PDA

View Full Version : PC/PS2 Does anyone know who Gamma 168 is?

Lord Hammerheart
Aug 24, 2009, 11:59 PM
This message is for Gamma 168. If you know this person please give them this message (I went into their room but it wouldn't let me leave a message on their BB). First, here is the message they left me "you were the last one to enter my store when my agito edge went missing with no money in my deposite". :-? Here is my message: I went to 2 different stores and bought 3 agito edges. They were all around 3 mil each (I can't remember exactly how much). The game took my meseta, and I have no idea why you didn't get your meseta. Plus, I'm pretty sure that's impossible for someone to accomplish (I thought this game was unhackable..?), especially considering I myself am not that knowledgeable with a computer and have no hacking skills whatsoever. I'm sorry you didnt get your money. I don't know what happened. It had to have been a game/server problem.

Also, if anyone wants to supply a link were they could tell their problem to Sega that would be great. I don't want this person mad at me since I didn't do anything wrong. I am here to help my fellow PSU players, not rip anybody off. Thanks, and especially thanks to anyone who relays the message for me. I hope you get this message Gamma 168.

On a side note, I hate seeing stuff like this happen. I love PSU, and hate to see more problems with this game, when there's enough problems to begin with. Come on Sega, this game would be more successful if there were less problems.

DPShiro
Aug 25, 2009, 02:39 AM
Try submitting a ticket at help.sega.com

hunterseifer
Aug 25, 2009, 04:36 AM
well just b/c you were the last one in his room doesnt mean you were the one who bought the edge, unless you clearly remember that you did. Anyway, there could be numerous other reasons: 1. He did get the money but did a mistake on counting his money 2.he had max meseta and he cant get his money anyway 3. he could be trying to rip you, I doubt it though

And the reason you couldnt reply on his BB is b/c its likely already full. We did have problems in the past about hackers, but we dont have that problem anymore, but I cant say for sure whether he got hacked unless other ppl start having this problem

WhiteKnight01
Aug 25, 2009, 09:31 AM
what server did this happen?

NDW
Aug 25, 2009, 09:42 AM
what server did this happen?

PC/PS2.

Anon_Fire
Aug 25, 2009, 10:33 AM
Whoever Gamma 168 is, Really needs to delete some old posts on their BB.

Gibdozer
Aug 25, 2009, 02:36 PM
Yeah right you hacked poor lil gamma 168s shop and this post is just an attempt to fool him, furthering your twisted schemes!

Volcompat321
Aug 25, 2009, 06:50 PM
He could have had max meseta in his PM, so things bought wont add meseta to already max.
ADA and myself tested this out.
He had max meseta in his PM, and I bought something random from his shop(purposely to test it), and it took the meseta from me, and didn't leave it for him anywhere.
We expected it to show up in his common box, but nope!

sbaker112479
Aug 26, 2009, 02:10 AM
I think i was one of the other shops that you bought an Agito Edge from (Rain's shop)... and i DID receive the meseta (3 mil) ;-)

Lord Hammerheart
Aug 27, 2009, 06:43 PM
I think i was one of the other shops that you bought an Agito Edge from (Rain's shop)... and i DID receive the meseta (3 mil) ;-)

Yes, I do remember buying one from your shop. Many thanks! ^^