PDA

View Full Version : Making meseta...

Ellrick
Aug 24, 2009, 07:36 PM
What do you guys farm to make money? Im currently trying to make some money but I dunno if its bad luck but nothing drops. Ive been trying to get De Ragnus Dorsos to make around 5mil each one I find, but its been 3 days and I havent gotten one. :-?

Edit: So I guess what Im asking is...what is a good way to make money? How do you do it, what do you farm, where do you farm?

Dhylec
Aug 24, 2009, 09:23 PM
Do a little search for some reading on how to be rich:
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/search.php?searchid=471536

NDW
Aug 24, 2009, 09:36 PM
Agito Repca board:
'Innocent Girl A', 'True Darkness S2'

Armas Line board:
'SEED Express S2'

Lumirus/Power Chrg.:
'Desert Terror S3'

Vijeri / Resist and Illuminus Tag:
'Ambition's End 2 A'

Lumirus/Kaos Knight:
'Scarred Planet S2'

De Ragnus Dorso:
'Duel in the Ruins C'

hunterseifer
Aug 25, 2009, 12:33 AM
Agito Repca board:
'Innocent Girl A', 'True Darkness S2'

Armas Line board:
'SEED Express S2'

Vijeri / Resist and Illuminus Tag:
'Ambition's End 2 A'

Lumirus/Kaos Knight:
'Scarred Planet S2'

De Ragnus Dorso:
'Duel in the Ruins C'

Pretty much this, innocent girl also drops some other nice stuff too like edges and some grenade wep, anyway best to check psupedia also to avoid buying a last minute high priced item and then it plumettes which is a rip, if you watch for certain events that come up its also a great opportunity to sell what will become high demand materials, grinders and such

Gibdozer
Aug 25, 2009, 02:31 PM
Yeah the only sure fire way is to play the market, and play it well.

ashley50
Aug 26, 2009, 01:21 AM
play a lot too...picking up meseta, selling junk to NPC, completing missions, doing GBR...ect.

You get The idea...

kwhalek
Aug 26, 2009, 03:55 PM
i just got this game 2 days ago but what ive been doing is going into innocent girl and finding copernia and olpad i find like 4 of each per mission and you can take them to the koltava juice stand in the west district of parum and change them into grinder base S for 2 of 1 kind then sell each grinder base S for 90k-100k ive made like 3 mil in like 1-2 hours