever been to has had terrible coffee. Now Cuban/Latino restaurants, on the other hand. Nice stuff.

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
Aug 23, 2009, 11:13 AM
Oh yea them Cubans can make a damn good cup of joe. Must be all the narcotics they hide in the beans. Not that I'm complaining or anything. If its to make my brew that much better then I say lace that bitch up with more PCP. And holy shit man, TWO Baconators? Jesus H. Christ I like bacon but goddamn. If I can see my burger through the wrapper then that tells me to eat oatmeal and wicker furniture for the next 5 months cuz that bitch is gonna clog me up like a fat man clogs up a toilet at a Mexican resturant.

Dragwind
Aug 23, 2009, 02:37 PM
Hahaha, I often do the same with McDonalds bags/cups when I get the chance. I like to read and wonder who wrote all the catch phrases.

Nitro Vordex
Aug 23, 2009, 02:50 PM
Carl's Jr. is for real men. The king of fast food burgers.

Kylie
Aug 23, 2009, 04:47 PM
At least they aren't as bad as Sonic, filling my half-priced route 44 with those little bits of ice, so I get more ice than anything else. Seriously that ticked me off. :disappointment:

astuarlen
Aug 23, 2009, 06:12 PM
At least they aren't as bad as Sonic, filling my half-priced route 44 with those little bits of ice, so I get more ice than anything else. Seriously that ticked me off. :disappointment:

At least they may have saved you a couple trips to the loo.

Sayara
Aug 23, 2009, 10:45 PM
I don't mind the ice, i mind the soda being just water though >.>;

Randomness
Aug 24, 2009, 01:22 PM
I never add ice to soda. It doesn't last long enough to warrant it. (Unless its something absurdly large, like the aforementioned Route 44)

stukasa
Aug 25, 2009, 11:30 AM
If this rant is for "lulz," mission accomplished!

If you're actually disappointed, you are taking it too seriously.

Personally I prefer In-N-Out Burger, but I doubt they have that where you live.

Ruru
Aug 27, 2009, 12:26 AM
Take a look at what McDonalds have decided to write on their drink cups.

[spoiler-box] http://www.pso-world.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=864&pictureid=10846 [/spoiler-box]

I'll give you some time to let that sink in...

McDonalds McDonalds McDonalds... What where you thinking. Where you trying to offend me. Well you have succeeded in that department.

How many tonnes of bullshit was used in the production of this sentance. I'm sure we'd need more cattle on this world to harvest to get even 1% of the total.

Lets break this down shall we.

Nothing could be simpler. Of course it couldn't be simpler. Its a fucking soda in a paper cup. Drinking one out of a can is far more sophisticated.

An ice cold drink. Of course its Ice cold, you filled the fucking cup to the brim with ice, because you are too cheap to give us a full fucking cup you profiteering cockgobblins. You've gotta pinch every fucking cent, so you can pay you're employees minimum wage. so you have enough money left to blanlet the entire world for eternety in your bullshit advertising for some crap food which makes passes through your body in a matter of millisecons.

Perfectly Poured. Prefectly poured? Some pimple faced git put a paper cup under a drinks maching and pressed a button. there is no art to it. These kids are not going to Europe to study at a 5 star grand Soda pouring schools, commiting years to the craft of putting soda in a paper cup.

to give maximum refreshment. So these Expertly trained masters of sods pouring have concocted the best soda that any mere mortal can ever hope to tase. fuck off! he shit that comes in bottles and cans tastes better, becasue they havent fucked with the soda machine to decrease the amout of syrup to save another buck.

If you don't here from me again. I may be in a insane asylum for trying to decode this bullshit.

i was loling the whole time reading this.

BlaizeYES
Aug 27, 2009, 08:58 AM
i could let mcdonalds live in peace, but its that sign they have out front of their restaurant that pisses me off... the dapper, well groomed man in a mcdonalds uniform saying: "i make people smile every day, what do YOU do?" thats the sort of thing that pisses me off. FUCK YOU. you smug little shit, who are you to judge my humanitarian efforts

SabZero
Aug 27, 2009, 09:02 AM
omg, you should draw a hitler moustache on it XD

W0LB0T
Aug 27, 2009, 11:36 AM
i could let mcdonalds live in peace, but its that sign they have out front of their restaurant that pisses me off... the dapper, well groomed man in a mcdonalds uniform saying: "i make people smile every day, what do YOU do?" thats the sort of thing that pisses me off. FUCK YOU. you smug little shit, who are you to judge my humanitarian efforts

Oh Geeze...Thats fucking terrible. Thats slightly worse than the cups.

Funny thing is though, when you get in there, there are no dapper, well groomed men behind the counter. just a bunch of ugly depressed teenagers. That'll put a smile on your face. spending all day serving annoying, loudmouth, drunk and stoned bogans all day.

washuguy
Aug 27, 2009, 06:49 PM
I hate mconalds, but when you're tight on money there isn't much you can do....

Kent
Aug 27, 2009, 07:16 PM
I hate mconalds, but when you're tight on money there isn't much you can do....
I think I'd sooner go buy an entire rack of instant ramen for 50 cents than eat at McDonald's. It's probably better for you, too.

Ruru
Aug 27, 2009, 07:23 PM
I think I'd sooner go buy an entire rack of instant ramen for 50 cents than eat at McDonald's. It's probably better for you, too.

it is >.> not only that, but you get more than you would buying from mcdonalds.

MattyNator26
Aug 27, 2009, 09:15 PM
OMG, I ALMOST DIED LAUGHING AT THE FIRST POST!!!!!!! McDonald's is fail company......seriously Ronald McDonald, how could you be such a stupid, worthless piece of shit. But, McDonald's "Third Pounders" are awsome, they are only reason i havent taken a truck and put a sign on it that says "SHITDONALD'S FAILS, THEY HAVE PEOPLE THAT SPIT IN YOUR FOOD(FOR ALL YOU KNOW THAT DOUBLE CHEESEBURGER YOU GOT MIGHT HAVE BEEN COOKED 5 DAYS AGO" i mean really, how can McShitty's employees sleep at night, something tells me the only way they can sleep is if they overdose on sleep aids such as Trazedone.......

on another note......ramen noodles are a better deal(and they dont make you feel like you will clog the toilet everytime you eat them)

after reading further into the post, i laughed so hard i almost passed out and needed CPR.....but some good points were made. McShitty's dolar menu does fail, and whats with the bullshit involving the 'dollar menu and more'.....its either a dollar menu or its not....on the other hand Wendy's is my favorite fast food place, their chili makes me clog the toilet, but it tastes AWSOME!!!! and dont even get me started on their frostys(which btw are ALOT better than McShtty's McFlurry. also Sonic has really good food as well, but they put way to much fakking ice in my Route 44 drink....i told the guy no ice, and he brings me a cup of ice....SINCE WHEN DOES 'no ice please' TRANSLATE TO 'id like a cup of ice'?????????????? im not putting them down, im just saying that guy was a dumb person. but i love their food and Wendy's food, its alot better than McShitty's food....

pinkace
Aug 27, 2009, 10:36 PM
You had me at "profiteering cockgobblins"

Nitro Vordex
Aug 27, 2009, 10:43 PM
Wait, you actually read those?

Leviathan
Aug 27, 2009, 10:55 PM
OMG, I ALMOST DIED LAUGHING AT THE FIRST POST!!!!!!! McDonald's is fail company......seriously Ronald McDonald, how could you be such a stupid, worthless piece of shit. But, McDonald's "Third Pounders" are awsome, they are only reason i havent taken a truck and put a sign on it that says "SHITDONALD'S FAILS, THEY HAVE PEOPLE THAT SPIT IN YOUR FOOD(FOR ALL YOU KNOW THAT DOUBLE CHEESEBURGER YOU GOT MIGHT HAVE BEEN COOKED 5 DAYS AGO" i mean really, how can McShitty's employees sleep at night, something tells me the only way they can sleep is if they overdose on sleep aids such as Trazedone.......

>McDonalds.

>Dollar Menu

>Quality

If you expected quality then you really need to lower your over all expectations. :disapprove:

Volcompat321
Aug 27, 2009, 11:03 PM
A Taco Bell I went to today said "The Good Hurt" on the front sign.
I lol'd.

DreXxiN
Aug 27, 2009, 11:55 PM
>McDonalds.

>Dollar Menu

>Quality

If you expected quality then you really need to lower your over all expectations. :disapprove:

Oh trust me, he makes a valid point. You don't NEED to lower your expectations of the dollar menu at Wendy's.

Volcompat321
Aug 27, 2009, 11:58 PM
wutsadollermenyoo?

MattyNator26
Aug 28, 2009, 11:31 AM
>McDonalds.

>Dollar Menu

>Quality

i dont have high expectations, this IS McShitty's were talking about here......i went there a few days ago for breakfast and noticed a guy picking his nose while cooking.......EWWWWWWWW.....but i lol'd when his boss told him he was fired and they started yelling and cussing IN FRONT OF THE CUSTOMERS!!!! nevertheless, my first reaction was to leave

pinkace
Aug 28, 2009, 11:47 AM
Cockgobblins....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

seriously that's my new favorite word!!

MattyNator26
Aug 28, 2009, 12:24 PM
Cockgobblins....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

seriously that's my new favorite word!!

omg, i just noticed that, and it made me LOL, *sigh* im posting alot today because im grounded from XBOX because i didnt do my homework for college.....wtf????????? WHAT HOMEWORK?!?!?! ALL WE DID SO FAR WAS REVIEW CLASS RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats bullsht right there.......what would you do if you got grounded for not doing homework that was never assigned????????

pinkace
Aug 28, 2009, 02:40 PM
young man, don't you talk back! do as you are told and open a book or something!

MattyNator26
Aug 28, 2009, 03:08 PM
young man, don't you talk back! do as you are told and open a book or something!

yes sir!

DreXxiN
Aug 28, 2009, 03:24 PM
If I got grounded from now doing COLLEGE homework, I'd probably punch my mom..

..Not really..well, maybe

Outrider
Aug 28, 2009, 05:13 PM
Never have I been more convinced of the insanity present in this forum than when I read through all five pages of this thread in one sitting.

amtalx
Aug 28, 2009, 05:15 PM
Never have I been more convinced of the insanity present in this forum than when I read through all five pages of this thread in one sitting.

Wait, you read all five pages? Shouldn't that be proof of your own insanity?

astuarlen
Aug 28, 2009, 08:09 PM

No kidding. There are only 2 pages, Outrider; quit reading imaginary posts!

Dhylec
Aug 28, 2009, 09:24 PM
Poor dude, he's a bit sick today.
But, seriously I thought I saw 3 pages of McD rants. It turns out only 2 pages are topic-related - the rest are OT! ;o
Get back on topic y'all, or I might have to shut down this fast food joint. Then some of us won't even get minimum pay.;o

MattyNator26
Aug 28, 2009, 10:03 PM
But, seriously I thought I saw 3 pages of McD rants. It turns out only 2 pages are topic-related - the rest are OT! ;o
Get back on topic y'all, or I might have to shut down this fast food joint. Then some of us won't even get minimum pay.;o

dude, i get minimum wage(but not from McShitty's)...i work for Domino's Pizza(but i still prefer Papa John's or Chanello's)

Outrider
Aug 29, 2009, 11:43 AM

I think this is a sign that moving out of my apartment has just totally wiped my brain.

HUnewearl_Meira
Aug 31, 2009, 03:47 PM
W0LB0T, I understand that you're from the land down under, and I also understand that your country is a popular vacation destination for the Japanese.

The Japanese have a habit of placing little motivational speeches on product packaging. Sometimes it is very much the sort of thing you've presented us with. Here's a good example from Engrish.com--

[spoiler-box]http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e358/VanGarrett/fresh-sandwich.jpg
I suppose the point I'm trying to make is: Perhaps the Japanese are having a noticed influence? :wacko: [/spoiler-box]

W0LB0T
Aug 31, 2009, 11:20 PM
The Japanese have a habit of placing little motivational speeches on product packaging.

In McDonalds case, its food so bad that you need to be inspired just to get the courage to eat it.

MattyNator26
Aug 31, 2009, 11:23 PM
I think this is a sign that moving out of my apartment has just totally wiped my brain.

wow, i know the feeling(not in that concept but in another concept) i was sent away because when i was younger i was the kind of kid who wanted to rule the world and i acted like a dictator in my roommates home and punched a hole in the wall, while i was away, i couldnt remember anything(i.e. why i was there or even where i was)

ps: im a better person now(i realize that if i want to have power i must earn it, not scare people into giving it to me)

MattyNator26
Aug 31, 2009, 11:48 PM

on another note......ramen noodles are a better deal(and they dont make you feel like you will clog the toilet everytime you eat them)

after reading further into the post, i laughed so hard i almost passed out and needed CPR.....but some good points were made. McShitty's dolar menu does fail, and whats with the bullshit involving the 'dollar menu and more'.....its either a dollar menu or its not....on the other hand Wendy's is my favorite fast food place, their chili makes me clog the toilet, but it tastes AWSOME!!!! and dont even get me started on their frostys(which btw are ALOT better than McShtty's McFlurry. also Sonic has really good food as well, but they put way to much fakking ice in my Route 44 drink....i told the guy no ice, and he brings me a cup of ice....SINCE WHEN DOES 'no ice please' TRANSLATE TO 'id like a cup of ice'?????????????? im not putting them down, im just saying that guy was a dumb person. but i love their food and Wendy's food, its alot better than McShitty's food....

sorry about the double post, didnt think i had enough room