PDA

View Full Version : Redecorating Issues?

Kiimew
Aug 23, 2009, 05:29 PM
I bought a Herb Green Table, Desk and Chair, along with a GRM Express and A Little Something, and I can not figure out how to put them in my room!! I have the Green Clover theme right now, and I can put other things like plants and scrolls in the redecorating squares, but it will not let me place these items ANYWHERE!

Am I doing something wrong? Someone told me you have to put it in the yellow squares, but I only have one and it won't work. They also said I need to tell my partner robot to turn on the redecorating function, but I thought I already did that and I can't find where to bring up the option again. Does anyone know what I should do?!

I've also been told to select the Managing Room Decorations function, but it doesn't show up. I went under PM Function, but all I see are Talk, Give Item, Synthesize, View status, Change name and return. Do I have to do something special to make it pop up? Even when I first talk to it, all I get are:

Use Storage
P Machinery Function
Redecorate
Cancel

Does anyone know what I have to do? Thanks!

Genji
Aug 23, 2009, 05:31 PM
Try changing your room theme to an Ambition of the Illuminus-exclusive one.

Kiimew
Aug 23, 2009, 05:32 PM
Is that the one you started out with? Do you know which one that was? I'm sorry!!

Genji
Aug 23, 2009, 05:35 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/items/psu/6/remodeling_tickets/

As far as I know, the rooms with the red AoI icon ONLY, use the new grid system for placing decorations in your room.

that cast named kai
Aug 23, 2009, 05:41 PM
it is just the way the room is set, well more specifically that room style as well as several others like it

the only placement areas for it are those squares, there are other room types that have a more "standard" floor plan that will allow you to set up larger items like the ones you have mentioned, these rooms will give you several more options for your pm:

manage room decorations
jukebox

(it think there maybe more, just not sure at the moment since i am away from the console)

any who, check the link http://www.pso-world.com/items/psu/6/remodeling_tickets/ to see how the different rooms end up looking, and choose a style that might work well enough to match what you want

hope this helps you

Kiimew
Aug 23, 2009, 05:47 PM
OMG

THANK YOU SO MUCH!! IT WORKED!!