PDA

View Full Version : HUGE QUITING SALE (no free stuff, sorry)

xgbxmodhe4dshotzz
Aug 27, 2009, 11:57 AM
ok i am quiting PSU just because it has become boring for me and im selling all my stuff here is the list...

FM WEPS (6)
10/10 38% LIGHT & ICE ANK ZAGZA
10/10 36% GROUND BIL DE AXE
10/10 38% LIGHT & DARK CARRIGUINE-RUCARS
10/10 36% FIRE DOUBLE AGITO

GM WEPS (3)
10/10 Shigga Pakudac x2
10/10 Rattlesnac

ARMOR and UNITS (6)
0% ARMAS LINE
28% DARK ARMAS LINE
HIZERI / MIND
LUMIRUS/POWER CRGE.
VIJERI / RESIST
LUMIRUS / WALL

CLOTHS (2)
RAPPY SUIT (CAST)
BIKINI SWINWEAR (MALE CAST)

THANK YOU MY GT IS JVIaVeRiCk

Jaikon
Aug 27, 2009, 12:20 PM
stack for Vijeri Resist

xgbxmodhe4dshotzz
Aug 27, 2009, 12:26 PM
stack for Vijeri Resist

i was looking for like 115

Warlock01
Aug 27, 2009, 02:16 PM
can i ask you a serious question?

if your quitting, why are you selling all your stuff.
and on that note, why are you haggling with people on how much meseta you get? why not just take the first offer's like jaikon offered. its 15mill meseta less.

but your quitting. what do you need 15mill meseta for?

if your selling your stuff to give the meseta to your friends, why dont you just give them your items so you dont waste your time trying to sell.

motowngonzo
Aug 27, 2009, 03:01 PM
what he said

MattyNator26
Aug 27, 2009, 08:34 PM
i agree with the others, wtf do you need meseta for if your quitting? like a previous poster said, if your gonna sell and give the money to friends, why not just give them the items instead...reasons thats better
1.)you dont waste time selling
2.)your friends can use the items if they need them instead of having to rebuy it
3.)if you sell it as you quit you might get LESS than they would if they sold it themselves

ultimately its up to you whether you sell it or not, just think about these points

jovannireloaded
Aug 27, 2009, 08:47 PM
how much for the shigga pukudac and the rattlesnac?

xgbxmodhe4dshotzz
Aug 27, 2009, 11:07 PM
i agree with the others, wtf do you need meseta for if your quitting? like a previous poster said, if your gonna sell and give the money to friends, why not just give them the items instead...reasons thats better
1.)you dont waste time selling
2.)your friends can use the items if they need them instead of having to rebuy it
3.)if you sell it as you quit you might get LESS than they would if they sold it themselves

ultimately its up to you whether you sell it or not, just think about these points

Selling meseta on ebay k?

xgbxmodhe4dshotzz
Aug 27, 2009, 11:08 PM
how much for the shigga pukudac and the rattlesnac?

80 mil for 1 pakudac

Alamar
Aug 28, 2009, 12:12 AM

Lame.....and anyone that buys it is even worse. No they are just sorry. Meseta is one thing Not hard to get in this game.

GlowSticks
Aug 28, 2009, 02:25 AM
can i ask you a serious question?

if your quitting, why are you selling all your stuff.
and on that note, why are you haggling with people on how much meseta you get? why not just take the first offer's like jaikon offered. its 15mill meseta less.

but your quitting. what do you need 15mill meseta for?

if your selling your stuff to give the meseta to your friends, why dont you just give them your items so you dont waste your time trying to sell.

This is true..

If you're quiting... Then why even bother selling?

Quit is a term to mean you QUIT.

What's meseta going to do for you?

Warlock01
Aug 28, 2009, 08:38 AM

if this is true, then i have no choice but to bring this to the attention of the game admin's. this is against the T&S (terms & conditions) you agreed to when you began playing PSU.

its people like you who ruin the economy by selling meseta to kids who have rich parents.

This is true..

If you're quiting... Then why even bother selling?

Quit is a term to mean you QUIT.

What's meseta going to do for you?

seems he wants to sell his meseta on ebay.

Dragwind
Aug 28, 2009, 03:43 PM

Using PSOW to do such is against the rules here as it's considered an illegal activity. It's also against Sega's TOS.