PDA

View Full Version : I bet this would make you say something

Meyfei
Aug 28, 2009, 12:21 AM
http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/cataclysm/media/?autoplay=true#video

GASP the classics! THE BOREDDOM! it'll be gone all gone! its a old game, WITH A TWIST!

to bad im never gonna play the shitty blizzard servers ever again (>o_o)> P-server here i come in 2+ years

P.s: >.> top that sega.

@wow players, what do you think of this?

personally i think its a great turn of events for past long term players, though changing the experience of newer players, before they could get used to the current content.

Also do you think blizzard will drop the: You need to upgrade to the "expansion" before upgrading to this one?

>.> seriously that gets more anoying then sitting on a rust nail that dont wanna come back out >.<

*goes to bed*

Mixfortune
Aug 28, 2009, 04:37 PM
Blackwing Lair was an A+ would raid again instance. This has my interest lore wise. Time commitments will say otherwise though.

Meyfei
Aug 28, 2009, 09:45 PM
im fascinated by the new landscapes, as i said above though, i hope its an instant upgrade because upgrading in order WAY to damn expensive for any one person at once.

Or at all for that matter, me though, i'll just probably find a private server, atleast its free/cheaper and you can check the community quickly, unlike on blizz-realms >.< if anyone does know one i should join please share its name with me. atleast i'll have a buddy :D (i dont care what faction, though i was normally tauren)

^_^

oh Mixfortune you could also join a private with instant lvXX and have the occasional raid :D that's if blizzard hasnt chop them all into little bite size pieces, also if they manage to get that expansion.

P.s: is it not allowed to mention ANY private server in general? or only no PSO ones?

W0LB0T
Aug 29, 2009, 10:16 AM
Something