PDA

View Full Version : Recommended Shop

The_Brimada
Aug 26, 2009, 09:49 PM
I'm just curious as to how many people still use the recommended shop feature in the game. I'm amazed at how many people came into my shop when I happened to go afk on my shop character and complain about me not having anything but my amore tippies up for sale. I just assumed that everyone searched by item names now >.>

Has anyone else experienced this? the most surprising thing is how low their ID numbers are. I'd expect it from the noob players, but the vets? This isn't a baw thread or anything just asking if any of you still search by recommended.

Sorry made typo in poll its obviously "search" but I don't know how to fix it! D:

Aiyrn
Aug 26, 2009, 10:01 PM
how do you search? =D

Akihito
Aug 26, 2009, 10:08 PM
nope.I get alot of people in my room who come in and buy nothing which I assume is from recommended shop list.

I dont use it; too many odd situations you can walk in on

Ruru
Aug 26, 2009, 10:16 PM
i dont use it. its not really needed for anything especially now that we can search for specific items.

and yeah i get a lot of random people who come into my room just to window shop and then walk out. >.> makes no sense when you know whats in my room before you even came in. or at least you should if you searched for whatever and my name popped up...

how do you search? =D

the counter in your room across from your bed (or the one in your shop) has search options for player shops.

Volcompat321
Aug 26, 2009, 10:36 PM
When I find myself bored, or just waiting for friends, I always check out recommended shops.
Sometimes I see old friends, and it's nice to run into them.
Sometimes, I walk into an orgy. (yea, it happened) When I stayed in and started saying "oh, right there" and stuff like that, joking around of course, they blacklisted me and locked the room.
Sometimes I walk into new people, and get a new friend.
Sometimes I get a damn good deal on an item, not in, or in the shop.
I also use this feature if the item I'm looking for is too expensive. I go into the room and say "hey, you got "...."?" sometimes they have it, sometimes they don't.

Gen2000
Aug 26, 2009, 10:36 PM
Right as I'm posting this now someone just did this, then left without saying or buying anything. Kind of comes off as creepy.

Edit: Wow, again with a different person. Meh, locking my room for now.

Aeris
Aug 27, 2009, 01:29 AM
Used to search by that option when i was around online for the first 3-4 months, but i don't even do it anymore.

garjian
Aug 27, 2009, 02:46 AM
Recommended shop is fun...

it only takes you to rooms with people in... so you can use it... find someone... bug them a bit... rinse repeat...

theres a lot of beggars using it xbox side... coming to your room and ask for money... thats quite annoying...

Hrith
Aug 27, 2009, 03:27 AM
beggars = blacklist

Instantly kicks them out of your room :3

landman
Aug 27, 2009, 03:43 AM
I never use it, but I don't care if people come to my room, my sauna is open to everyone lol

The_Brimada
Aug 27, 2009, 04:27 AM
I'm fine with people entering my room and what not. I just don't get why someone would complain about me not having the item they wanted me to have when they searched by recommended lol.

Noblewine
Aug 27, 2009, 12:13 PM
I use the search option alot and found some good deals on rares or mats.